Clarification on Spiritualization of Matter
Matter is a radio talk show discussing the concept of spiritualization of matter.
Hostess Lisa Winton and Swami Jayananda will be talking about a very important Principle in the understanding of the Spiritual Science of Kriya Yoga. In this show they will be unboxing this statement from Mary Baker Eddy, “We hear a lot about spiritualizing the body through thought. This teaching regards body as physical or material and undertakes to change matter into Spirit through mental effort. Divine Science, from the basis of omnipresence, teaches that, since, there is but one substance and that substance is Spirit, there is no material body. The body is Spirit now.” Welcome to the Voice of Yoga; we are talking consciousness! Join the Kriya Yoga Spiritual Advance get the Light in your soul and transcend the material limits.
1. “You can’t get there from here” is a comical phrase that is used in the northeast of the US and it seems to fit the paradox of the belief that matter can be Spiritualized.
2. The misconception or false belief that we can start with the physical and it will lead to the Spiritual is being practiced and taught in the Yoga Community. Accepted in the religious communities and some of the scientific theories.
3. Another atrocity is that there is life in the physical body or that body supports life. Fix the body and save the life seems to be the basis of the western medical model. Making matter cause thus completely undermining the revelation of Divine Law.
4. There are many theories available today and too many to mention but make no mistake Spirituality is a science and not a belief system solely– such as Santa Clause and the Easter Bunny.
5. You must come into the presence of God empty a point where even thought is empty; we cannot Spiritualize matter– for any “thing” or thought does not allow a resting on the invisible and intangible. Only when there is not matter or thought that there is Spirit.
6. Empty of human interference nothing appearing externally but from the invisible intangible creative Principle. My reliance is within, only– and demonstrate the infinite invisible. Galatians 5
7. God is the health of our countenance; yet we look for health in our countenance and not God. No longer love, hate, or fear anything external; no concern for the outer picture
6. To access the Truth of Being– one must get completely out of matter and lower mind and into Spirit or Divine Mind. Spirit or Susumna (the middle road) is the only avenue that leads to the crown center which is a consciousness that is above duality and the law of Karma, which is activated by a belief in two powers.