Golden Silence is a radio talk show with the title Speech is Silver and Silence is Gold.
Hostess Lisa Winton and Swami Jayananda will talk about Ajna Chakra, the third eye known as the Sun-Moon center, and the path of Prana. Listen as they discuss the pulse of the universe beginning at the feminine terminal of Ajna Chakra, associated with the Zodiacal sign of Cancer and finishing at the masculine terminal coupled with Leo. In this show they will be making some comparisons between Kriya Yoga physiology and the symbolism found in Revelation of St. John. “Speech is of Time; Silence is of Eternity” Thomas Carlyle. Welcome to the Voice of Yoga; we are talking consciousness! Join the Kriya Yoga Spiritual Advance to get the Light in your soul and experience Golden Silence.
- I think it was St. Francis who said, “preach the Gospel and if necessary use words.” He is saying words are secondary but demonstration is primary.
- In Spiritual Science we start with One; One Perfect Divine Creation. When One is divided into two we have polarity and polarization is duality but it is an illusion, a trick of a divided mind that isn’t there. A reflection of what is really present and here we are calling one Silver which is divided making it tangible like speech and the other Gold which is united and intangible like Silence.
- Noise is sensual and therefore considered conscious, the absence of noise may simply be unconscious. When we are out of material sense we are unconscious but when we are conscious of the Divine Creation we are out of our material senses but we are not unconscious we are Spiritually aware or Totally Conscious. We never divide the One into two or reduce the One to Zero.
- Ida, Pingala, and Susumna may be experienced as the dragon and two beasts in Revelations. Symbolizing the human mental/physical concept, we are accepting as life.
- In Kriya Yoga physiology we use a three body system– physical, astral/mental, and Spiritual. In the practice we are continuously educating thought up to Spiritual apprehension. The physical body or the visible and tangible which is comprised of 12 systems(muscular, urinary, respiratory, digestive, cardiovascular, immune, integumentary, reproductive, lymphatic, skeletal, nervous, and endocrine). 4 physical functions (strength, flexibility, balance or alignment, endurance) and cellular memory (unconscious patents and conditioned responses). The astral/mental body or the invisible and tangible is 12 attributes (Bravery, Thriftiness, Cheerfulness, Helpfulness, Loyalty, Cleanliness, Courtesy, Trust, Reverence, Obedience, Friendliness, Kindness). 4 mental functions (perception, feeling or memory, reason, intuition) and 7 Chakras (muladhara, svadhisthana, manipuraka, anahata, vishuddha, ajna, and sahasrara. The Infinite Spiritual Body or the invisible and intangible is Principle, Soul, Life, Love, Mind, Truth, Spirit.
- Here we can talk about the mental/physical veil blocking the Divine Creation; the mental obstructions are guilt, shame, anger, resentment, blame, emptiness and boredom. The physical obstructions are, time, space, concept (form), belief (matter), thinking or movement, human will, and personal sense.
- Churches in Revelation’s are Ephesus, Smyrna, Pergamos, Thyatira, Sardis, Philadelphia, and Laodicea.
- Path of descending prana corresponds with the visible and tangible appearances of the mental universe. Prana enters the astral body at the feminine terminal of Ajna Chakra and touches the feminine terminal of the lower six chakra starting with Cancer, Virgo, Taurus, Scorpio, Pisces, and ending at the feminine terminal of Muladhara Chakra Capricorn.
- Path of ascending prana corresponds with the invisible and tangible aspects of the mental universe. Starting at the masculine side of Muladhara Chakra Aquarius, Sagittarius, Aries, Libra, Gemini, and exits at the masculine side of Ajna Chakra Leo.
- The activity of descending and ascending pranas is the speech side of the process and as consciousness is freed from the influence of sense perceptions we dissolve the veil and come out of the false sense of existence.
- In alchemy the process of changing lead to gold is a metaphor for raising consciousness from muladhara chakra symbolized by the metal lead, to the masculine side of Ajna Chakra symbolized by the metal gold.
- Saturn is Lead, Jupiter is Tin, Mars is Iron, Venus is copper, Mercury is Quick Silver or Mercury, Moon is Silver and the Sun is Gold.
Enemy Love is a radio talk show with the title The Truth Behind Loving the Enemy.
Hostess Lisa Winton and Swami Jayananda will talk about Meditation as the seventh stage of Kriya Yoga and compare it to the Sermon on the Mount which was an invitation to live in the Divine Creation. Listen as they distinguish the differences between well-meaning secular human values and the Spiritual Truth of Divine Law. In this show they will discuss Pratyahara (sense withdrawal) as a practice of living above corporeal sense and correcting it. Welcome to the Voice of Yoga; we are talking consciousness! Join the Kriya Yoga Spiritual Advance to get the Light in your soul and rest in the Truth of Oneness.
- If we have or even believe in enemies; we have a belief in two powers and this violates Spiritual Law.
- What we mean by Love. Let’s look at John 13:34 “A new commandment I give unto you, That ye love one another; as I have loved you, that ye also love one another.” John 15:12 “This is my commandment, That ye love one another, as I have loved you.” As I have loved you is the key Divine Love is the acknowledgement of the One Perfect Life.
- It is in the Sermon on the Mount where Jesus instructs in
Matt 5:39 But I say unto you, That ye resist not evil: but whosoever shall smite thee on thy right cheek, turn to him the other also.
40 And if any man will sue thee at the law, and take away thy coat, let him have thy cloke also.
41 And whosoever shall compel thee to go a mile, go with him twain.
42 Give to him that asketh thee, and from him that would borrow of thee turn not thou away.
43 Ye have heard that it hath been said, Thou shalt love thy neighbour, and hate thine enemy.
- Matt 5:44 “But I say unto you, Love your enemies, bless them that curse you, do good to them that hate you, and pray for them which despitefully use you, and persecute you;” This is instruction from the higher consciousness of only One Perfect Divine Life.
- Meditation as the seventh stage of Yoga is also above corporeal sense and living under the influence of Spiritual awareness. Above the law of Karma and the belief in two powers into the Divine Law of One.
- The division of One into two creates the second self and the false sense of existence which believes in opposition. It believes in matter and death which requires protection and defense. We experience this belief as fear.
- Negative Partisanship; we no longer simply disagree with our adversary we fear them. Our personal sense of self feels threatened by this presence; things are amped up to a level of life and death. Here we strengthen the belief in the many and weaken the belief in the One.
- Spirit has no enemies or opposition; Spirit is eternal life. Consciousness is experience and when we live under the influence of Spiritual awareness we experience the Divine Harmony of One Perfect Life. When we are conscious of the human mental recreation “this world” (in the bible) we experience the limitations and imperfections of the false sense of life.
Chain Pull is a radio talk show with the title You’re Pulling My Chain
Hostess Lisa Winton and Swami Jayananda will talk about the YouTube video Death of Materialism and specifically Von Neumann’s Chain and this quote, “”the chain keeps going back until you get to something that is not bound by the same rules.” Listen as they discuss what we are calling life is observation dependent and it is the observer that sets the measurement– how we think is what we become. In this show they will integrate modern science with ancient Religion to demonstrate why Albert Einstein said, “Science without religion is lame, religion without science is blind.” Welcome to the Voice of Yoga; we are talking consciousness! Join the Kriya Yoga Spiritual Advance to get the Light in your soul and know the Scientific Truth of Religion.
- I grew up with the saying, “you’re pulling my chain” or “pulling my leg” which meant putting me on or you are telling me an untruth or a lie. It was mostly meant in jest or fun but sometimes led to problems and arguments. After listening to Death of Materialism, we are looking at the collective or world mind “chain pull” which we are all accepting and living under the rules of karma. The laws of physics seem to correspond with the laws of karma for every action there is an equal and opposite reaction– as a man sow so too shall he reap.
- Physicist Jon Von Neumann and Von Neumann’s Chain gives us a clue to understanding Spiritual healing and how it may differ from mental/physical healing because Spiritual Law is not bound by the same rules as material or karmic laws.
- Religion means “relink” and the intention of religion is to relink the individual with the Divine as opposed to the mental/physical unreal sense of creation.
- The cosmic chain pull revealed.
Bicknell Young from Addresses/ Body “This material concept of body is not body at all. Mrs. Eddy says mortals are material falsities. We become masters of the body in proportion that we see the nothingness of matter. The body is not material; even this body is not material. It is nothing but material beliefs. As a claim, mortal mind claims to be alive in the material body; but there never was a moment when there was any life in a material body.”
“What you call the human body is the concept of mortal mind. You must see that everything in matter is unreal. Nobody has a material body. It is untrue that we are looking at each other; we do not exist that way.
The human body is mortal mind; it isn’t matter at all. If, in your treatment, you treat it as matter, you are treating it incorrectly. It is mortal mind; there is nothing to it but belief.
What you call your body is nothing but a human sense of identity, but such identity is infinite; so, of course, there is no material man.”
- Death of Materialism quotes: Matter doesn’t exist as a wave of energy prior to observation, but as a wave of mathematical potentialities 16:21 Consciousness is ultimately and philosophically the cause of the wave function and the physical existence of matter itself.
- Final statement in Death of Materialism: “The very fundamental nature of matter implies consciousness is not a product of it but that the opposite is true. Physical matter is a product of consciousness thus leading to an idealistic or dualistic approach to reality ; the physical universe is a product of mind and the very fundamental pieces of reality require an observer. The old view of materialism is inadequate in fitting the data, there are simply no hidden variables or interpretation of quantum mechanics that cannot account for the data without being ad hoc. Reality is dependent upon conscious observers. Eugene Wigner said, “while a number of philosophical ideas may be logically consistent with present quantum mechanics materialism is not.”
- Bridging the gap between Science and Religion to me it looks like science is catching up to Mary Baker Eddy but has not quite gone far enough as she says, “The universe, like man, is to be interpreted by Science from its divine Principle, God, and then it can be understood; but when explained on the basis of physical sense and represented as subject to growth, maturity, and decay, the universe, like man, is, and must continue to be, an enigma.”(Science and Health with Key to the Scriptures, Mary Baker Eddy, p. 124:14)
Pisces Moon is a radio talk show with the title September Full Moon in Pisces
Hostess Lisa Winton and Swami Jayananda will talk about the full Moon on September 20, 2021 at 7:55 PM EDT; as a call to step out of time into Eternity. Listen as they discuss the Moon separating conjunction with Neptune and applying opposition to Mars as a lead in, to think differently. In this show they will explore the mutable signs, three modes of mortal thinking, and Divine Mind symbolize by the two fishes. The Moon in Pisces represents the endocrine system and the Sun in Virgo states I am clean; true cleanliness stems from knowing I am Spirit, only pure Spirit. Welcome to the Voice of Yoga; we are talking consciousness! Join the Kriya Yoga Spiritual Advance to get the Light in your soul and know I am Spirit.
- Looking at the Chart for Hampton NH we have Taurus rising with Venus in Scorpio in the 7th House. Venus is in an applying opposition to the 1st house retrograde Uranus in Taurus and it is in a separating square to 10th house retrograde Saturn in Aquarius. Here we have a personal planet Venus the ruler of the Chart in Scorpio (sign of Detriment) in the 7th house (Domal Dignity) facing off with Uranus a transpersonal planet in Taurus and the 1st house and both are in a square to 10th house retrograde Saturn in Aquarius which is Domal Dignity and Rulership. Saturn is thought to be the task master in astrology and it is the last of the personal planets it represents with the Moon the principle of manifestation the concept of separation how we put things into form and protect them. In this model it represents the defense mechanism for the false sense of existence. Belief runs the false sense and fear perpetuates it.
- Moon opposition Sun this is a faceoff between Spirit the Sun and the Moon matter the exchange takes place in the 12th house Moon in Pisces wide separating conjunction with Neptune in Pisces (rulership) opposite Mars and 6th house Sun in Virgo conjunct Mars in Libra (detriment) opposite Neptune. To help us understand the ongoing battle between Spirit and matter #3
- Mythology though a symbolic language it has also been called a fake or false story. It is telling the material side of a Spiritual landscape. I like what Mark Sappenfield said in a talk about Christian Science.
“This is one of the signs of the times that Christian Scientists must be alert to. The mental tides of political polarization would seek to draw us in – to get us to take up our bow and head out into the fight as well-meaning Horsemen. Politics today gives us a strong taste of how well that approach works. We don’t need to fear it. Polarization – the division of one into two – is an old trick. It’s the oldest trick, actually. Adam was the lie that God needed to divide himself to express himself – that the indissoluble nature of Spirit wasn’t good enough, that something else called “matter” had to exist. So we got the first polarization: matter and spirit. Then Adam himself wasn’t enough, so we got our second polarization: man and woman. Then all the trees in Eden weren’t good enough, so Adam and Eve chose the third polarization: the knowledge of good and evil. Mortal mind always needs two. It needs something to be against another thing. If there is only one, mortal mind has no claim to exist, since only Spirit can be one. So polarization is inherent to the lie of matter and always has been.
In this way, we impersonalize politics. The problem is not any policy, really. It is the primal claim of division. These days, we hear a lot about “fake news.” Well, let me tell you something, folks. All matter-based news is fake. There is no such thing as journalistic truth or political truth or scientific truth. There is only Truth with a capital “T.” Like Emma Thompson, like Jesus, we keep about our Father’s business, and resist the temptation ever to depart from divine Truth. Then mental polarization has no foothold or foundation. Divine government is revealed.”
Vain Labor is a radio talk show with the title Vain Labor Interferes with Divine Law.
Hostess Lisa Winton and Swami Jayananda will talk about the 127th Psalm “Except the LORD build the house, they labour in vain that build it: except the LORD keep the city, the watchman waketh but in vain.” Listen as they discuss the deadly sin of pride from the perspective of Divine Science which dissolves personal sense by revealing the Truth. In this show ignorance and sin will be exposed as an unreality instead of a defect in character. Welcome to the Voice of Yoga; we are talking consciousness! Join the Kriya Yoga Spiritual Advance to get the Light in your soul and live in the Divine Creation.
- For me the quote may be another way of saying not my will but Thy Will be done.
- The interesting aspect of the psalm is the word “except” this for me is the lead in for the Truth of Being the reference to Genesis 1 the Divine creation of a perfect Spiritual universe and if we don’t accept that we are laboring in vain. Also known as living in sin, missing the mark, lost in the false sense of existence believing you are a finite mortal person.
- Personal and proud living under the influence of mortal mind struggling with the opposite forces of good and evil. Trying to be a good human but unconscious to the Divine Creation which is building a Perfect Life.
- To get a perspective of where humanity is today; let’s look at Verizon Frontline, the advanced network for first responders; Can this be an example of being unconsciously attuned to the belief in good and evil? Are they rewarding vain labor and denying the Divine Activity? Is anyone remotely aware that we render the Divine Law of Life obscure and void when we mistake the false for the Real, mistake the impermanent for the Permanent, the physical/mental for the Spiritual, or limit in any direction of thought the operation and power of the Divine Creative Principle.
- Mary Baker Eddy S&H page 167-168 “
Should we implore a corporeal God to heal the sick out of His personal volition, or should we understand the infinite divine Principle which heals? If we rise no higher than blind faith, the Science of healing is not attained, and Soul-existence, in the place of sense-existence, is not comprehended. We apprehend Life in divine Science only as we live above corporeal sense and correct it. Our proportionate admission of the claims of good or of evil determines the harmony of our existence, — our health, our longevity, and our Christianity.
- From the bible, Luke 11:34 “The light of the body is the eye: therefore when thine eye is single, thy whole body also is full of light; but when thine eye is evil, thy body also is full of darkness.”
Consequence is a radio talk show with the title Real Life Truth or Consequence.
Hostess Lisa Winton and Swami Jayananda will talk about the ultimate decision; either we live in the Truth of Being or we live in the false sense of life. In this show they will explain the consequence of accepting the material/mental universe as real. Listen as they explore the benefits of living under the influence of Truth without ramifications. John 10:10 “The thief cometh not, but for to steal, and to kill, and to destroy: I am come that they might have life, and that they might have it more abundantly.” Welcome to the Voice of Yoga; we are talking consciousness! Join the Kriya Yoga Spiritual Advance to get the Light in your soul and live in the absence of false conditions.
- Mary Baker Eddy Mis. 358:12-13 “All men shall be satisfied when they “awake in His likeness,” and they never should be until then. ” Here we are learning that if we don’t accept Spiritual Identity there will be ramifications. The wrath of God is the Love of God not letting anyone accept anything less than the Perfection of Being.
- Humanity is sleeping in their sense perception of a mental universe that God did not make. Then we have all those who “think” they are awake and spiritual but have no Divine privileges or protection. It is very clear to me that in Christian Science, healing is not the goal; but if you are not healing the sick, reforming the sinner, raising the dead, (what Jesus called preaching the gospel)– you aren’t even at base camp.
- Something from Herb Fitch 4D 2A, “So as you rest in spiritual identity, the awareness of Spirit as the only life on this earth, gradually descends into your consciousness wheresoever you may look, Spirit is. To the left and to the right, above and below, you are in a spiritual universe. The infinity of Spirit precludes the presence of any other substance or life. You do not go out and conquer the spiritual universe. You touch your own identity as Spirit and rest in the effortless action of Spirit to maintain Itself. There is no work in Spirit. There is no effort in Spirit. There is no thought in Spirit. There is no overcoming. There is a resting with confidence. Can you rest with confidence before you know that you are Spirit?
- Know God aright; Herb Fitch 4D1A “Your God is a murderer and a liar. Your God is the cause of what you call death. Your God is the cause of what you call suffering. Your God is the cause of what you call disease. Your God is the cause of what you call a poor marriage. Your inability to know God is the cause of every problem that you have, and they looked at him like he was a mad man.”
Perfect Life is a radio talk show with the title One Perfect Divine Life.
Hostess Lisa Winton and Swami Jayananda will talk about accepting and living in the knowledge of the Spiritual awareness, the Perfection of Being. In this show we will be going beyond the veil of the false mental universe generated by sense level awareness into the Divine creation. Listen as they discuss some benefits of forsaking the modes of mortal thinking for Divine Knowing. “The mystical life rests on the premise that in the presence of spiritual consciousness neither material nor mental power is power” Joel S. Goldsmith. Welcome to the Voice of Yoga; we are talking consciousness! Join the Kriya Yoga Spiritual Advance to get the Light in your soul and live in the knowledge of the Divine Principle.
- The word in Sanskrit is Purna which translates as perfect and means whole. Whole is the Divine creation but the mental/physical recreation is divided; in half or dualistic, incomplete. So the One Life is beyond corporeal sense level but we must have attention for it to activate it in our experience. Also from the Bible we have, Genesis 1:31″ And God saw every thing that he had made, and, behold, it was very good. And the evening and the morning were the sixth day.” John 1:3 “All things were made by him; and without him was not any thing made that was made.”
- Bible quotes to discuss:
Matthew 5:48 Be ye therefore perfect, even as your Father which is in heaven is perfect.
Matthew14:36 And besought him that they might only touch the hem of his garment: and as many as touched were made perfectly whole.
Matthew 19:21 Jesus said unto him, If thou wilt be perfect, go and sell that thou hast, and give to the poor, and thou shalt have treasure in heaven: and come and follow me.
Luke 6:40 The disciple is not above his master: but every one that is perfect shall be as his master.
John 17:23 I in them, and thou in me, that they may be made perfect in one; and that the world may know that thou hast sent me, and hast loved them, as thou hast loved me.
Romans 12:2 And be not conformed to this world: but be ye transformed by the renewing of your mind, that ye may prove what is that good, and acceptable, and perfect, will of God.
- A good way to begin is found in Matthew 6:33 But seek ye first the kingdom of God, and his righteousness; and all these things shall be added unto you.
- Herb Fitch Living in the Fourth Dimension
4D 3A “I’m not making withered arms disappear. I’m recognizing their non-reality. I’m not making cancers disappear. I’m recognizing their non-reality. I’m not making the problems of this world disappear. I’m recognizing their non-reality. We’re getting behind the scenes to recognize that God is all and in Him is no darkness at all. And our work is to banish in us the thoughts, the beliefs, the seeds of concept that accept another life, another power, another activity than perfect Divine activity. There is no other. The acceptance of another is the continuation of a divided consciousness.”
August Moon is a radio talk show with the title August Full Moon in Aquarius.
Hostess Lisa Winton and Swami Jayananda will talk about the full Moon on August 22, 2021 at 8:02 AM EDT and how we can use what surrounds us to awaken what is within us. In this show they will discuss a way to use astrology to develop a proper sense of the infinite in order to live under the influence of Spiritual awareness. Listen as they explain the logic and order of Divine intelligence found in the solar system as a tool to rise above the changing conditions of the mental universe. Mary Baker Eddy Mis. 358:12-13 “All men shall be satisfied when they “awake in His likeness,” and they never should be until then.” Welcome to the Voice of Yoga; we are talking consciousness! Join the Kriya Yoga Spiritual Advance to get the Light in your soul and live under the influence of Spiritual awareness.
- Full Moon in Aquarius means the Sun is in Leo and the luminaries are in opposition. Aquarius is the masculine side of Muladhara Chakra and Leo is the Masculine side of Ajna Chakra the beginning and end (alpha and omega) of pingala nadi; the path of ascending Prana.
- Using the Infinite Spiritual Body to gain awareness for the I of Being. Saturn is the planet assigned to rule Muladhara Chakra because Saturn rules Capricorn and Aquarius. Saturn is the last of the personal planets because up to Saturn the planets are visible with the naked eye or by natural man. In astrology Aquarius has a dual rulership with Uranus as the co-ruler and Uranus is the first of the transpersonal planets. 1 Corinthians 2:14 “But the natural man receiveth not the things of the Spirit of God: for they are foolishness unto him: neither can he know them, because they are spiritually discerned.”
- Metaphorically the birth of Christ is in Capricorn which is the feminine side of Muladhara Chakra and Christ is the saving aspect of Truth which makes the Divine Creation comprehensive to human consciousness.
- The Infinite Spiritual Body mapped out by the Zodiac and Solar system is like having a huge computer screen; provided we understand it is a mental image. The material universe is the mental universe made visible but it is not the Spiritual Universe. It is a thought about the Spiritual Universe a reflection; keeping in mind the Kingdom of Heaven is within and at hand.
- Here we work with the physics of Spirituality and use the material law– like attracts like as methodology. Natural man sees the mental/material universe but doesn’t see or have attention for the Spiritual Divine Universe and consciousness is experience.
- In Yoga the term used is detachment. In order to free thought from the influence of mortal mind we must attach thought to Divine Mind, the invisible and intangible. As a stepping stone, rather than reacting to the swirling variations of the changing conditions of the personal mentality we hold attention on the logic, order and predictability of the Zodiac and Solar system as a proper sense of the Infinite. Here we are using what is visible and tangible to understand what is invisible and intangible to the corporeal senses until the Spiritual senses awaken; at which time we let Divine Mind take over the scientific government of what seems to be personal sense.
- Separate wheat from tares: as personal sense rises into a faith in the Divine creative Principle which is running a perfect universe. Then, begin to rest in the knowledge that there is only One Perfect Life and not many appearances and by letting go of the false sense. Now, accept and live in the knowledge of the Infinite Spiritual Body which takes care of what appears to be a personal physical body. Ask yourself the question am I a separate entity or am I the Divine Principle?
- Goswami Kriyananda called the Bible an astrology book and Mary Baker Eddy wrote, “Acquaintance with the original texts, and willingness to give up human beliefs (established by hierarchies, and instigated sometimes by the worst passions of men), open the way for Christian Science to be understood, and make the Bible the chart of life, where the buoys and healing currents of Truth are pointed out.” (Science and Health with Key to the Scriptures, p. 24:4).
Accidents is a radio talk show titled The Truth About Accidents.
Hostess Lisa Winton and Swami Jayananda will talk about the cliché saying “there are no accidents” along with various interpretations of the phrase. In this show they will discuss the sliding scale of experience; from looking for the meaning behind the accident to the realization that it is impossible to have an accident under Divine Law. Listen as they explain the wrath of God as the Love of God which will not allow individuals to accept anything less than Perfection. Welcome to the Voice of Yoga; we are talking consciousness! Join the Kriya Yoga Spiritual Advance to get the Light in your soul and live under the influence under the protection of Divine Law.
- Starting with there are no accidents because there is a reason for the accident thus making the incident intentional to the higher understanding when Spirit is cause creation is perfect void of accidents.
- So the statement there are no accidents can be thought of as true but there are two very different ways of looking at it. One, we believe in good and bad which puts us under the law of karma. The perfect accountant; for every action there is an equal and opposite reaction. This belief gives a sense of power to mental and physical laws which keeps us trapped in the cycle of death and rebirth– the false sense of existence. Two, we believe in the Divine Creation which is only good, absolute goodness where there are no accidents because there is only perfect Life and absolute harmony.
- In both choices there are no accidents but one is void of accidents and the other sees accidents as a consequence based on mental and physical choices.
- The real question here may be– do I believe in the mental/physical universe driven by the belief in two powers good and evil or do I believe in the Spiritual universe driven by a belief in one power absolute Goodness.
- A Parenthesis in Eternity by Joel Goldsmith, he writes,
“To understand this makes it clear that in our spiritual identity all
that God is, we are. There is no need, therefore, to turn to God for
something: there is the need only to recognize this relationship of
oneness, and then create within ourselves a vacuum, so that we can
realize: My being is constituted of the quality, the substance, and the
essence of God; and it is the law of God that governs, guides, directs.
and instructs me.
The nature of our being is the same as the nature of God-being,
for we are one. Relaxing in that oneness, we permit the Invisible to
govern, uphold, sustain, move, feed, clothe, house, direct, and instruct
us. This is different from thinking of ourselves as something separate
and apart from God, having to ask God or attempting to influence
Him: this is the difference between successful spiritual living and
unsuccessful living of any type.
God’s grace governs us. God’s grace is our sufficiency, but that
Grace is not brought into our experience by praying to God in the
sense of asking, pleading, or seeking for it. Rather does it come by
relaxing into an atmosphere of receptivity.
At this very moment let us turn from the human picture which
is presenting itself to us and realize that we live and move and have
our being in God. Wherever we are, let us relax in the Invisible. We
cannot see, hear, taste, touch, or smell It, but through faith, through
an inner conviction, we can understand that the place whereon we
stand is holy ground, that where the I of us is, God is, that the kingdom
of God is within us, right where we are, and then, feeling that,
- We can’t simply say there are no accidents but believe in accidents and be under the protection of Divine Law. Jesus told us “resist not evil” because there is no evil in Spiritual identity. Evil is a concept of the human creation which runs on belief; Spirit is the only Self-existent power.
- The message of the Christ is to acknowledge this larger sense of Life.
Mapping 2 is a radio talk show with the title Mapping the Infinite Spiritual Body 2.
Hostess Lisa Winton and Swami Jayananda will continue to talk about the Revelation of Saint John as a map to help material sense find the invisible intangible Spiritual Body. Listen as they use the man, bull, lion and eagle to discover the Divine sequence of the Zodiac. In this show they will compare churches to chakras and the Salutations of the Sun and Moon to the four and twenty elders. When a bee comes back to the hive it does a dance; in these movements it tells all the other bees where it went to get the pollen. Movement as attunement to the Divine creation. Welcome to the Voice of Yoga; we are talking consciousness! Join the Kriya Yoga Spiritual Advance to get the Light in your soul and live under the influence of Spiritual Awareness.
- What we will do today is look deeper into the four and twenty elders and make the correlation between them and the 24 positions utilized in Salutation to the Moon and Salutation to the Sun as a practice to attune the mind/body complex to the Divine Idea. Before we were trying to invoke Prana into the systems of the physical body but now we know that can’t work; now we realize that when you throw a rope to a boat from a dock we are not pulling the dock to the boat but the boat to the dock. Here now we lift the concept of a physical body and touch it to the Divine Idea; the Infinite Spiritual Body. Here we have movement instructed by Science to resolve things into thoughts and exchange the objects of sense for the Divine Idea. Followed by thoughts instructed by Science the shift to Salutation to the Sun we are now in the mental body and the position becomes a channel to express the Divine Idea represented by Divine Qualities.
- Revelations 4:4 And round about the throne were four and twenty seats: and upon the seats I saw four and twenty elders sitting, clothed in white raiment; and they had on their heads crowns of gold.5 And out of the throne proceeded lightnings and thunderings and voices: and there were seven lamps of fire burning before the throne, which are the seven Spirits of God. Revelations 4:10 The four and twenty elders fall down before him that sat on the throne, and worship him that liveth for ever and ever, and cast their crowns before the throne, saying, 11 Thou art worthy, O Lord, to receive glory and honour and power: for thou hast created all things, and for thy pleasure they are and were created. Revelations 5:7 And he came and took the book out of the right hand of him that sat upon the throne. 8 And when he had taken the book, the four beasts and four and twenty elders fell down before the Lamb, having every one of them harps, and golden vials full of odours, which are the prayers of saints. Also; 14 And the four beasts said, Amen. And the four and twenty elders fell down and worshipped him that liveth for ever and ever. Revelations 11:16 And the four and twenty elders, which sat before God on their seats, fell upon their faces, and worshipped God, 17 Saying, We give thee thanks, O Lord God Almighty, which art, and wast, and art to come; because thou hast taken to thee thy great power, and hast reigned. Revelations 19:4 And the four and twenty elders and the four beasts fell down and worshipped God that sat on the throne, saying, Amen; Alleluia.
- Wisdom, seats, elders and worship.
- Worship: good example found in Herb Fitch 4D – 6A , “Now then, after Thomas feels the wounds, he gets down on his hands and knees. He gets down on his knees, at any rate, and he says, “My Lord and my Master.” Now, this is a symbolism, and that’s why John put it in because he, alone, knew the meaning of getting down on your knees and saying, “My Lord and my Master.” This was the acceptance by Thomas of the Christ within himself. Thomas was capitulating finally to Christ, instead of to sense perception. He was accepting Christ within. Anyone else in that room who had not gone through the steps these men had gone through would not have seen that which is called the resurrected body. Only one who had accepted Christ within could see it, and that is why Thomas was now on his knees saying, “My Lord and my Master.” He was surrendering to Christ within.”