Advent 2018 is a radio talk show discussing the second week of Advent which is hope.
Hostess Lisa Winton and Swami Jayananda will talk more about Advent the four weeks of preparation for the coming of the Messiah. Last week we touched on the concept of faith and its function in the developmental process. This week we will focus on hope and the application of expectancy in the unfolding of Spiritual understanding. Listen as they explain how something invisible and intangible can be so pragmatic. The role of the causal/spiritual body as a practical guide for effective living. Welcome to the Voice of Yoga; we are talking consciousness! Join the Kriya Yoga Spiritual Advance get the Light in your soul and live out from the Perfection of Spirit.
We are not talking senseless optimism here when we say to rebuke the testimony of the senses. We are saying we must know the Truth of our Being.
The only self-existent Principle in this universe is Spirit and it is Perfect, Whole, Eternal, Changeless. This is a different MO than most of us are accustom to living from or applying “hope” to the changing conditions of our personal mentality.
This is 180 degrees from the western medical model that is promoting early detection and fighting disease. In this system we ignore the physical image entirely because it isn’t “real” it isn’t there. It is our belief in it that makes it real and this is the good as well as the bad; it isn’t that health is real and sickness is unreal. Spirit is the only Reality.
We don’t sit and beg or plead for some kind of Divine intervention to make a sick body better. Hope to change finite bad back to finite good; then hope it stays.
In the context of Spirit; hope is more of a period of expectancy.
Spirit is Whole, Complete, Perfect and doesn’t require improvements.
Faith 2018 is a radio talk show discussing the first week of Advent and the role of faith in the process of the individual becoming Divine.
Hostess Lisa Winton and Swami Jayananda will talk about the first week of Advent; listen as they explain the function of faith in the preparation for the coming of the Messiah. Use these next four weeks of Advent to get yourself connected to the Life Force and begin living out from the Perfection of Being. In this show they will explore the difference between belief and Faith. Welcome to the Voice of Yoga; we are talking consciousness! Join the Kriya Yoga Spiritual Advance get the Light in your soul and know the Truth of Self.
Faith 2018 Notes:
1. Belief is what gives thought power. We can believe in anything and in fact, we do believe in many things that are intrinsically bad; sin, sickness, suffering, and death.
2. Faith is belief in Truth; the Divine Principle of the universe. Faith 2018
3. Mary Baker Eddy in Mis. Pg. 97 says, “Christian Science is not a remedy of faith alone, but combines faith with understanding, through which we may touch the hem of His garment; and know that omnipotence has all power. “I am the Lord, and there is none else, there is no God beside me.” (Mis. 97:15)
4. How we think. (Romans 8:6-9 to 1st.), “For to be carnally minded is death; but to be spiritually minded is life and peace. Because the carnal mind is enmity against God: for it is not subject to the law of God, neither indeed can be. So then they that are in the flesh [mentally] cannot please God. But ye are not in the flesh, but in the Spirit, if so be that the Spirit of God dwell in you.”
5. Another look at changing our thinking; Mary Baker Eddy pg. 263 S&H. “When mortal man blends his thoughts of existence with the spiritual and works [knows] only as God works [knows], he will no longer grope in the dark and cling to earth because he has not tasted heaven.”
6. Getting back to belief, what do you think of this from Ames Nowells book The Decalogue ” We see and think about persons, places, and dimensional things, and so acknowledge other gods.” Therefore, when we think in this manner, we are, in effect, disobeying the Second Commandment, as well as the First. For strict obedience to all divine directives, thought must embrace only those concepts that are infinite, non-dimensional, and consequently spiritual. Finite, dimensional, or material thoughts are diabolical and deadly, for they testify to the materiality of man and the universe. While it is unlikely that a complete change in thought and viewpoint from a human to a divine basis will be accomplished by us immediately, we can at least begin to forsake human thinking for divine knowing.”
7. More Ames Nowells in The Decalogue, he says, “While it is unlikely that a complete change in thought and viewpoint from a human to a divine basis will be accomplished by us immediately, we can at least begin to forsake human thinking for divine knowing.”
8. Change how we think; My new thoughts will be the thoughts of God imaging forth the universe of God. Faith 2018
9. Hebrews 11:1 “Now faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen.”
Taste is a radio talk show exploring the possibilities of Acquiring a Taste for the Divine.
Hostess Lisa Winton and Swami Jayananda will be talking about overcoming unnecessary dependencies by thinking with Divine Mind as a method for changing the reward circuits in the brain. Listen as they explain the function of Divine Mind and the Perfect Law of Life. In this show they will be exploring the conscious effect of Dharana (concentration) the 6th stage of Kriya Yoga; with repetition comes absorption. Welcome to the Voice of Yoga; we are talking consciousness! Join the Kriya Yoga Spiritual Advance to get the light in your soul and start thinking with Divine Mind.
1. The first time I took a sip of coffee, ugh!
2. Acquire a taste for the Divine or Spirit, means loving Silence, Stillness, Nothing, Void.
3. Why is Spirit “Nothing” because it is Whole, Complete and it doesn’t report in the lower mind of the human. Spirit is the changeless state of being and it is Eternal beyond time and space.
4. The finished Kingdom of heaven is God’s perfect creation and law. It is a Reality that is in a state of Perfect Divine Unity nothing is needed to be added or taken away. Nothing is ever lacking or out of balance; it is the Law of Harmony and Love.
5. What is the difference between world harmony and Divine Harmony?
6. If you want to have Divine Omnipotence function in your being; you must attract it. As the bible says, “ask in my name” to be in Divine likeness is to be “Nothing.” To be “Nothing” we must resonate at the same frequency as Spirit which is no vibration; the invisible intangible One Power.
7. Accept your Spiritual Identity and live out from the Perfection of Being.
Thanksgiving 2018 is a radio talk show discussing some of the benefits of assuming an impersonal sense of Spiritual Selfhood.
Hostess Lisa Winton and Swami Jayananda will be talking about the holiday of Thanksgiving on 11/22/18; they will discuss the importance of gratitude in the process of becoming Divine. Listen as they explain the role of “food” in human development and how to keep it in perspective. Like attracts like; and two things can’t occupy the same space at the same time. Prey on Prana and get the best return on your efforts– nothing delivers like the Life Force. Welcome to the Voice of Yoga; we are talking consciousness! Join the Kriya Yoga Spiritual Advance to get the light in your soul and awaken in Divine likeness.
Thanksgiving 2018 Notes:
1. I am learning the importance of gratitude to the Divine Principle and not “for things, situations, circumstances, people, or places.” Thankful for the All-ness of Spirit revealing itself as all that is good, beautiful and true.
2. There is a physical dimension, a mental dimension, and a Spiritual dimension and whichever we accept as the truth of our being will determine our outcome. The goal in Kriya Yoga is to accept the Spirit body as the sole reality and cause of your being. Start by being grateful for what can’t be seen, heard, touched, tasted, or smelt.
3. The compass to measure your progress is beginning with the Spirit of Truth, the Truth of your Being is you are Spirt. Spirit is eternal, unchanging, complete, whole; thus Spirit has no wants or needs. Spirit only rests in perfect Divine unity.
4. When we are longing and feeling unfulfilled we have accepted an identity that is apart from Spirit.
5. Be happy not because everything is good but because you see the good in everything.
6. The divine Mind is Truth; human mind is error. It is contrary to Christian Science to attempt to mix Truth and error. Truth excludes error.
7. the marriage supper of the lamb– we feast only upon the Word of God. The Word became flesh. Give up the notion that we can become Divine with a human mind. Duality will never become Spirit. “Be willing now to move into a place where there are no thoughts at all, and no words to express thoughts. There is only this vast Silence of being. You’ll discover that that vast Silence of being, devoid of words and thoughts, though it may be uncomfortable at first, is where the Substance of life is re-establishing for you, the purpose of ‘God in the midst of you.’ This is where the Word is ‘being made flesh’ – above the words and above the thoughts. The action of the Holy Ghost is taking place there, unhampered by human thinking, unhampered by the world mind.” Herb Fitch
Spiritual Yoga is a radio talk show exploring the key to understanding Spiritual Yoga and how it is different from secular yoga.
Hostess Lisa Winton and Swami Jayananda will be talking about the major differences between secular approaches to yoga and Yoga as a Spiritual Science. Listen as they discuss the importance of the statement “no yoga; no apotheosis. Know yoga; know Apotheosis.” They will explore the common misconception that all yoga is leading to the same goal. In this episode the focus will be on why Asana is the third stage of Yoga and why starting with Asana may not be the best decision. Welcome to the Voice of Yoga; we are talking consciousness! Join the Kriya Yoga Spiritual Advance get the Light in your soul and live out from the Perfection of Being.
Spiritual Yoga Notes:
1. is it even possible to add something to spirit.
2. According to most of texts the relationship with God has always been mutually exclusive.
3. Let’s look at the whole concept of purification and its importance in actualizing this experience apotheosis.
4. The fall from Eden in the Bible really tells the whole story that one bite of an apple, and in your in the realms of suffering and decay.
5. You really have to understand the physics of spirituality in order to really grasp the concept of purification.
6. This this is why we have to challenge a lot of the information that is being displayed out there and cross reference it with something that really works.
7. Any unnecessary dependency will be a barrier to you being able to actualize true spirituality.
8. Spirituality must be your only addiction.
9. You have to remember there is only one way this goes right and everything else misses the mark.
10. CS Lewis said, something like– “in the end it really doesn’t matter what you chose instead of the kingdom of God.”
11. Only one God, one Truth, one Religion, one Yoga, only one #1 Need.
Trust is a radio talk show discussing the possibilities of Beginning to Trust the Divine Principle.
Hostess Lisa Winton and Swami Jayananda will be talking about fidelity to the invisible and intangible sustaining Infinite. In this show they will be exploring the experience of stepping off the material plane and standing in the Truth of Being. Listen as they explain what it will take to put your trust in the nothingness of Spirit. As CS Lewis said, “aim at heaven and you will get earth thrown in. Aim at earth and you get neither.” Trust in Spirit to reveal the Perfection of Being. Welcome to the Voice of Yoga; we are talking consciousness! Join the Kriya Yoga Spiritual Advance get the Light in your soul and live beyond the finite.
1. To begin I think it may be helpful to define the Divine Principle. The Creative Principle of the Divine Creation or the Perfection of Being. The Reality created by God and under Divine Law; the Law of Love, Life, Harmony, and demonstrates absolute Peace.
2. Is there a parallel universe to this world that we live in? Yes, underlying the testimony of our five senses is a reality that is whole, complete, unchanging and eternal. Why don’t we see it? Because it is whole and complete there is no point of departure and thus no contrast for our senses to perceive.
3. We start out living from the changing conditions of our personal mentality which is individualized from the world mind. We believe that this is “real” and our belief in it perpetuates this belief in a reality that is apart from the Whole or the Divine Principle.
4. How do we think differently and go from the lower mind to the Higher Mind? We must overcome the world mind and the only way to do this is by recognition of the Divine Mind.
Silence is a radio talk show titled The Journey from Sound to Silence discussing the pilgrimage of apotheosis.
Hostess Lisa Winton and Swami Jayananda will be talking about Apotheosis as a pilgrimage from the material to the Spiritual. Listen as they explore the physics of Spirituality and the process of the human becoming Divine. In this show they will be discussing some of the benefits of becoming aware of the function of the Causal/Spiritual body. Learn how to use Karma to lift yourself out of the cycle of death and rebirth. Welcome to the Voice of Yoga; we are talking consciousness! Join the Kriya Yoga Spiritual Advance get the Light in your soul and experience the revelation of Stillness.
1. We cannot externalize Peace because we don’t have Peace within. Walking on the nothingness of the senses but the All-ness of Spirit.
2. Silence to use Spiritual Truth for sound reasoning.
3. To actualize Spiritual Reality one must be at the same frequency of Spirit. The term we use is apotheosis to help understand the physics of Spirituality; like attracts like– the bible says to ask in my name.
4. Spirit is the only Substance that is frequency free; invisible and intangible. This silence is different than the absence of sound reporting in the 5 sense mind or lower mind. When scripture is talking about love God or desire Nothing we must internalize the Presence of Stillness as a symbol of validation.
5. Reliance on Spirit produces Silence that produces the sound reasoning of Spiritual Truth.
6. How do you know what you are relying on is Spirit and not the “concept of Spirit” or a thought about Spirit.
7. To be truly Spiritual, Divine Mind must take over the scientific government of your being. What does this mean? And How does Divine Mind differ from the Lower mind or 5 sense mind.
Inspiration is a radio talk show exploring the Full Moon in Taurus for new insights from the Moon conjunct Uranus.
Hostess Lisa Winton and Swami Jayananda will be talking about the Full Moon on 10/24/18 at 12:46 PM EDT in Taurus with a conjunction to Uranus. This Full Moon is the delivery day to the New Moon on 10/8/18 at 15° Libra; what began on this day is now in full visibility. In this show they will be discussing the practice of using what surrounds us to mirror what we are holding in consciousness. Listen as they explain the value of moving the mind from the changing conditions of the personal mentality into its rightful position as an avenue of awareness of the changeless state of Being. Welcome to the Voice of Yoga; we are talking consciousness!
Join the Kriya Yoga Spiritual Advance get the Light in your soul and penetrate the limits of sensual perception.
1. Transformation may come as dramatic change in lifestyle choices Moon conjunct Uranus opposition Sun conjunct Venus trine Saturn. There revelation that you have no life to live or to lose. Not dependent on nor denied by the world of form.
2. Standing in the “Silence” of the awareness of your True Being, The One– I Am. The hypnotism of a material sense of life is the only “sin”– a self apart from the One.
3. Ceasing from who we never were; we become who we truly are. In realization of Oneness there is no; and.
4. Something Mary Baker Eddy says SH 445:15-18 You render the divine law of healing obscure and void, when you weigh the human in the scale with the divine, or limit in any direction of thought the omnipresence and omnipotence of God. SH 445:15
5. Many false concepts about ourselves; such as I am a physical form which is not eternal is not your life. Right where I am is the Life of God which is my Life. Must be willing to depart the concepts of the sense mind; you thought there was another life besides God but there isn’t.
6. Sense mind can never tell you the Truth of your being; so don’t rely on the testimony of your senses. The Life of God accepted makes all things NEW. “I” is the Life of God in you
7. Your body becomes the Temple of the Holy Spirit and your mind becomes Divine Mind. Nothing changes but all that is false drops away and all that is True and Perfect is revealed to you.
8. Preview the new consciousness of this Earth; not a new age but a revealing of what has always been. Never accept the forms where all that is present is the perfect invisible Self.
9. See: what you call tomorrow is merely your sense of that which God already is. And the Life of God, having all of the qualities of God, and none of these qualities being visible to you, you learn to have faith in the unseen.
Uranus is the Light of the World that passes through opaque objects; the Light of Truth. 10. Neptune is the dissolving force of the universe; translating everything back into Spirit or nothingizing, undoing separation and returning to unity and the perfection of being, thus making everything One. Pluto is the power of Transformation making everything NEW and complete.
Nothing is a radio talk show titled, The Truth about “Nothing is Perfect” discussing nothing as the perfection of Being.
Hostess Lisa Winton and Swami Jayananda will be talking something we may have been hearing our entire lives that nothing is perfect. In this show we will be discussing different understandings and uses of the term “nothing.” We will explore the tendency of accepting the shadow of Truth as Truth and the consequences. Have you been one of the many who has accepted the imperfection of being because you don’t know what, nothing is Perfect, really means. Listen and understand what it means to be Perfect; “even as your Father” Matthew 5:48 Welcome to the Voice of Yoga; we are talking consciousness! Join the Kriya Yoga Spiritual Advance get the Light in your soul and be Perfect.
1. Whatever you want to call it the Principle of life is “Invisible” it is the sustaining Infinite that is intangible and invisible the void or nothing out of which everything comes.
2. The Truth of Being or the Perfection of Being is right here, now where you stand but it will never be seen by a human being. The human operates with a 5 sense mind which reports only that which is separate from Truth.
3. How we think is what we become; means that if we are focused on Sensory inputs which are duality we are limited to becoming a finite being. This has varying degrees of outcomes but at best the individual is under the laws of Karma with a belief in two powers.
4. However if the individual lifts thought out of the testimony of the senses and accepts Spiritual Truth they will have the benefit of living from the Perfection of Being.
5. What is so great about being under the scientific government of the Divine Mind. Infallibility! Whole, complete and perfect the one size fits all solution to every and any problems.
6. Divine Mind knows no iniquity. All that God is; I am. Moving out of the relative and divided into the absolute and United.
7. Key note: Causal/Spiritual body is the “cause” of all creation. The only creative Principle that is backed by Truth. This is the belief in One Power and is under the Law of Life which is the law of Harmony and Love.
Matter is a radio talk show discussing the concept of spiritualization of matter.
Hostess Lisa Winton and Swami Jayananda will be talking about a very important Principle in the understanding of the Spiritual Science of Kriya Yoga. In this show they will be unboxing this statement from Mary Baker Eddy, “We hear a lot about spiritualizing the body through thought. This teaching regards body as physical or material and undertakes to change matter into Spirit through mental effort. Divine Science, from the basis of omnipresence, teaches that, since, there is but one substance and that substance is Spirit, there is no material body. The body is Spirit now.” Welcome to the Voice of Yoga; we are talking consciousness! Join the Kriya Yoga Spiritual Advance get the Light in your soul and transcend the material limits.
1. “You can’t get there from here” is a comical phrase that is used in the northeast of the US and it seems to fit the paradox of the belief that matter can be Spiritualized.
2. The misconception or false belief that we can start with the physical and it will lead to the Spiritual is being practiced and taught in the Yoga Community. Accepted in the religious communities and some of the scientific theories.
3. Another atrocity is that there is life in the physical body or that body supports life. Fix the body and save the life seems to be the basis of the western medical model. Making matter cause thus completely undermining the revelation of Divine Law.
4. There are many theories available today and too many to mention but make no mistake Spirituality is a science and not a belief system solely– such as Santa Clause and the Easter Bunny.
5. You must come into the presence of God empty a point where even thought is empty; we cannot Spiritualize matter– for any “thing” or thought does not allow a resting on the invisible and intangible. Only when there is not matter or thought that there is Spirit.
6. Empty of human interference nothing appearing externally but from the invisible intangible creative Principle. My reliance is within, only– and demonstrate the infinite invisible. Galatians 5
7. God is the health of our countenance; yet we look for health in our countenance and not God. No longer love, hate, or fear anything external; no concern for the outer picture
6. To access the Truth of Being– one must get completely out of matter and lower mind and into Spirit or Divine Mind. Spirit or Susumna (the middle road) is the only avenue that leads to the crown center which is a consciousness that is above duality and the law of Karma, which is activated by a belief in two powers.