Die Daily is a radio talk show titled Died and Went to Heaven; Discussed.
Hostess Lisa Winton and Swami Jayananda will talk about waking state, dream state, and dreamless state to help understand being awake, asleep, alive, and dead as the false sense of existence. Listen as they will explain shifts in consciousness as the determining factor in what is called life today– die to the false sense and realize the Truth. In this show Heaven will be looked at as the Omnipresent Divine Creation; held, controlled, and governed by the Divine Law of Life. Welcome to the Voice of Yoga; we are talking consciousness! Join the Kriya Yoga Spiritual Advance to get the Light in your soul and live in the Kingdom of Heaven.
- Being awake, asleep, alive, and dead– no difference. 1 Corithians 13:9 “For we know in part, and we prophesy in part.10 But when that which is perfect is come, then that which is in part shall be done away. 11 When I was a child, I spake as a child, I understood as a child, I thought as a child: but when I became a man, I put away childish things.12 For now we see through a glass, darkly; but then face to face: now I know in part; but then shall I know even as also I am known.” Die Daily.
- The term awake defined here as “All men shall be satisfied when they “awake in His likeness,” and they never should be until then. ” Mary Baker Eddy Mis. 358:12-13.
- Something from Octavia Williams “True faith, is a Knowing, completely outside of time. It is not a trust that something is going to turn out alright. It is a Knowing, that Its perfection already exists invisibly and visibly, which is Seen when acceptance has reached a point
where Consciousness is open enough and pure enough, to See It.”
- Dying to personal sense is a great coping skill that we don’t seem to employ collectively. Such things as Bob Dylan saying “when you have nothing; you have nothing to lose” or Janice Joplin saying, “freedom is just another word for nothing left to lose” I look at these words as partial truths, human advice. The major difference between dying to personal sense and suicide is understanding there is an invisible intangible sustaining Principle behind the visible and tangible. Conscious awareness of this Truth becomes reliable to the one who says, “save or I perish.” We must start with the Divine Creation, Life is Perfect.
- Something from Herb Fitch 4D 22B, “There never was “a me.” There was only I infinite. And when you catch that second in which you know that all I am is a lot of sense impressions glued together in my mind, you begin to get that vastness of looking out in the universe which is not obstructed by forms, by matter, by invisible atoms. You clean out of your mind of all belief in anything atomic or visible or tangible or material. You live in your unobstructed, perfect infinite, invisible, One Universe. And now there’s the paralytic. It’s instantaneous: There wasn’t any paralytic to be there.
This cosmic image in time and space, you see it for what it is—without taking thought. I am there. Now, the full Godhead is there. I don’t have to think about it. It’s there, and It knows, and It does, and It maintains, and It supports Itself. It creates and does not permit any variation from Its perfection. This is your Soul Consciousness. You see the bird, and instantly something in you says, “This is I invisible,” and all of the space between the bird and your physical form disappears in your Consciousness because it is all I invisible, and you rest. You’re not worried about that bird be-ing hurt anymore. The moment you find yourself giving up fear, concern, doubt, distrust, sus-picion, you’ll know you have caught the Soul realm.
And that’s how this whole new Body begins to be part of your Awareness. You’re not form-ing It. You’re becoming conscious of It because this Body is bigger than this room.”
- The peace that comes with the new perspective of Spiritual Sense talked about in the Bible Philippians 4:7 (KJV) “And the peace of God, which passeth all understanding, shall keep your hearts and minds through Christ Jesus.”
Impersonalize is a radio talk show titled Impersonalize the Good, Bad, and Beautiful.
Hostess Lisa Winton and Swami Jayananda will talk about “At-One-ment” as an exact science which can be experienced only in impersonal Spiritual identity. In this show they will discuss the value of demonstration because we can’t prove the Principle of Truth without union with It. Listen as they explore the question; How do I know Mind is conscious of Itself as me? Impersonalize and Spiritualize are two words calling for the same experience; sow to the One not the many. Welcome to the Voice of Yoga; we are talking consciousness! Join the Kriya Yoga Spiritual Advance to get the Light in your soul and become conscious of the One Divine Life.
- What does it mean to be at One? Terms like impersonalize, nothingize, spiritualize are all words in a book until it is experienced as a predictable event. To me, these are the words associated with the process of purifying consciousness- cleansing it of all concepts and beliefs.
- Herb Fitch 4D 21A “I am that Spirit, which is the all. I am infinite Consciousness.” And therefore, as you stand in your true Identity of infinite Consciousness, watching the world pictures, I in the midst of You—not you—but I in the midst of You, It is I who dissolve the world pictures, It is I who adjust and bring forth the invisible harmony. I in the midst of you overcomes the world.”
- Mary Baker Eddy, “In 1896 Mrs. Eddy wrote Lida Stone: … What our Cause needs most is the impersonalization of thought. I see little if any growth in this direction. To destroy any effect we must remove its cause. The first error was limiting Mind, or personality, which was supposed to contain mind. Now to love or hate or fear or believe in this finity of mind called mortal personality is to preserve the cause of all error…. No persons can grow into Christian Science until they have grown out of attaching themselves to personality either through fear, love, or hate.”
- To bring impersonalization to an experiential level let’s look at this. Gilbert Carpenter wrote in 500 Watching Points: “Is it not error to cherish the notion, that the ability to comprehend the deep things of God is a developed quality attained through study and application alone? True, such study and application are needed in order to know what it is that prevents students from expressing and voicing the Mind that was in Christ Jesus, a thing divinely and scientifically natural to the one whose thought is freed from the influence of mortal mind. The student’s higher task is to empty his thought so that the deep things of God may flow in.”
- The only place atonement appears in the new testament is Romans 5:11″ And not only so, but we also joy in God through our Lord Jesus Christ, by whom we have now received the atonement.”
- We are being told we are the Spirit of Truth, the expression of an indestructible Principle and to live in that knowledge. Keep in mind the Divine creative Principle does not permit imperfection; to become conscious of this Spiritual Law behind the appearance must correct all imperfections. The miracle of accepting and living in the knowledge of the infinite Spiritual Body is what takes care of what is called the personal physical body.
I Contact is a radio talk show with the title The Practical Application of “I” Contact
Hostess Lisa Winton and Swami Jayananda will talk about some of the benefits acquired with the realization; there is only One Divine Life in the entire universe– I am alone. In this show they will discuss what it means to assume Spiritual identity by knowing yourself in the same way as creation is known by the creator. Listen as they explain the function of living in the knowledge of the Divine Creation as a demonstrable Principle. “If Spirit or the power of divine Love bear witness to the truth, this is the ultimatum, the scientific way, and the healing is instantaneous.” Mary Baker Eddy S&H 411:10. Welcome to the Voice of Yoga; we are talking consciousness! Join the Kriya Yoga Spiritual Advance to get the Light in your soul and experience the power of One.
- Here we are talking about “I” contact and not eye contact. We mean the realization of only One Divine Life as the I of all Being. The revelation of the Divine creation as the only reality and the understanding– Life is Perfect. With this perspective comes the understanding that what is reporting in the five material senses isn’t life at all.
- John 8:32 And ye shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you free.
- John 8:58 Jesus said unto them, Verily, verily, I say unto you, Before Abraham was, I am…
- A little more “I” contact Exodus 3:14 And God said unto Moses, I AM THAT I AM: and he said, Thus shalt thou say unto the children of Israel, I AM hath sent me unto you.
- We talk about eye contact and having a moment which is in passing time, a fleeting moment like the flash of lightning and cling to the memory, mostly because we have not had the “I” experience of knowing; I am the Spirit of Life. The “moment” is the recognition of the I of my being is the I of your being; the One Divine Life looking at Itself from Itself, within Itself. Only One Life and in this realization that I am everywhere now, I am all. I am the reflection of an indestructible Principle made in the image and likeness of the Divine. A lifting into Spiritual Selfhood and out of personal sense.
- Another quote: James 5:14 “Is any sick among you? let him call for the elders of the church; and let them pray over him, anointing him with oil in the name of the Lord: 15 And the prayer of faith shall save the sick, and the Lord shall raise him up; and if he have committed sins, they shall be forgiven him.” These are important instructions elders of the church is The Christ; elders are human wisdom recognizing the church is “Lord’s House” or Divine Consciousness. In Yoga it is a Chakra; that place where thought is the same as the Divine Idea.
- Herb Fitch 4D 18A “God is really my Identity.” And as you read this, “God is really my Identity,” you’re reading about your Identity. Now that is our starting point: “God is really my Identity.” And then as you begin a day in any other identity, you can expect to find a conflict, because you cannot move in another identity to your true Self and expect the rhythm of God to be functioning in you, as you, through, you, doing the Father’s work on earth.”
- More Herb, “And now your meditation takes a very deep turn. As I accept God Identity, there is no personal me, there is no personal him, there is no personal her, there is no personal it. There is only God Identity. There is no one else but God Identity. That means your Universe has One Identity. There are no pieces. There are no divisions. There is only One Identity, and It is God; and now you’re establishing a God to God relationship with everyone you will meet. The Identity I claim for Myself is the Identity of You, Him, Her, and it; and therefore, there is no person to person. There is only God to God. There is only One Mind, One Substance, One law, One infinite perfection.
And instead, now, of looking out from a human sense of things at a world of many parts, you’re accepting the One Universe as the One Being. You’re not living in a personal sense of me.”
True Good is a radio talk show with the title Too Good To Be True
Hostess Lisa Winton and Swami Jayananda will talk about Goodness as a Divine quality which is the only Truth in Reality. Listen as they discuss this biblical quote, Mark 10:27 “And Jesus looking upon them saith, With men it is impossible, but not with God: for with God all things are possible.” In this show they will explain some of the ways the collective human consensus obscures the presence of the Perfect Divine creation. A new look at the old saying, if it is too good to be true; it probably is but in Truth it isn’t, in fact, it can’t be anything less than Perfect. Welcome to the Voice of Yoga; we are talking consciousness! Join the Kriya Yoga Spiritual Advance to get the Light in your soul and experience Truth as Absolute Goodness.
- A quote Mark 10:27 “And Jesus looking upon them saith, With men it is impossible, but not with God: for with God all things are possible.”
- Trying to grasp the idea of Divine Perfection to make thought buoyant to rise above the swirling variations of duality driven by a belief in two powers. Living in awareness of Spiritual Truth and being a faithful witness to become a conduit to let Truth reveal Itself by resolving things into thoughts and exchanging the objects of sense for the Divine idea.
- The value of faith in the Divine creation and how to begin. Matthew 5:48 “Be ye therefore perfect, even as your Father which is in heaven is perfect.”
- Body by Mary Baker Eddy, “It seemed a wonderful thing when advanced thinkers began to perceive certain mental laws and to apply them to the healing of the body. This mental teaching is that man is the builder or creator of his body, that he builds or forms his body through his own thought, that he can change his body by his thought, and therefore that, if he has built a sick body by wrong thinking or ignorant thinking, he can build a well body by right thinking, that by his ignorant inharmonious thought he prevents God from manifesting, and by his true and harmonious thought he brings God into manifestation.
Of course, this is a great advance over the old drug system, but it does not go far enough to satisfy the one who wishes the whole truth and nothing but the truth. It makes the body a battle ground for opposing and contending forces, wrong thinking tearing down, right thinking building up; wrong thinking, creating disease, right thinking destroying disease and bringing in healthy conditions, for this teaching deals only with the changing conditions of the personal mentality and not with the changeless state of being, the changeless Mind, the omnipresence. It is better than the old way, but it is a hard way, a way of constant battle between good and evil, of hard work and doubtful results, because it deals with two powers instead of one.”
Know Truth is a radio talk show titled Only Truth Can Be Known
Hostess Lisa Winton and Swami Jayananda will talk about what they call thinking and thinking right in relation to right mental activity as opposed to human conjecture. In this show they will be discussing concepts like thinking, believing, feeling, and knowing measured against the backdrop of Truth. Listen as they explain, when Truth is known and applied it destroys the false belief and anything may be believed but only Truth is a demonstrable Principle because it is backed by Divine Mind. Perfect Love is the infinite Divine intelligence and fear is ignorance of this Truth. Welcome to the Voice of Yoga; we are talking consciousness! Join the Kriya Yoga Spiritual Advance to get the Light in your soul experience the Divine creative Principle.
- This is from Hermann Hering C.S.B, “Since the body is an externalization of consciousness the condition of its externalization will also be changed if we change the consciousness. How is this done? In answer we would say that since Christian Science healing is wholly mental, it must be accomplished through the activity of the truth in human thought, and in this connection it is well to consider what thinking is, in order that we may think aright, may engage in right mental action. A wrong belief cannot be corrected with a wrong thought. Thinking is the exercise of intelligence or mind; therefore real thinking is the activity of real Mind. Real Mind is the divine consciousness, the infinite intelligence, Truth. Real thinking is thus the activity of the divine Mind, or Truth. The activity of Truth in consciousness is the knowing of Truth; therefore, real thinking is right knowing. We can know only the truth, never error. We can never know that two times two make five, because they do not. We can only believe it. We can never know sin, disease, and death, or anything that is wrong, evil, or material; we can only believe it.”
- Something from the Bible John 1:3-5 “All things were made by him; and without him was not any thing made that was made. In him was life; and the life was the light of men. And the light shineth in darkness; and the darkness comprehended it not.”
- How we think is what we become; so if we think with a finite mortal mind we become a finite mortal being but if we think “Right” with the Divine Eternal Mind we become a Divine Eternal Being. As Paul tells us, 2 Corinthians 5:6-8 “Therefore we are always confident, knowing that, whilst we are at home in the body, we are absent from the Lord: (For we walk by faith, not by sight:) We are confident, I say, and willing rather to be absent from the body, and to be present with the Lord.”
- From Herb Fitch 4D 13A “I cannot recognize two selves. Christ is not mortal. I cannot accept Christ and mortality in the same breath. I cannot be the Light and also be the human darkness. The only Self that I can recognize is the only Self there is, the Self of God. Nobody’s ever going to bury that Self. Nobody’s ever going to hurt it or harm it. No one is ever going to make it lacking or limited. No one is going to ever give it arthritis or a pain in any part of the body. The only Self there is is the Self of God, and I must claim that now, and I must be willing to accept the responsibility of turning from all that disclaims the Truth of my Being, for you know that no un-Truth can ever really happen. There is no possibility for un-Truth to happen.
I must learn that whatever is untrue has no way to happen because God is the only Self, and God is never untrue. Whatever is untrue is just another way of the world mind denying the all-ness of the Selfhood of God. But that is my Self. It is the Self of everyone I know. There is no other Self, and that Self never lives in a human body. It never has. It never will. That Self is immortal forever. It is the only Self there is, and regardless of what concepts men have formed about that Self, they are still no more than concepts. I will not live in a concept. My day is to be One with the Reality of Being, rising above the belief in concept here, there, and everywhere, for that which is not the One Self is not here.”
- The TV commercial on “Pride” to be proud of gender and sexual preference is 180° from the message of Scripture which is telling us there is no physical reality only Spirit is. And so humanity continues to try and figure out how the unreal became real instead of Realize the Truth that makes us free. Pride is one of the deadly sins but what does this really mean? Sin is missing the mark and Truth corrects sin only by hitting the Mark. Like the principles of mathematics will correct your check book; truth will correct the false belief in mortal sense. Human beliefs are at best a temporary sense of success and Truth is permanent success because it has the Power of the Creative Principle. As CS Lewis once said, if you miss your turn; to continue driving in the direction you are going, may not get you closer to your destination.
- Virtual Reality is an interesting concept to give humanity an allegory for the relationship between false sense and True Being. When we take off the false belief in matter or material reality we then reside in the clarity of Pure Spiritual Perfection. We are living in a thought loop, a recreation of the Divine Creation with lack, limitation, suffering, sin, sickness and believe it is real– WHY? Because we don’t know better. For me, Religion has failed humanity with its belief system. Truth doesn’t need belief because Truth is Self-existent Life, Love, Harmony. “Know the Truth and it will make you free” free from the false beliefs of the entire human experience with all its imperfections and problems.
Sense Free is a radio talk show with the title Liberation from Sense Level Living.
Hostess Lisa Winton and Swami Jayananda will talk about thought freed from the control of the five corporeal senses. Listen as they discuss the benefits of being held, controlled and governed by the Divine Law of Life. In this show they will explain how to access the Divine Principle before thought and above material sense. “Know the Truth and it will make you free” free from the false belief in mortality and personal sense. Welcome to the Voice of Yoga; we are talking consciousness! Join the Kriya Yoga Spiritual Advance to get the Light in your soul experience the freedom of Spiritual identity.
- You don’t petition the Will of God; you have to recognize It is functioning by coming out of the belief It isn’t functioning. Coming out of the belief in the testimony of the five corporeal senses.
- How is selfless service different from Spiritual service? Selfless may be still under the influence of duality without what appears as a personal agenda for a “me” but there is a personal agenda for a “you”. Spiritual service is impersonal awareness for the One Divine Self. From this perspective there is a big difference between no self and One Self. Spiritual is not personal but it is Aware; It is aware of Itself and It loves Itself.
- God can’t give “you” anything because God isn’t withholding anything– because there is no you in Reality. Only One Perfect Divine Life being held, controlled and governed by the Divine Law of Eternal Life; the Changeless State of Being. Sense level “living” is a belief in something other than this One Life; the human recreation of the Divine Creation.
- Where is this One Life found? Before thought and above corporeal sense for the uninitiated and for the Enlightened It is everywhere and in everything.
Zech 5:5 “Then the angel that talked with me went forth, and said unto me, Lift up now thine eyes, and see what is this that goeth forth.”
Luke 10:23 And he turned him unto his disciples, and said privately, Blessed are the eyes which see the things that ye see:
Romans 11:7-8 “What then? Israel hath not obtained that which he seeketh for; but the election hath obtained it, and the rest were blinded. (According as it is written, God hath given them the spirit of slumber, eyes that they should not see, and ears that they should not hear;) unto this day.”
- The Isha Upanishad, “The Self is one. Unmoving, it moves swifter than thought. The senses do not overtake it, for always it goes before. Remaining still, it outstrips all that run. Without the Self, there is no life. To the ignorant the Self appears to move– yet it moves not. From the ignorant it is far distant– yet it is near. It is within all, and it is without all. He, who sees all beings in the Self, and the Self in all beings, hates none. To the illumined soul, the Self is all. For him who sees everywhere oneness, how can there be delusion or grief?”
Adversary is a radio talk show with the title Time the Invisible Adversary.
Hostess Lisa Winton and Swami Jayananda will talk about the Solar Eclipse on 6/10 /21 19° Gemini 47′ as a tool, to use what is visible and tangible to reveal the Changeless State of Being. Listen as they discuss the possibilities that appear when time is no longer on your side. In this show they will explore the difference between rational now in time and the Eternal Now in Truth. Welcome to the Voice of Yoga; we are talking consciousness! Join the Kriya Yoga Spiritual Advance to get the Light in your soul and live in the Eternal Now.
- Rolling Stones songs Time is on my Side and Time Waits for No One. We think we are living in time but in fact we are dying in time. We are slowly drowning in the waters of time and without knowing it. We are hypnotized
- Is punctuality a Divine quality? Gilbert Carpenter wrote in 500 Watching Points: “Is it not error to cherish the notion, that the ability to comprehend the deep things of God is a developed quality attained through study and application alone? True, such study and application are needed in order to know what it is that prevents students from expressing and voicing the Mind that was in Christ Jesus, a thing divinely and scientifically natural to the one whose thought is freed from the influence of mortal mind. The student’s higher task is to empty his thought so that the deep things of God may flow in.”
- We don’t see time; only what we call the effects of time. Step out of time into Eternity. “Mary Baker Eddy recognized mortal mind’s nature as wholly hypnotic, deceptive mesmerism. She recognized that what we perceive as matter through the physical senses actually points to the real, the present divinely spiritual fact; it is mortal mind which presents the counterfeit.”
- Rational is thinking in time and Spiritual is knowing outside time. We can’t live in time; we can only die in time. How does one step out of time? By accepting Spiritual identity the changeless state of Being.
- Herb Fitch Avila Beach 1b “And so while we may seem to suffer from things, objects, powers of the world, lacks, and limitations, our invisible adversary is the sense of time, which supports the activity of the visible world. And in that sense of time we are born, and in that sense of time we think we live, and in that sense of time we think we die. We literally drown in time, and this is a universal experience, a universal hypnotism.” Here he reminds us time is the enemy because it is the unreal disguised as the real.
Astrology’s Place is a radio talk show with the title Astrology’s Place in Spiritual Science.
Hostess Lisa Winton and Swami Jayananda will talk about the value of Astrology as a Spiritual tool by providing tangible evidence of the Divine sequence. Listen as they explore the possibility of using the logic, order, and predictability of the celestial bodies to help reveal the Divine creation. In this show they will discuss some ways of using the unreal to uncover the Real and True. Mary Baker Eddy wrote in Miscellaneous Writings 334:5, “Astrology is well in its place, but this place is secondary.” Welcome to the Voice of Yoga; we are talking consciousness! Join the Kriya Yoga Spiritual Advance to get the Light in your soul and live in the changeless state of Being.
- Something : “Astrology is well in its place, but this place is secondary. Necromancy has no foundation, — in fact, no intelligence; and the belief that it has, deceives itself. Whatever simulates power and Truth in matter, does this as a lie declaring itself, that mortals’ faith in matter may have the effect of power; but when the whole fabrication is found to be a lie, away goes all its supposed power and prestige.
Why do Christian Scientists treat disease as disease, since there is no disease?
This is done only as one gives the lie to a lie; because it is a lie, without one word of Truth in it. You must find error to be nothing: then, and only then, do you handle it in Science. The diabolism of suppositional evil at work in the name of good, is a lie of the highest degree of nothingness: just reduce this falsity to its proper denomination, and you have done with it.
How shall we treat a negation, or error — by means of matter, or Mind? Is matter Truth? No! Then it cannot antidote error.” (Miscellaneous Writings 1883–1896, Mary Baker Eddy, p. 334:5–24)
- William Kilpatrick wrote in a paper titled Treatment, “Among the many phases of error which I mentioned in the list which I gave some pages back, I included the arguments or belief of astrology or planetary control I want to impress upon you the importance of handling that phase of animal magnetism.”
- The more we understand Life from the basis of the Divine Creation the more we can use what is visible and tangible to help us understand what is invisible and intangible. “Quiet minds cannot be perplexed or frightened but go on in fortune or misfortune at their own private pace, like a clock during a thunderstorm.” Robert Louis Stevenson
- The Divine Creation is the changeless state of Being; Perfect Harmony. Though we cannot comprehend the Divine Creation with the material senses we can use the qualities of what is appearing in the sense to represent a consciousness itself; Consciousness is experience so we look for a consciousness that is more attuned to the Divine than the material. Here we can use the logic, order, and predictability of the celestial bodies to represent the activity of the Divine Creation without focusing on the appearances of events, circumstances and situations; for these are the changing conditions of personal mentality.
- The physical universe is a mental image and the more Divinely mental it the more harmonious and indestructible the image appears. In Spiritual Astrology we work from the Principle “when Spirit is cause Creation is Perfect” this law lifts us out of the belief in matter. The belief there is power in a planet or luminary; instead of projecting from the false premise of a material belief we simply use the observable behavior of the celestial body to give us reassurance of the presence of the Divine Creator.
- As we gain more and more awareness of the invisible intangible force that is making the planets rotate around the Sun. We trust in Divine Law to hold, control, and govern our life; instead of reacting to the circumstances we rest in the Truth, which is running a perfect universe.
Mind Matters is a radio talks show titled When Mind Doesn’t Matter.
Hostess Lisa Winton and Swami Jayananda will talk about the some differences between carnal or material mind and Divine Mind. In this show they will discuss the old statement “if you don’t mind it doesn’t matter” in relation to forsaking mortal thinking for Divine knowing. Listen as they explore this statement, “can a mind free itself from its own creation” J. Krishnamurti. Welcome to the Voice of Yoga; we are talking consciousness! Join the Kriya Yoga Spiritual Advance to get the Light in your soul and realize the unreality of the mind/body complex.
- Learning the difference between mind individualized by world thought disguised as me and Mind coming forth as I. My will versus Thy Will and what J Krishnamurti says about personal will, “After all, what is it that we call the will? Is it not the process of desire centered in the ‘me’ that wants to achieve a result?”
- More from J. Krishnamurti to contemplate, ” Is the entity that desires to free the mind from conditioning different from the mind itself? If it is different, the problem of effort and the action of will come into being. Is the ‘I’, the thinker, the person who says, ‘I am conditioned, and I must be free,’ the ‘I’ who makes an effort to be free, is that ‘I’, that will, that desire, different from the conditioned state? Please, this is not complicated. You are bound to ask yourself this question when you look at the problem. Am I, who wishes to free myself from conditioning, different from the conditioning, or are they both the same? If they are the same, which they are, then how is it possible for the mind to free itself from conditioning? (He then asks this question) “So, is there a part of the mind not conditioned, which can take over, control or destroy the conditioned mind?”
- What is a mental image in a Spiritual Universe? Matter is a mental image but the only thing that is “Real” is Spirit. Spirit is whole, pure, and unadulterated whereas, duality is the shadow or reflection of Spirit, a sense of separation or twoness.
- Mortal man is a prisoner of his own mind; and so, “can a mind free itself from its own creation?” Can the unreal ever become real? Or do we just stop believing, thinking, feeling, trying, and begin Knowing the Truth– Life is Perfect.
Spirit Born is a radio talk show with the title Born Again of Water and Spirit.
Hostess Lisa Winton and Swami Jayananda will talk about the idea of being born again into the Divine creation as a real experience by coming out of this world. Listen as they discuss the evidence procedure that accompanies the process of accepting Spiritual identity. In this show they will explain some differences between thinking spiritually and demonstration the presence of Divine Perfection. John 3:3 “Jesus answered and said unto him, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born again, he cannot see the kingdom of God.” Welcome to the Voice of Yoga; we are talking consciousness! Join the Kriya Yoga Spiritual Advance to get the Light in your soul and walk in the Kingdom of heaven on earth.
- Lets look at this; John 3:6 “That which is born of the flesh is flesh; and that which is born of the Spirit is spirit.” Go a little bit further with 1Peter 1:23 “Being born again, not of corruptible seed, but of incorruptible, by the word of God, which liveth and abideth for ever. 24 For all flesh is as grass, and all the glory of man as the flower of grass. The grass withereth, and the flower thereof falleth away. 25 But the word of the Lord endureth for ever. And this is the word which by the gospel is preached unto you.”
- We must accept Spiritual identity which is what dissolves the material sense of existence; the acceptance of One Life and only One Perfect eternal life. We can’t have a personal sense of life and be Spiritual.
- When we are born of the flesh we look for food, mother and external approval but when born of the Spirit we heal the sick, reform the sinner, raise the dead which is called preaching the gospel.
- We have some things from Herb Fitch 4D 12A “Can you run the Universe better? Can you do anything better than God? Can you run this form better than God? Can you run the world or your business better than God? Can you do anything in the world that God cannot do better than you? And if you have accepted God being here, then consistency says God being here, I will let God live God’s Life here where the world sees me. Now we don’t have to complicate our lives. We can really accept that God being here, It is happening. It Is. And we will create the vacuum of concept so that all that is here now is God. You’re sweeping out all that is not God from your belief until your belief is the inner assurance of God’s presence.
Now, what shall I pray for, if God is here? The acknowledgement of God is my prayer. The acknowledgement of the Presence is the only prayer necessary, and in the acknowledgement of the Presence, you are accepting Grace. Now, if you still have a lingering belief that a discord is present, then you really have not accepted that God is present, because God cannot be in a cancerous body. If God is present, the cancerous body cannot be present. So we’re coming to that high place where you’re facing the facts, not ignoring them and hoping for God to do something.”