Third Advent and the Week of Joy
Advent Joy is a radio talk show discussing the third week of advent with a focus on joy.
Hostess Lisa Winton and Swami Jayananda will talk more about Advent the four weeks of preparation for the coming of the Messiah. The first week we touched on the concept of faith and its function in the developmental process. The second week we focused on hope and the application of expectancy in the unfolding of Spiritual understanding. This week we will discuss the purpose of Joy and the significance of the feeling state. Listen as they continue to explain how something invisible and intangible can be so sensible. The role of the causal/spiritual body as a practical guide for extremely effective living. Welcome to the Voice of Yoga; we are talking consciousness! Join the Kriya Yoga Spiritual Advance get the Light in your soul and experience lasting Joy.
Advent Joy Notes:
1. Joy is a panacea for the regressive cycle of life.
2. When we are in a positive feeling state we are closer to the creative principle.
3. Understanding heaven as a state of being and not a place we go to when we die.
4. The concept of thinking with God, as God. When the scientific government of the physical body is under the jurisdiction of Divine Mind.
5. Understanding we are eternal spiritual beings; means we never die. Never vulnerable to adversity.
6. Christ Mass is the awakening of the individual to Divine Likeness. Eternal Spiritual Being!
7. The Ultimate coping skill! No fear. Exude only peace, love, happiness, and goodness.
“ So many gods, so many creeds.
So many paths that wind and wind ;
While just the act of being kind
Is all the sad world needs” (E. AV. Wilcox).
8. The simple “Joy” of being alive; I am happy because the Universe loves me. Because we are loved we are now able to love.
9. We are only able to demonstrate our level of understanding. Joy is the happiness that stems from Spiritual understanding; eternal happiness stems from understanding Ideas. Worldly happiness stems from understanding things. Intellectual happiness stems from understanding thoughts.
10. Next week is Christmas and Love.
Second Advent and the Week for Hope
Advent Hope is a radio talk show discussing the possibilities for the second week of Advent this year with an emphasis deliberate expectancy.
Hostess Lisa Winton and Swami Jayananda will talk more about Advent the four weeks of preparation for the coming of the Messiah. Last week we touched on the concept of faith and its function in the developmental process. This week we will focus on hope and the application of expectancy in the unfolding of Spiritual understanding. Listen as they explain how something invisible and intangible can be so pragmatic. The role of the causal/spiritual body as a practical guide for effective living. Welcome to the Voice of Yoga; we are talking consciousness! Join the Kriya Yoga Spiritual Advance get the Light in your soul and prey on Prana.
Advent Hope Notes:
1. I resonate to the role of preparation; especially when it comes to practice for Spiritual understanding. Advent makes sense to me
2. Hope is one of those words that opens up into many meanings. Hope has the feel of a future orientation a sense of things to come.
3. Faith was last weeks practice and having a relationship with the Almighty Goodness of Life; paves the way for ones future as hopeful.
4. Everything rests on our concept of the Divine. One major error in Spiritual understanding originates with a misconception of the Divine as an anthropomorphic figure; making God a human with superhuman qualities.
5. A more hopeful approach to Spiritual understanding begins with a clearer view of Divine Qualities. Instead of giving God human qualities; give the human Divine qualities.
6. When I think of the Divine I imagine the utopia of heaven. A state of perfect harmony, love, health, eternal happiness, peace, and lasting life. Hope here is the ultimate aspiration.
7. Preparing for Christmas, for me, is getting ready for my awakening in Divine likeness. Understanding myself as an eternal Spiritual being. How faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen. Hebrews 11:1.
8. What is the “True” meaning of Christmas? Is there benefit to Spiritual understanding? The Moon’s nodes in Astrology give us great insight. Where there is material gain there is Spiritual loss; and where there is material loss there is Spiritual gain.
9. “Aim for heaven and earth gets thrown in. Aim for earth and you get neither” CS Lewis.
10. Next week Third Advent and the Week of Joy.
Advent and the Full Moon in Gemini
Gemini Advent is a radio talks show discussing the possibilities of Advent and the Full Moon in Gemini.
Hostess Lisa Winton and Swami Jayananda will talk about Advent on 12/3/17 and the Full Moon in Gemini on the same day. This show will focus on the importance of preparation in Spirituality and the anticipation of delivery day. Listen as they explain how to use the transit of this Full Moon to prepare for the coming of the Messiah. Use these next four weeks to get yourself connected to the Life Force. Experience the transformation; from being on the outside looking in to being on the inside looking out. Welcome to the Voice of Yoga; we are talking consciousness! Join the Kriya Yoga Spiritual Advance get the Light in your soul and prey on Prana.
Gemini Advent Notes:
1. The significance of 4 Sundays before the coming of the Christ.
2. The Full Moon in Gemini is square Neptune a good time to attune your lower mind to the Life Force.
3. The Moon in Gemini brings Prana into the Respiratory System and the Sun in Sagittarius represents the quality of reverence.
4. Spirituality begins with the rebirthing of your body in the Life Force.
5. Explain the difference between worldly happiness, intellectual happiness, and Eternal Happiness.
6. Prey on Prana and become Divine. Like attracts like and two things can’t occupy the same space at the same time. Purify and Connect.
7. Advent; a coming into place, view, or being; arrival
8. Messiah is the anointed one; dedicated to the service of God.
9.The Essenes believed in “messiah” was an energy field and not a person. Going to the woods an preparing the way for the lord had different meaning for them.
Moon conjunct Neptune and sextile Pluto
Neptune Moon is a radio talk show discussing the possibilities that can be reached by the Moon conjunct Neptune and sextile Pluto.
Hostess Lisa Winton and Swami Jayananda will be talking about the upcoming astrological transits on 11/26/17 there will be the first quarter Moon that is associated with the Solar Eclipse on 2/26/17. They will also discuss the Moon conjunct Neptune and sextile Pluto on 2/27/17. Listen as they explain the value of using these transits to keep yourself in the image of the Divine. After all is said and done, we are all here to glorify the Creator. Welcome to the Voice of Yoga; we are talking consciousness! Join the Kriya Yoga Spiritual Advance to get the light in your soul and be that place where Divine Law shines thru.
Neptune Moon Notes:
1. The first quarter phase of the moon that corresponds with the Solar Eclipse on 2/26/17 8 Pisces 12 and this phase of the moon is 4 Pisces 38. It is helpful to know where the transit falls in your natal chart and what aspects it creates. The sprout breaks ground.
2. We are looking for clues; to see what this lunation means to me.
3. How to use astrology to understand yourself spiritually. What surrounds us is within us. Learning how to look outside yourself to understand your inner workings.
4. Moon conjunct Neptune is a great time to look at the role of the causal/spiritual body. Let’s look at the difference between thoughts and ideas or astral versus Spiritual.
5. Moon sextile Pluto is a good time to understand transformation. Transformation is going from ice, to water, to vapor and when translated into human experience it is going from physical, to mental, to Spiritual awareness.
6. How we think is what we become; this can become complicated because we can think on or from different levels of consciousness. Physical is sensual input, Astral/mental is thoughts, and Spiritual is ideas.
7. Belief is what gives thought the power of intention. It is very helpful to cross examine your reality to determine your beliefs. A good place to start is to determine the origins of our beliefs are they physical, mental, or Spiritual.
8. Physical beliefs require tangible evidence. Mental beliefs require theoretical or intellectual support. Spiritual beliefs must be in harmony with Divine Law.
9. Why do we want to understand ourselves Spiritually? Because it is the most complete and lasting model for the human. To be in harmony with the almighty is superior to any human made approximation to perfection.
10. Next week: Advent and the Full Moon in Gemini.
Thankful: Thanksgiving 2017 Awaken as Divine Likeness
Thankful: Thanksgiving 2017 Awaken as Divine is a radio talk show discussing the value of Spiritual Awareness.
Hostess Lisa Winton and Swami Jayananda will be talking about the holiday of Thanksgiving on 11/23/17; they will discuss the importance of gratitude in the process of becoming Divine. Listen as they explain the role of “food” in human development and how to keep it in perspective. Like attracts like; and two things can’t occupy the same space at the same time. Prey on Prana and get the best return on your efforts– nothing delivers like the Life Force. Welcome to the Voice of Yoga; we are talking consciousness! Join the Kriya Yoga Spiritual Advance to get the light in your soul and awaken in Divine likeness.
1. Thanksgiving is a time to be grateful.
2. Prana is our number 1 life sustaining force.
3. Food is our number 4 life sustaining force.
4. Completion can’t happen in the physical world; must transform.
5. Happiness is a state of mind; gratitude for what we have fuels happiness.
6. Thanks and Giving better to give than receive! It is one thing to be thankful for all we are getting but the key here is found in Giving.
7. Giving can be a means of opening the channel to the Unified Field, the Life Force to Spirit; or it can be a control drama – still competing for energy on a limited level.
8. The spiritual concept of giving unconditionally. It is one thing to give the shirt off your back when you have 20 more in your closet; then when it is your last shirt. Giving Spiritually is backed by Divine Law which is abundance; it is giving with the understanding that there is plenty for all. Never from a mentality of sacrifice but the understanding that God provides.
9. Living or Dying; what direction am I moving? Survival or Growth? A positive feeling state puts us closer to the Creative Principle. Gratitude is a positive feeling state. Using what you need as a symbol to validate your sense of wellbeing is the best way to sustain the feeling of gratitude.
10. Appreciations, Cheers, Merits, Credits, Recognitions, Obligations, Acknowledgements, Tributes.
11. Show gratitude, Express gratitude, Be grateful, Acknowledge, Recognize.
12. Next week – Moon conjunct Neptune and Sextile Pluto
World Kindness Day with Kriya Yoga
Kindness is a radio talk show that discusses the role of Spirit in the process leading to world peace. We can’t have world peace without inner peace.
Hostess Lisa Winton and Swami Jayananda will be celebrating World Kindness Day with insights from the Spiritual Science of Kriya Yoga. CS Lewis once said, “humanity is designed for peace, love, happiness and goodness; but a big part of this design is God.” Listen as they discuss the role of Spirit in the process leading to world peace. Cruelty is a sign of weakness; we can expect the kind only from the strong. They will be talking about the magic of awakening in the likeness of the Divine. Welcome to the Voice of Yoga; we are talking consciousness! Join the Kriya Yoga Spiritual Advance to get the Light in your soul and become the change you want to see– Kindness in the World.
1. Compassion, sympathy, gentleness, benevolence, thoughtfulness, humanity, consideration, helpfulness, charity.
2. Empathy is more of an identification and understanding that comes from experience.
3. Weakness makes us cruel; to be kind comes from strength. Worldly weakness of the flesh versus Divine strength of the Spirit.
4. To be kind that stems from Spirit is different from the “to be kind” that stems from fear.
5. The strength that is backed by Divine Law is very different than the strength that is backed by material means and human will.
6. Material sense is limited and can only report that which is dualistic, temporary, and provisional. Spiritual sense can only report Truth which is always perfect, harmonious, whole, peaceful and well.
7. Conduct that is backed by fear versus conduct that is backed by Love.
8. Love and to be kind is backed by Divine Law. Fear and to be kind is a condition of discord.
9. Lower mind (3rd house) sensual perception is the stepping stone to the Higher mind (9th house) Spiritual understanding. How we think is what we become; if the lower mind is in harmony with the higher mind and reflects Truth there is peace, love, happiness, and goodness. If the lower mind is in discord with Truth and harbors limiting thoughts and beliefs there can be a false condition of sin, sickness and disease; that prevents Spiritual Understanding.
10. Next week will be thanksgiving.
Veteran, Soldier, Warrior, and Apotheosis 2
Warrior is a radio talk show discussing differences between veterans, soldiers, and warriors based on the concept of apotheosis.
Hostess Lisa Winton and Swami Jayananda will be again, discussing distinctions between the words veteran, soldier, warrior and how they can be applied to real life circumstances. They will explain, the warrior is a Mythological Image and an archetype for the defender of truth, principle, and honor. We all have a Mars and on a developmental level; we are all fighting a hard battle– growth requires effort. Because we have lost touch with the deeper meaning of the “Warrior” we now produce soldiers. They will talk about the differences in an individual’s level of consciousness and degree of awareness. Cruelty is a sign of weakness; we can expect kindness only from the strong. Welcome to the Voice of Yoga; we are talking consciousness! Join the Kriya Yoga Spiritual Advance to get the Light in your soul and experience Spiritual Strength.
1. What is a warrior? And what is the difference between a soldier and a warrior?
2. We are not looking at the concept of Apotheosis, today we lump everyone into the same category under the disguise of “equality.”
3. The martial artist is an individual that is able to operate in the absence of fear or anger– intelligent.
4. Human over the animal – the bible uses the story of the women is subservient to the man. Intelligence over feeling.
5. What is a hero? Remember the hero’s journey the boy separates from mother, embarks on the journey (undertakes all the labors and tasks), returns to be King.
6. Sons of men and sons of God; different stages of human development.
7. The concept of “fighting with Spiritual weapons” the role of the causal/spiritual body has the template for perfect creation. Just as sickness is an abnormal condition of the changing mortal mind; war is an abnormal condition of the collective consciousness.
8. The power of prayer, not the audible petition but true spiritual understanding. A shift from material beliefs to spiritual beliefs has a huge effect on reality. Alignment with the Almighty has merit; one nation under God is a Spiritual Weapon.
9. Spiritual Weapons are more effective than bombs. The reversal of the cause and effect relationship. Material means and human will are no match for the Will of God. Spirit is the cause; Spirit creates matter.
10. Cruelty is a sign of weakness we can only expect; kindness from the strong.
11. Next week: World Kindness Day with Kriya Yoga
All Hallows Eve and Union with the Divine
Hallows Eve is a radio talk show discussing the origins of All Hallows Eve and Union with the Divine.
Hostess Lisa Winton and Swami Jayananda will be talking about the deeper meaning behind Halloween. The word hallow means holy which has its origins in the word “whole” and Halloween was also called All Saints’ Eve because saints were holy people or whole people. This is one of the earliest understandings of the holiday which has a much more secular and material meaning today. We have come a long way in a couple of hundred years but what direction are we moving in? What is the real meaning of trick or treat? Listen as we uncover the distinctions between saints and sinners; vice and virtue. Welcome to the Voice of Yoga; we are talking consciousness! Join Kriya Yoga Spiritual Advance and initiate your process to wholeness.
Hallows Eve Notes:
1. So saints are whole people and sinners are those who miss the mark.
2. Whole people are humans in the adult state and sinners are humans in the larvae state.
3. Vice versus virtue in her book “The Labors of Hercules” Alice Bailey mentions the origins of the word vice as meaning “to render ineffectual.” Then talks about virtue as being viral and strong.
4. The date corresponds with the Celtic new year Samhain (Sow-wain) where the costumes where made of the remains of game animals. To show respect for the life they support.
5. Masquerade or behind the veneer behind the world of appearance is the world of vision and thought. Ghosts and goblins are the world of wave which underlies the world of form.
6. A way to acknowledge the astral plane/ the invisible but tangible dimension of reality.
7. Trick or treat; looking at life like a simple “mind” game. Are we going to fall for the weakness of the world or are we going to choose the strength of Spirit.
8. Veterans, Soldiers, Warriors, and Apotheosis for next week.
Sun in Scorpio For United Nations Day
Scorpio Nations is a radio talk show discussing the possibilities of having the Sun in Scorpio for United Nations Day.
Hostess Lisa Winton and Swami Jayananda will talk about the Sun entering the Zodiac Sign of Scorpio on October 23, 2017 at 1:27 AM EDT. The next day is United Nations Day, listen as they discuss the advantages of this solar aspect on collective bargaining. The world is smaller than it has ever been and communication has expanded. They will discuss possibilities regarding a global movement toward harmony. Welcome to the Voice of Yoga; we are talking consciousness!
Join the Kriya Yoga Spiritual Advance get the Light in your soul and create peace on earth.
Scorpio Nations Notes:
1. The Sun enters Scorpio on 10/23/17 the sign of transformation, renewal, death and rebirth. The department of life that deals with the values of others and joint resources.
2. United Nations is built on seeing the value in others.
3. Let’s look at the role of “God” in creating global peace, harmony and unity. We can’t have world peace without having inner peace.
4. The key is in understanding what “God” is. As we move from the anthropomorphic image and into the concept of the sustaining infinite; the void or nothing discovered in quantum physics. This makes spirituality a science and not a belief system.
5. What the world needs is a new world “Religion” one that transforms humans into healthy and happy people; instead of monsters who need to have everyone believe what they believe.
6. We don’t need more weapons, more medical supplies, more money, more charity. What we need is a humanity that is leaning on the sustaining infinite. 7. Quote from Kriya Yoga: Affirmation: “I will always fight with spiritual weapons in order to bring peace to the earth.”
8. Let’s look at the power of prayer; what does it look like when the human thinks with God, as God.
9. Awareness of the Almighty; the Chinese proverb– When there is light in the soul!
10. All Hallows Eve and Union with the Divine.
New Moon in Libra Brings Balance
Libra Balance is a radio talk show discussing the belief that the New Moon in Libra brings balance.
Hostess Lisa Winton and Swami Jayananda will talk about the New Moon on October 19, 2017 at 3:13 pm EDT is a new beginning. This lunation is in opposition to Uranus in Aries and may bring cooperation with new insights. Listen as they discuss the difference between a thought and an idea. The show will explain the benefits of producing harmony with Divine Law seeking expression. Welcome to the Voice of Yoga; we are talking consciousness!
Join the Kriya Yoga Spiritual Advance get the Light in your soul and create harmony with Divine Law.
Libra Balance Notes:
1. The New Moon is symbolic of a new beginning; making it a great time to start something new.
2. The first thing I notice about this chart is that there isn’t any major aspect that is applying. This means there isn’t any dynamic focus to the lunation. This puts the emphasis on the New Moon in the 8th house in Libra.
3. The 8th house is the house of Transformation, renewal, and the cycle of death and rebirth. Everything is dependent on your perspective. Do you look at life from material, mental, or Spiritual beliefs.
4. Libra is the sign of relationship and balance. When looking at life we can see that everything is relative– what we desire determines our “Source” and we are defined by our source; our source reflects our reality.
5. Key question here: what do I esteem as valuable, what do I desire? a. Desire particles (things visible and tangible) and you have material beliefs. This creates the belief in death and rebirth and the individual is a victim. b. Desire waves (things invisible and tangible) and you have mortal mental beliefs. This supports the concept that the individual creates there reality with thoughts and life is a mix of good and evil. c. Desire Void (The invisible and intangible) and you have immortal spiritual beliefs. This is our True Nature and reports only what is eternal and good.
6. This New Moon in opposition to Uranus may be an excellent time to develop a relationship with the Divine. Experience the transformative power of Prana Power. Identify with the Source of peace, love, happiness, goodness, wholeness, perfection, ever satisfying, and always successful.
7. The concept of rising above duality and transcending the cycle of death and rebirth. Becomes a one size fits all solution to life’s supposed challenges. The revelation that the individual is a reflection of the Divine and the Divine is only positive and Good. Just as the tide lifts all boats when it comes in; raising consciousness lifts all departments in life.
8. Quote from Paramahansa Yogananada: ” The wise man defeats his planets – which is to say, his past – by transferring his allegiance from the creation to the Creator. The more he realizes his unity with Spirit, the less his domination by matter. The soul is ever-free; it is deathless because birthless. It cannot be regimented by stars.If you live by astrology or anything else you will be bound by it. Depend wholly and solely on God. Live by God alone. Then nothing can hurt you.”
9. How to use astrology to help you understand God; and not fall into the trap of becoming a victim.
10. Sun enters Scorpio