The Role of the Father Principle
Father 2018 is a radio talk show that discusses the Role of the Father Principle in the developmental process.
Hostess Lisa Winton and Swami Jayananda will discuss the importance of understanding the Father Principle in personal development. Listen as they explore the biblical statement “I and the Father are one.” In this show the focal point is the concept and principle of Oneness. The goal of Kriya Yoga is Total Consciousness but it begins with Union with the Divine. Welcome to the Voice of Yoga; we are talking consciousness!
Join the Kriya Yoga Spiritual Advance get the Light in your soul and experience Spiritual Reality
Father 2018 Notes:
1. First we honor the mother principle and then we being the journey or process to the father principle. Moving from material to Spiritual.
2. The father principle is associated with our true identity with the beauty of holiness and the perfection of being.
3. We have been talking about going from the lower mind to the higher Mind. The quantum leap of going from sensual perception to Spiritual understanding.
4. The Father Principle is the power of Harmony and Love. The Christ is the converter; that enables human consciousness to comprehend the presence of Divine Love.
5. Thinking with God, as God reveals the invisible picture of perfect creation to human consciousness. It is important to understand that we don’t want to be thinking up to or about God.
6. The Truth of being holds, controls, and governs creation with the Divine Law of Life in Harmony. This invisible intangible force must be acknowledged, cherished, and beheld in gratitude to be revealed.
7. Next week we will be talking about the beauty of Holiness and what it looks like when we are living in Truth.
Uniting Ancient Religion with Modern Science
Science is a radio talk show that discusses the concept of uniting ancient religion with modern science.
Hostess Lisa Winton and Swami Jayananda will discuss the value in joining science with religion to enrich the application of both disciplines. As Albert Einstein said, “Study without religion is lame, religion without study is blind.” Listen as they explain how and why he is right; the rational and the absolute must be included in the equation. The Spiritual Studies are the foundation to a demonstrable religion. There are very good reasons why Einstein admired Mary Baker Eddy. Welcome to the Voice of Yoga; we are talking consciousness!
Join the Kriya Yoga Spiritual Advance get the Light in your soul and experience True Reality.
1. When it comes to uniting Study and Religion; I have to stand in awe of Christian Study. I started to study it about a year ago and there is nothing I have found that compares to it.
2. The concept of desire is a big fact when joining science with religion. Matter can’t be created nor destroyed only changed.
3. Having a demonstrable religion as an affordable, reliable, and very accessible healthcare system
4. When did religion become a belief system or a commodity to enhance the worldly life?
5. One implication is that objective reality is more like a dream than we have previously suspected.” The Holographic Universe by Michael Talbot (pg.80).
6. “The universe, like man, is to be interpreted by Science from its divine Principle, God, and then it can be understood; but when explained on the basis of physical sense and represented as subject to growth, maturity, and decay, the universe, like man, is, and must continue to be, an enigma.” Mary Baker Eddy
7. Spirit is the form of all fulfilment. This Spirit is the recognition of the presence of I within me.
8. Next week we can explore the Father Principle
Awaken from the Dream of Materialism
Materialism 2018 is a radio talk show with the title Awaken from the Dream of Materialism that discusses material values and Spiritual understanding.
Hostess Lisa Winton and Swami Jayananda will discuss the difference between material beliefs and Spiritual Understanding. Listen as they explain what it means to be “Spiritual” and how to know the difference between pretending and Truth. In this show they will talk about some of the tried and true guidelines of a legitimate Spiritual experience and the many ways it falls short of the mark. To heal oneself and others is the best “test” of a Spiritual practice. Here we will explore what to do when there is no ring of the true metal.
Welcome to the Voice of Yoga; we are talking consciousness!
Join the Kriya Yoga Spiritual Advance get the Light in your soul and experience Spiritual Reality
Materialism 2018 Notes:
1. “For to be carnally minded is death; but to be spiritually minded is life and peace.” (Romans 8:6) do we know what carnally minded really means? Or may better yet do we have any idea what being Spiritually minded means?
2. How about, carnally minded means the testimony of our physical senses. Duality and this is what they called living in sin, wow. This is what we have been taught to believe in good and evil; but this is the sin.
3. To awake from the dream of materialism requires us to turn away from the testimony of the senses and turn to Spirit. What does Spirit look like and how does it register in our senses?
4. Why would you want to awake from the Dream? There is always the possibility of a nightmare; it is a belief in two powers and it won’t last.
5. Aim for heaven earth gets thrown in. Aim for earth we get neither. CS Lewis.
6. How we think is what we become; think materially we become mortal and think Spiritually we become eternal.
7. The material view is looking outward for sustenance and the Spiritual view is giving outward for sustenance. This can be demonstrated with comparing self-esteem to Self-reliance. Internal support versus external reinforcement. Visible versus invisible, tangible versus intangible.
8. Truth is Divine Law seeking expression; Spirit has an agenda and it upholds perfect harmony in creation. Discord is a belief in something other than Truth.
9. When there is error there is no Truth and when there is Truth there is no error. In the same way when there is darkness there is no Light and when there is Light there is no darkness. Truth is the Light of Eternal Life.
10. Living out from Namaste; seeing the appearances as a reflection of Divine Love, only. Rejecting anything that isn’t True (Divine Nature). It is acceptance that creates belief and belief gives appearance power– it is not backed by Divine Law.
Kriya Yoga Celebrates Memorial Day 2018
Memorial 2018 is a radio talk show with the title Kriya Yoga Celebrates Memorial Day 2018. Listen as we discuss alternatives to war.
Hostess Lisa Winton and Swami Jayananda will once again, talk about Memorial Day by honoring those who have dedicated themselves to the greater whole. Join in as they continue to discuss topics like selfless service and universal order. Answer questions like– Why do we have war? Is it possible to have Peace on Earth and if so, how can we make it happen? They will show how Kriya Yoga can be used to resolve all inner conflicts that will serve as the origins of a new harmonious global condition.
Welcome to the Voice of Yoga; we are talking consciousness!
Join the Kriya Yoga Spiritual Advance get the Light in your soul and experience selfless service.
Memorial 2018 Notes:
1. War is a belief in two powers a belief in good and evil.
2. Prayer is the most powerful solution to the belief in conflict.
3. Truth is the Law of Harmony and absolute Peace. Note: anything that doesn’t reflect the qualities of Harmony is not “real” and not backed by Divine Law.
4. Know the Truth and it will make us free.
5. Not a human talking about the concept of Truth. But an eternal Spiritual being living out from Divine Law.
6. The Truth is Man is God’s likeness; the human is Spirit and not matter.
7. The role of the Causal/Spiritual body is creation. How we think is what we become– to live out from Divine Mind is optimal.
8. Observation has effect on appearances. The observer sets the measurement and to get the best return; Divine Mind holds the template for perfect creation.
9. Awakening from the dream of Materialism.
Pentecost is Recognition of the Divine
Pentecost 2018 is a radio talk show with the title Pentecost is Recognition of the Divine and it discusses some possibilities of Spiritual understanding.
Hostess Lisa Winton and Swami Jayananda will talk about the present condition of the collective consciousness and the concept of Pentecost 2018. Listen as they discuss the role of “Holy Spirit” in sustaining the well-being of humanity and the planet. Though Spirit is always there in the background; the positive power isn’t unleashed until It is acknowledged in human consciousness. They will explain why it is so crucial to clean up individual consciousness to create a hospitable environment for the Sacred. Start by cleaning up our inner environment with a Spiritual practice; which includes, skillful thinking, breathing, drinking, eating and activity. Welcome to the Voice of Yoga; we are talking consciousness!
Join the Kriya Yoga Spiritual Advance get the Light in your soul and experience the power of Prana.
Pentecost 2018 Notes:
1. The descent of the Holy Spirit on the disciples of Jesus after his Ascension 5/10/18 , held on the seventh Sunday after Easter.
2. The awareness of the presence of what is whole versus what is in half or in part. Awareness of the invisible versus the visible; the infinite versus the finite, the spiritual versus the material, the unchanging versus the changing, the permanent versus the impermanent and so on.
3. Awareness of the Mind as the creative intelligence of the universe versus the human ability to form thoughts and opinions. Understanding the difference between the relative and the absolute; lower mind versus the Higher Mind.
4. These are big distinctions in human development. Graduation from the sensual to the spiritual is a quantum leap.
5. Understanding the application of such “religious” terms as sin and evil can be favorable in this process of unfolding consciously.
6. Sin is missing the mark is anything that isn’t the mark. What is the mark? Spirit and our ability to form thoughts and opinions is of our own ignorance and thus a sin– because it is a belief in duality– anything that is not whole. Who knew?
7. Major mistakes in development– the human is made in the likeness of the Divine; then, we make or envision God as human; with a body, human characteristics with super human powers. Instead of, envisioning the human as spiritual with Divine characteristics.
8. Understanding the human in Spiritual terms; starts with the knowledge of the Absolute– Wholeness or Oneness. No contrast and thus no sensual awareness of Spirit. The higher Mind recognizes Truth and Harmony, only. This is the language of God; and is interpreted by the Soul faculty.
9. Converting from material values and beliefs to Spiritual Understanding means we no longer live out from sensual perception but from Soul sense. We no longer live in sin but we live out from Truth– never apart from Divine Law.
10. Kriya Yoga celebrates Memorial Day 2018
Mother’s Day before the New Moon
Mother’s Moon is a radio talk show with the title Mother’s Day before the New Moon; discussing the role of Mother in the developmental process of the human.
Hostess Lisa Winton and Swami Jayananda will talk about the Great Mother; the New Moon on 5/15/18. They will look at the archetypal images of the past, cellular memory, manifestation, protection and nurturance. Yes, the Moon symbolizes mother and it is so much more. Listen as they show how the relationship with an actual parent can be expanded and understood from an inner perspective. We don’t have to rewrite our pasts just begin looking with new insights. Welcome to the Voice of Yoga; we are talking consciousness!
Join the Kriya Yoga Spiritual Advance get the Light in your soul and become Self Reliant.
Mother’s Moon Notes:
1. Different way of thinking: “In Science man is the offspring of Spirit. The beautiful, good, and pure constitute his ancestry. His origin is not, like that of mortals, in brute instinct, nor does he pass through material conditions prior to reaching intelligence. Spirit is his primitive and ultimate source of being; God is his Father, and Life is the law of his being” by Mary Baker Eddy, Science and Health, p. 63
2. When we decide to understand ourselves Spiritually we must renounce the material, relative and mortal beliefs.
3. The Moon is the archetypal “Mother” and remember the story of Uranus. The necessity to “separate” from “Mother” and join with “Father.”
4. New Moon 24° Taurus 36′ is trine Mars 29° Capricorn and Pluto. Cancer rising with a 12th house lunation. What is the practical application of Spiritual Understanding?
5. The physical body is a belief until it is understood Spiritually. To “see” ourselves Spiritually means we must look beyond the testimony of our senses; look right through effect and into the cause. This void or nothing out of which everything comes.
6. Refresh your life by lifting your awareness out of duality and into Unity Consciousness. Take a look at the whole picture against the backdrop of perfect creation.
7. Rather than “thinking” try discovering what is already there; God’s creation the Kingdom of Heaven which is within us. Thinking here is more just recognition of Divine Ideas than fabrication of thoughts.
8. Ideas are complete “thoughts” whole and harmonious they originate from Divine Law. Thoughts are dualistic images that are in half and a mix of two powers (good and evil).
9. Moon is the principle of Manifestation all that is visible is in half and split from Unity.
World Laughter Day with the Divine
Laughter 2018 is a radio talk show titled World Laughter Day with the Divine and discussing the benefits of levity in human advancement.
Hostess Lisa Winton and Swami Jayananda will talk about world Laughter Day and the idea of enlightenment in Kriya Yoga. They will discuss the possibilities and degrees of laughter from happiness. Learn the differences between worldly happiness, intellectual happiness and Eternal Happiness. The levity of laughter may be a way to lighten up our identity to conform with Divine Law seeking expression. Welcome to the Voice of Yoga; we are talking consciousness! Join the Kriya Yoga Spiritual Advance get the Light in your soul and enjoy the benefits of Eternal Happiness.
Laughter 2018 Notes:
1. Laughter is usually associated with happiness. The key here is to internalize your number one need as a symbol that produces the feeling that we are happy.
2. On a primal level the organism moves toward what it wants and away from what it doesn’t want.
3. What we desire gives us a clue as to what we move towards.
4. Not all happiness is “equal” worldly, intellectual are dualistic and deal with two powers. It is essential to understand that a belief in anything but “God” keeps us in the realms of sin, sickness, suffering and death. Belief in God is the Truth that makes us free.
5. Eternal Happiness is Divine Law and unchanging.
6. What do you think of laughing Yoga. It is the opposite of Spiritual Yoga because it addresses “effect” and Spiritual Yoga addresses the “cause.” It may work on the fake it until you make it mentality.
7. Great song for this: The Pretender by Jackson Browne we looked at phony laughing and how this effected us. We notice that pretending to laugh did make us laugh. Making laughter contagious.
National Prayer Day with Spiritual Understanding
Prayer is a radio talk show discussing the practice of communion with the Divine as a method of creating a harmonious life.
Hostess Lisa Winton and Swami Jayananda will talk about the role of Prayer in a Kriya Yoga practice. Audible prayer does not do the work of Spiritual Understanding. Listen as they make a distinction between talking to “God” and feeling connected to the Life Force. Remember Kriya Yoga is union with the Divine and this is direct communion with Spirit. Welcome to the Voice of Yoga; we are talking consciousness! Join the Kriya Yoga Spiritual Advance get the Light in your soul and prey on Prana.
- Prayer in this model is the acquiring a taste for Divine qualities; peace, love, happiness, and goodness. Not just saying it but feeling the Presence of Divine Love and indulging in It.
- Prey is communion with the Divine; it is an indulgence in the Sacred. This dependency changes our essence from material to Spiritual.
- Audible prayer is talking to God; this concept or belief is why most of our praying is fruitless. It is based in separation of I from God. Real communion is unity as I Am Spirit.
- We use this talking as a commodity to make our human experience more enjoyable and gratify our personal desires. We pray for things, results, conditions etc. putting Divinity in the position of servant. This is another wrong belief.
- In its original form Christianity was for healing the sick and reforming the sinner. What happened? We exchanged demonstration for belief; fact for fiction; Truth for error.
- True communion heals the sick. Why then do we pray without results or accept that what we are doing is prayer at all.
- Spiritual Understanding is a level of consciousness that perceives reality from the view of Unity Consciousness. There is knowing, then doing and finally Being. All determined by various levels of consciousness and degrees of awareness.
- May we all know the Truth that lets us live out from the communion of Divine Understanding which sets us free from the human limits of sin, sickness, suffering and death.
Earth Day Grounding Divine Inspiration
Ground Earth is a radio talk show discussing some possibilities for Earth Day with the idea of grounding Divine inspiration.
Hostess Lisa Winton and Swami Jayananda will talk about Earth Day and the concept that heaven is below our feet as well as above our head’s. This show will focus on the direct experience of acknowledging the presence of Divine Love; here on earth. Listen as they explain how to use Earth Day to ground a very lofty and essential life theme. Light in the soul leads to peace on earth. Welcome to the Voice of Yoga; we are talking consciousness! Join the Kriya Yoga Spiritual Advance get the Light in your soul and experience the benefits of Eternal Happiness.
Ground Earth Notes:
1. Healing the Earth: Earth is visible and tangible to human sense; Spirit is invisible and intangible to human sense. The relationship here is cause and effect; Creator and creation. Key point: the Creator is continuously revealing Itself through creation.
2. Number 1 Truth is the Human is made in the image and likeness of the Divine. This means what we call human is Spirit and eternal.
3. The process of “Grounding” Truth is using the visible and tangible (manifested) to help us understand the activity of the invisible and intangible. What surrounds us is within us.
4. Creation must reflect the qualities of the Creator; is a new concept for me. Especially, when the major characteristics are harmony, peace, love, joy and goodness.
5. How can this be? The world is in discord and disease but the Creator is Perfect Love. The answer is in where are we looking and how. The concept of “thinking” makes it so.
6. Having a sense of the sacred and respect for all creation is a good practice to develop. Awareness for the underlying Spirit of the earth brings with it this respect; simply because one senses “something” pure, powerful, and sacred. We take care of what we esteem valuable; what is more valuable to Life than Divine Law?
7. Seeing Spirit as the cause of creation shifts the focus from the earth back to the Creator. Starting to understand the earth as a manifestation of Divine Love may just lift the collective consciousness.
8. Darshan: Darshan is derived from the Sanskrit word darsana meaning “sight,” “vision,” or “appearance.” (2) In the Hindu tradition, darshan refers to the beholding of a holy person, sacred object, natural phenomenon, or deity especially in imaged form. Darshan implies a mutual interaction between the viewer and the perceived object or being.
9. Creation isn’t material but Spiritual.
New Moon in Aries brings Activity
Aries Moon is a radio talk show discussing some of the possibilities available and titled New Moon in Aries brings Activity.
Hostess Lisa Winton and Swami Jayananda will talk about the New Moon in Aries on April 15, 2018 at 9:57 EDT as a great time for a new beginning. Listen as they discuss some possibilities for this 5th house lunation to help with a fresh start. In this show some of the major aspects of the event will be explored as opportunities. Welcome to the Voice of Yoga; we are talking consciousness! Join the Kriya Yoga Spiritual Advance get the Light in your soul to understand Spiritual activity.
Aries Moon Notes:
1. New Moon 26° Aries
2. Enter the Labyrinth at the 3rd Path, which corresponds to — Manipuraka Chakra– Mars at Solar Plexus Center. The Zodiacal Sign is Aries and the 1st House.
Key Phrase: “I Am Becoming” – Key Attribute: “I Am Brave” – Key System: Muscular.
Twin Characteristic: Ability to Fight / Peace.
Affirmation: “I will always fight with spiritual weapons in order to bring peace to the earth.”
3. What is a “Spiritual weapon?” The greatest weapon we have against discord and conflict is prayer as communion with the Divine or Unity Consciousness. For when we lift ourselves back into the unified state there is no “other” we are all ONE.
4. How does praying for your enemy stop war? By seeing another as the image and likeness of the Divine lifts them up into the Unified Field and enables them to see the Oneness of existence. This glimpse of Truth fills consciousness with the Light of Eternal Love and dispels all that is unlike itself.
5. The Aries theme is really about filling the world with Loving Kindness. How is the god of war filling the world with loving kindness? Cruelty is a sign of weakness we expect kindness only from the strong.
6. Understanding the real meaning behind I Am; the Aries myth of becoming in reality, true reality there is only One. I am is in fact Divine Egoism for everything is God. One Mind and I am is cause and effect. God and Man, perfect God and perfect Man, Creator revealing itself through creation.
7. However, because of the original sin the human is born into the realms of duality and we accepted a belief of good and evil, and from that moment on mind begin forming itself– in forms of good and evil.
The mind produces its own image and likeness, and as we let our minds be filled with superstition, ignorance, fear, and all of this belief of good and evil, that is what your mind produces in your experiences; It becomes a life of worldly comforts and pleasures or sin, sickness, disease, suffering and death.
8. Spirit is the original and basic creative Principle the substance of life. In Initiation and the process of Apotheosis, where mind separates from duality and joins with Spirit. Then, mind becomes the instrument through which this creative activity takes place. Mind becomes an instrument of the Creative Intelligence of the Universe. Therefore, when the mind is open to receive the Divine impulses— out comes harmony, health, wealth, perfect forms, infinite forms, and eternal forms. The mind produces its own image and likeness!
9. How we think is what we become. Aham Brahmasmi, I Am the creative principle. Man is God’s idea; God’s reflection, made in the image and likeness– perfect God perfect Man.
10. Next week Earth Day.