Talking Truth is a radio talk show with the title Truth with or without Thought.
Hostess Lisa Winton and Swami Jayananda will talk about the age old question asked by Pilate in John 18:38 “Pilate saith unto him, What is truth?” and described by Jesus Truth was what he came to teach us. In this show they will discuss Truth as a state of being that transcends the capacity of the corporeal senses. Listen as they explain Truth as the connection found in the thought unity between Divine Mind and the real man. Join the Kriya Yoga Spiritual Advance to get the Light in your soul and know the Truth.
- “And ye shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you free.” John 8:32. So the question we are asking is can there be Truth and thought at the same time? What is thought and what is Truth need to be addressed.
- To look at “thought” 2 Cor. 3:5 “Not that we are sufficient of ourselves to think any thing as of ourselves; but our sufficiency is of God;” Mary Baker Eddy said, in The Body; “Our sufficiency to think is of God; our ability to form thoughts and opinions is of our own ignorance, our belief in duality, but our power or sufficiency to think is when we think with God, as God.”
- To look at “Truth” More from John: “And I will pray the Father, and he shall give you another Comforter, that he may abide with you forever Even the Spirit of truth; whom the world cannot receive, because it sees him not, neither knows him: but you know him; for he dwells with you, and shall be in you. I will not leave you comfortless: I will come to you.” John 14:16-18
- A slight discrepancy here: “The scientific government of the body must be attained through the divine Mind.”(Science and Health with Key to the Scriptures, Mary Baker Eddy, p. 167:26–27)
- “Divine Mind must take over the scientific government of the body”
Divine Healing is a radio talk show with the title The Anatomy of a Divine Healing.
Hostess Lisa Winton and Swami Jayananda will talk more about healing and more specific experiences that reveal Divine qualities. Listen as they unbox some of the miracles in the Bible and look for consistent themes. In this show they will discuss a different life than the one commonly accepted as struggle and strife with the Spiritual option introduced by the Christ. Though there doesn’t appear to be any “formula” for Divine healing, there seem to be common denominators that may be employed to reveal the Truth. Join the Kriya Yoga Spiritual Advance to get the Light in your soul and let the Perfection of Being live you.
- To open the show, we are starting with the understanding that all healing is the revealing of the Divine Creation, the Truth of Being. Healing is not the attaining of something it is the removal of a false belief that there is something other than the Divine Creation. We are looking to make distinctions between belief based mortal mental healings and a God crowned Spiritual healing. Spiritual healing is instantaneous because it is Self-Existent and out of time bringing forth the One Divine Consciousness and mental healings are in time driven by belief.
- Why Healing? Because we need proof that what we call Divine Creation is Divine Creation and not mortal imitation or imagination. Spirit testifies with deeds and not words.
- To move beyond beliefs we work with proof. “The charge of inconsistency in Christianly scientific methods of dealing with sin and disease is met by something practical, — namely, the proof of the utility of these methods; and proofs are better than mere verbal arguments or prayers which evince no spiritual power to heal.(Science and Health with Key to the Scriptures, Mary Baker Eddy, p. 355:3)
- Too many Occidentals believe that the mystical life is not only impractical, but largely a figment of the imagination. In this age, however, the way of mysticism is being shown to be, not something mythical, mysterious, or occult, but spiritual, and a far more practical way of life than any yet devised in the human realm. It changes life from the everyday humdrum human experience with its trials and tribulations and its ups and downs to an entirely different kind of life, one lived from within, and yet not lived by us, but rather lived through us – a life in which we pass from living by taking thought and by our own effort to living by the Spirit.” ~Joel S Goldsmith
- Mary Baker Eddy in S&H says, “to live above corporeal sense and correct it” and this is great advice but how do we do this? Herb Fitch gives us a clue in the 4th Dimension series, “He knows that death occurs only in the television image of the cosmic mind. There is no other death. When the images are seen as unreal and you are walking in the divine image behind the images, there is no death there. Whoever keeps my saying will never know death. You’re changing from the images of the cosmic mind, by non-acceptance, to the Divine Image that you are, and you will never know death.” Herb Fitch 4D-4B
Time Heals is a radio talk show with the title Time Heals All Wounds, Uncovered.
Hostess Lisa Winton and Swami Jayananda will talk about an old saying that has been credited to Rose Kennedy as stating “it has been said, time heals all wounds” and further accredited to Glenn McCormick as saying, “God heals all wounds.” In this show they will be talking about the deterioration of Truth into the acceptance of error as truth. False secular beliefs are used to compensate for a lack of Spiritual understanding. Listen as they discuss the misunderstanding of scripture as the real fall from Eden mentioned in the bible. Join the Kriya Yoga Spiritual Advance to get the Light in your soul and step out of time into the healing power of Truth.
- The bible calls it double minded and it stems from a belief in two powers. At this level of consciousness there are two streams of life; one Real and one false. Experience will be determined by which stream we buy into; we either sow to the flesh (the false sense) or we sow to the Spirit (Truth). As CS Lewis said, “aim for heaven earth gets thrown in; aim for earth we get neither.”
- This false sense and belief in two powers when fused with the Truth generates form or appearance which materializes as time and space. Here we are going to make a distinction between experiences that originate in time and the same experience that originates in Truth. What are the differences between “time” or “God” heals all wounds?
- Healing: in this model, all healing is revealing the Truth of Being. Healing means whole and in Truth, all is whole but in false sense there are distortions of truth based on degrees of understanding; how much false sense obscures the Spiritual fact of being.
- Secular view would say time heals all wounds based on the false sense of life as presented to corporeal sense. To a consciousness that is no longer divided or obscured with false sense it would say, God heals all wounds because in God there are no wounds.
- What is the difference between time and God? For starters time is relative and rational and God is absolute. Time is a false sense and God is the Truth of being. Time reports in the five corporeal senses and God does not. Time relies on belief for its appearance of existence and God is self-existent eternal Power and Life.
Samadhi Pearl is a radio talk show with the title Samadhi is the Pearl of Great Price.
Hostess Lisa Winton and Swami Jayananda will talk about attaining Total Consciousness or Samadhi in Kriya Yoga as discovering the Pearl of the Bible. Listen as they compare scriptures to draw a map that leads to the ultimate “human” experience. In this show they will discuss the practices leading to the process understood as enlightenment. The Pearl of great price or the Secret Place of the most high are only words until they are demonstrated and externalized as appearances. Join the Kriya Yoga Spiritual Advance to get the Light in your soul and demonstrate Total Consciousness.
- “The sole habitat of this secret place is infinite, and infinity is a secret to the finite sense.” Mary Baker Eddy address to a Church meeting in Concord NH February 1898.
- Samadhi is defined as a point of simultaneous observation where individual is separate and universal at the same time. As appears on the website: Samadhi is when consciousness returns to perfect divine unity. “The point of simultaneous observation where one sees themselves as a separate entity, and at the same time, universal. The merging of the micro cosmic orbit, your chakra system, with the macrocosmic orbit the universe.”
- Jesus said, “I and the Father are One.” John 10:30. The key here is to understand how I and is One, separate and universal at the same time.
- Unboxing the understanding of attaining the perspective of the secret place of the most high. CS Sentinel Jane McKee article Eternal Now, “”Now and good are partners. All good operates now. Now includes no past or future. God is—that is enough. Is there a shadow on your path obscuring the way, frightening, changing, intensifying the seeming gloom? Then, examining the shadow. Is it not the shadow of the human sense of self? When we face the light, the shadow lies behind us, the path before us is bright, the way open.”
- Shadow and Light expanded upon; from Spirit View Website September 2017, “reminding me that my desire to achieve an “objective” must be consciously transmuted from the shadow to the light, thus my desire for perfection, satisfaction and success means my daily to-do list is “in all things watch and pray” – not from the perspective of a physical being struggling to fix or somehow manipulate the material shadow but from the light of the highest understanding I have of my perfect, ever satisfying and always successful spiritual nature that must therefore cast a corresponding shadow.”
- Matt 13:46 “Who, when he had found one pearl of great price, went and sold all that he had, and bought it.”
Mortality is a radio talk show with the title The Challengers of Accepting Mortality.
Hostess Lisa Winton and Swami Jayananda will talk about the major choice humans must make between the cradle and the grave, who am I? In this show they will discuss the possibilities available to the human during this incarnation and the consequences of these decisions. Listen as they explain Colossians 3:3 “For ye are dead, and your life is hid with Christ in God.” By accepting mortality we believe in two powers which makes sickness, suffering, and death a belief in something other than the One Divine Life. Welcome to the Voice of Yoga; we are talking consciousness! Join the Kriya Yoga Spiritual Advance to get the Light in your soul and experience eternal Life.
- The laws of matter state for every action there is an equal and opposite reaction. “No good deed goes unpunished” with a belief in matter we can’t win for losing.
- Belief becomes a choice when all the options available to a human are considered. Like attracts like; if we desire matter we are accepting finite identity, if we desire thoughts we are accepting finite identity but if we desire Spirit we are accepting infinite identity. One can have physical and mental beliefs to change finite bad to finite good because matter is thought made visible, however, it is impossible to have physical, mental and Spiritual beliefs because Spirit is above and beyond karmic law.
- Genesis 1:31 tells us the Divine Creation is Good– “And God saw every thing that he had made, and, behold, it was very good. And the evening and the morning were the sixth day.” The Lord’s prayer promises Thy will be done on earth as it is in heaven. Mortality is a belief in something other than the Divine creation because it does not reflect the Divine quality of goodness.
- Mary Baker Eddy says S&H 15:31 “Without a fitness for holiness, we cannot receive holiness. A great sacrifice of material things must precede this advanced spiritual understanding. The highest prayer Loftiest adoration is not one of faith merely; it is demonstration. Such prayer heals sickness, and must destroy sin and death. It distinguishes between Truth that is sinless and the falsity of sinful sense.”
- In God We Trust? When we believe we are mortal we are saying there is no God to trust because either God is all or there really is no God. Accepting a belief in two powers or activating the law of karma comes with the belief in matter; it is very important to know that belief is a false sense of power not the truth of being.
- So, if God is all and all is good then what is the evil of this world? Genesis 2:6 “Gen 2:6 But there went up a mist from the earth, and watered the whole face of the ground.” the mist that fell over the earth; the secondary creation which says in the beginning man created god in his image and likeness; mortal mind looking at itself, as itself, to itself and in itself. The false creation that believes in two powers good and evil; under the law of opposites struggling to survive insisting that the unreal is real and making its own rules to prove it.
Experience is a radio talk show titled Inducing the God Experience.
Hostess Lisa Winton and Swami Jayananda will talk about some of the benefits of understanding Divine Science and what we can do to invite Divine Mind into conscious experience. In this show they will be talking about scriptural instructions like “keep my commandments,” “ask in My name,” “Love one another.” Listen as they discuss how to incorporate these practices into everyday living that demonstrates the presence of Divine Law. Welcome to the Voice of Yoga; we are talking consciousness! Join the Kriya Yoga Spiritual Advance to get the Light in your soul and experience Omnipresence, Omniscience, and Omnipotence.
- What are some of the things we can do to invite Divine Creation into our experience. Vision quests, walkabouts, pilgrimages, fasting, asceticism, retreats, etc. seem to be human practices to induce the God experience.
- Today we do drugs and call it a rite of passage. Is this the God experience or just an altered state of consciousness. Are all altered states of consciousness the God experience or is there only One God experience and what does it look like when activated.
- What is experience? For most of us it is the testimony of our five senses because this is the method we usually live out from; sense level living and we use our corporeal senses to evaluate what is happening. The so called God experience is not on the sense level so we must do something called in the bible “repent” meaning think differently to induce the God experience.
- Denial of the five corporeal senses however doesn’t go far enough because S&H 552:19 Mary Baker Eddy “But thought, loosened from a material basis but not yet instructed by Science, may become wild with freedom and so be self-contradictory.” Use Truth to correct thought which will externalize as improved images is a major practice to induce the God experience.
- Herb Fitch in Living in the 4th Dimension 4B states talks about impersonalizing time, space, person and condition. What he means by impersonalize would be spiritualize or nothing-ize by tracing all back to cause or Spirit. Then he says, “”Now we are in the All-ness of Spirit, where God is all, and we are not denying that all-ness by interjecting another self, another being, another thing, another substance. There is one Life here, Spirit, God everywhere. And now I am in the state of a faithful witness. But I am that Life. I, too, am impersonalized. I am that Life which is called “God,” for there is only one. And this is the way out of cosmic television.”
- How does experience work? What we are perceiving on a human, corporeal sense level is mortal thought which is the world thought made visible and tangible then disguised as my thought. World thought is mortal thought or a divided consciousness of or about what is really is here which is Divine Creation. World thought originates from a belief in two powers a belief in something other than the One Divine Life. World view is a counterfeit or a shadow of the Truth; it is a reflection appearing but there is no life, truth, intelligence or substance in this reflection; in the same way there is no life, truth, intelligence or substance in the face appearing in the mirror before you. This reflection is on a larger scale but the same Principles are at work.
- Silence and Stillness induce the God experience when thought is instructed by Divine Mind and not hijacked by mortal thought or world mind.
Graceful Aging is a radio talk show titled Growing Old with Grace is an oxymoron.
Hostess Lisa Winton and Swami Jayananda will talk about the oxymoron of the statement to grow old with Grace because with Grace comes immortality. In this show they will discuss the contradiction of the title because to be in Grace means Spiritual Identity and Spirit dispels the false sense of mortality. Listen as they explore how Divine Science reveals the Truth of Being. “And this is the record, that God hath given to us eternal life, and this life is in his Son.” 1 John 5:11. Welcome to the Voice of Yoga; we are talking consciousness! Join the Kriya Yoga Spiritual Advance to get the Light in your soul and experience eternal Life.
- For me now, growing old with Grace is an oxymoron because with Grace there is no time or space or physical body. Grace is the subjective realization of only One Divine Life and it is eternal and unchanging.
- As we step out of the false sense of reality into the Truth of Being; “we overcome this world.” 1John 5:4 “1John 5:4 For whatsoever is born of God overcomes the world: and this is the victory that overcomes the world, even our faith.” How does one overcome world thought? World belief and human concept about life. The bible says, “repent” which translates into think differently. Rise above corporeal sense and think with Divine Mind.
- Divine Mind is a pure mode of thinking with Ideas (total consciousness). The human five sense mind works on contrast and sees only duality; a belief in two powers. Aging is a mental state of the changing conditions of the personal mentality; it is not a something.
- Divine Mind is the changeless state of being it thinks in the Absolute and not the rational. It is whole and One; there is nothing external to Divine Mind all is subjective. The key to understanding Grace is to know it is absolute goodness without opposite.
- Spiritual Identity is acceptance of oneself as the One Divine Life; eternal, immortal, formless, infinite, unchanging and whole.
- Time and space along with a belief in matter is a dream state produced by a belief in two powers. The entire human experience is driven by this false belief and by our acceptance of the rational mind, mortal sense of what appears to be things perpetuates the aging process. To get out of it we must rise above corporeal sense and “see” with Spiritual sense.
Revive Science is a radio talk show with the title Reviving Divine Science with Perfect Practice.
Hostess Lisa Winton and Swami Jayananda will talk about the old saying “practice makes perfect” and look at the revision “practice makes perfect when practice is perfect” to compare the differences. In this show they will be discussing the value and importance of the Divine Idea in a lifestyle plan as a way to perfect practice. Listen as they explain how Truth corrects error in the same way light dispels darkness. John 8:32 “And ye shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you free.” Welcome to the Voice of Yoga; we are talking consciousness! Join the Kriya Yoga Spiritual Advance to get the Light in your soul and experience Perfect Practice.
- I want to clarify the title we are not looking to revive Divine Science by improving the Science or practice but we are looking to resurrect the demonstration of Divine Science with the certainty and precision it reveals Itself as. What are some of the behaviors we can perform to help induce the “God” experience.
- How do I know what I am calling God is the one True God? Without the God experience there is no power to your practice other than belief.
- Beyond words and thoughts, ch.1 Towards the experience, Joel S. Goldsmith, “The essence of living and healing through the Infinite Way is this experience. Those who have done healing work through the light given them in this message know that there is nothing in the teaching that heals. No matter what there is in the Infinite Way writings that you know and repeat, it will not heal you or anybody else of anything. You are not going to be able to heal until you have an experience, and with every healing there must be an experience until the time comes when you are so living in it that it may be necessary to renew it only once, twice, or three times a day, and then throughout the day all the other healings take place because you are living in that experience.”
- Herb Fitch says in RSJ Class 1B “And of course that is why there is grace where Christ is recognized as Self, because Christ recognized is omniscience and omnipotence.”
- Mary Baker Eddy The Body– Paul tells us, ” not that we are sufficient of ourselves to think anything as of ourselves, but our sufficiency is of God.” (2 Cor 3:5) Our sufficiency to think is of God; our ability to form thoughts and opinions is of our own ignorance, our belief in duality, but our power or sufficiency to think is when we think with God, as God.
- “Thinking with God, as God, shows me the perfection of the body, but the body is just as perfect before I know it as after.” She continues: “All that we need to do– and it will keep us busy– is to train our thought faithfully and persistently in the acknowledgment of the truth of God’s presence, train it to judge righteous judgment, to see God and God only, to think God and God only. Having accepted the omnipresence, hold to it no matter what the apparent condition may seem to be. In treating yourself, never deal with appearances or symptoms. Do not center your thought upon organs or functions. Infinite substance, power, intelligence and activity are in that place and do not need your suggestions. Do not try to formulate in thought the perfect body. Stop thinking about the body or trying to picture it as perfect from your standpoint. Our highest perception of the body today is far short of what body really is. Stop tinkering with it mentally. Loose it and let it go. Just know that it is God’s body and that God is this moment and every moment forming it or bringing it forth according to His Word, His divine idea. Jesus recognized Lazarus as an undying manifestation of God. You are that undying and perfect manifestation of God.”
Middle Path is a radio talk show with the title Understanding the Middle Path.
Hostess Lisa Winton and Swami Jayananda will talk about Ida, Pingala, and Susumna as a map for apotheosis the path to accepting Spiritual identity. In this show they will discuss the function of Ida and Pingala as a map to understanding the invisible, intangible, Divine Omnipresence. Listen as they explore some of the benefits of true Spiritual Omnipotence. We must know ourselves in the way we are known by the creator in order to reveal the Truth. Welcome to the Voice of Yoga; we are talking consciousness! Join the Kriya Yoga Spiritual Advance to get the Light in your soul and experience the presence of Spiritual Truth.
- What is visible and tangible called physical is represented by Ida Nadi and what is invisible but tangible called mind is represented by Pingala Nadi. Matter and mind or the mind body complex also called energy or the pulse of the universe is the false sense of the Truth. The Path of descending and ascending prana or the law of karma, the cycle of death and rebirth is not a goal in itself but merely a reflection of what is Real.
- Western science spends all its energy examining, studying, and trying to prove how the unreal became real and forms concepts, theories, and beliefs based on incomplete information then forms laws to defend these beliefs.
- Susumna is the Middle Road— the staff holding the copulating snakes in the caduceus. The invisible intangible unified field, the Absolute. So what does it look like when you are face to face with the God experience? For openers it does not report in the five corporeal senses; and when it does we can rest assure it is not the Truth of Being. Spirit testifies with deeds and not words; the message of the Christ is to heal the sick, reform the sinner, raise the dead, preach the gospel.
- When looking for the Middle Road look for Silence, Stillness, the Changeless state of being. Spirit is whole and complete and the bible says, “ask in my name” which means likeness. To begin we must accept Spiritual Identity which means accept ourselves as the Spirit of God; we must know ourselves in the way we are created which is Spirit.
- Let’s drill down with this– “ask in my name” means we can’t be a human looking for something. Spirit means fulfilled, complete, unchanging, perfect, and eternal. Doesn’t this put an end to the belief that God is watching over the human scene. God is busy running God’s perfect creation and knows nothing about this false sense of existence we are believing is life.
- So what is the purpose of this secondary false belief we call the mind/body complex? It is the reflection and can be used to demonstrate “how we are thinking” because in Kriya Yoga “how we think is what we become.” Enlightenment is liberation from the false secondary creation or the wheel of karma and the revelation of the Truth of being the Divine Creation.
Working Reality is a radio talk show with the title Graduating to a Working Reality System.
Hostess Lisa Winton and Swami Jayananda will talk about how educated mortal beliefs interfere with the Omnipresence of Divine Perfection. In this show they will be discussing the function of living above corporeal sense and keeping conscious awareness in constant relation with the Divine. Listen as they explain how and why all healing is the revealing of the Truth of being based on degrees of understanding. Welcome to the Voice of Yoga; we are talking consciousness! Join the Kriya Yoga Spiritual Advance to get the Light in your soul and experience the presence of Divine Law.
- You can’t make a silk purse from a sows ear and you can’t prove Divine Perfection with a belief in matter.
- The old theology tells us God made all and is watching over us but we must die to get our reward. Under it we believe that God made good and evil, life and death, this world and watches our every move. Scripture says “Thy will be done on earth as it is in heaven.” And so, we are in the cycle of death and rebirth pleading for forgiveness of our sins. Good luck with that!
- Scrap this outlived false belief and replace it with the Truth of Being and demonstrate Divine Omnipresence.
- The Yoga Sutras suggest constant restraint of the thought variations and continuous practice of detachment. Most are trying to let go of this world and stop thinking which is impossible. Thought is the number one life sustaining force but it is attached to breath initially. Conduct is never the connection S&H 220:26 “The belief that either fasting or feasting makes men better morally or physically is one of the fruits of “the tree of the knowledge of good and evil,” concerning which God said, “Thou shalt not eat of it.”. Looking at detachment S&H 552:19 “But thought, loosened from a material basis but not yet instructed by Science, may become wild with freedom and so be self-contradictory.”
- S&H 248:12 “The sculptor turns from the marble to his model in order to perfect his conception. We are all sculptors, working at various forms, molding and chiseling thought. What is the model before mortal mind? Is it imperfection, joy, sorrow, sin, suffering? Have you accepted the mortal model? Are you reproducing it? Then you are haunted in your work by vicious sculptors and hideous forms. Do you not hear from all mankind of the imperfect model? The world is holding it before your gaze continually. The result is that you are liable to follow those lower patterns, limit your life-work, and adopt into your experience the angular outline and deformity of matter models.
To remedy this, we must first turn our gaze in the right direction, and then walk that way. We must form perfect models in thought and look at them continually, or we shall never carve them out in grand and noble lives. Let unselfishness, goodness, mercy, justice, health, holiness, love — the kingdom of heaven — reign within us, and sin, disease, and death will diminish until they finally disappear.”
- and 251:15 “We must learn how mankind govern the body, — whether through faith in hygiene, in drugs, or in will-power. We should learn whether they govern the body through a belief in the necessity of sickness and death, sin and pardon, or govern it from the higher understanding that the divine Mind makes perfect, acts upon the so-called human mind through truth, leads the human mind to relinquish all error, to find the divine Mind to be the only Mind, and the healer of sin, disease, death. This process of higher spiritual understanding improves mankind until error disappears, and nothing is left which deserves to perish or to be punished.”
- Working from and living out from a Spirit based economy or a belief in Spirit versus a monetary based economy or a resource based economy a belief in matter.
S&H is Science and Health with Key to the Scriptures by Mary Baker Eddy