World Vegetarian Day and Divine Unity
Vegetarian is a radio talk show discussing some possibilities regarding the effects of food on human development.
Hostess Lisa Winton and Swami Jayananda will be talking about celebrating World Vegetarian Day as one of many lifestyle choices to promote union with the Divine. Kriya Yoga as a Spiritual science recommends a diet that consists of only foods that get there nourishment from the sun. Listen as they discuss the effects of food on the human mind/body complex and the causal/spiritual body. “And God said, Behold, I have given you every herb bearing seed, which is upon the face of all the earth, and every tree, in the which is the fruit of a tree yielding seed; to you it shall be for meat.” Genesis 1:29 KJV. Welcome to the Voice of Yoga; we are talking consciousness! Join the Kriya Yoga Spiritual Advance get the Light in your soul and live out from the perfection of Being.
1. In Kriya Yoga the prescription for food is your primary source is foods that get there nourishment from the sun, secondary source is animals that get there nourishment from the sun, and Third source is from animals that eat other animals.
2. When is something a rule and a law of conduct and when is it your natural state of being.
3. What are the characteristics of Divine Nature; and doesn’t it make sense that what foods are ingested should comply with the characteristics.
4. When Spirit is the primary source of nourishment; food is never used to validate or reward oneself.
5. “In Revelations the symbolism of the marriage supper of the Lamb in which the marriage supper we feast only upon the Word of God.”
6. Can we eat flesh and still sow to the Spirit? Like attracts like and it is said we are what we eat.
7. We can’t sow to the flesh and sow to the Spirit. In fact, we must renounce the flesh before we have attention for the Spirit.
8. The physics of Spirituality is found in the frequency we resonate to or our vibration.