The Truth about “Nothing is Perfect”
Nothing is a radio talk show titled, The Truth about “Nothing is Perfect” discussing nothing as the perfection of Being.
Hostess Lisa Winton and Swami Jayananda will be talking something we may have been hearing our entire lives that nothing is perfect. In this show we will be discussing different understandings and uses of the term “nothing.” We will explore the tendency of accepting the shadow of Truth as Truth and the consequences. Have you been one of the many who has accepted the imperfection of being because you don’t know what, nothing is Perfect, really means. Listen and understand what it means to be Perfect; “even as your Father” Matthew 5:48 Welcome to the Voice of Yoga; we are talking consciousness! Join the Kriya Yoga Spiritual Advance get the Light in your soul and be Perfect.
1. Whatever you want to call it the Principle of life is “Invisible” it is the sustaining Infinite that is intangible and invisible the void or nothing out of which everything comes.
2. The Truth of Being or the Perfection of Being is right here, now where you stand but it will never be seen by a human being. The human operates with a 5 sense mind which reports only that which is separate from Truth.
3. How we think is what we become; means that if we are focused on Sensory inputs which are duality we are limited to becoming a finite being. This has varying degrees of outcomes but at best the individual is under the laws of Karma with a belief in two powers.
4. However if the individual lifts thought out of the testimony of the senses and accepts Spiritual Truth they will have the benefit of living from the Perfection of Being.
5. What is so great about being under the scientific government of the Divine Mind. Infallibility! Whole, complete and perfect the one size fits all solution to every and any problems.
6. Divine Mind knows no iniquity. All that God is; I am. Moving out of the relative and divided into the absolute and United.
7. Key note: Causal/Spiritual body is the “cause” of all creation. The only creative Principle that is backed by Truth. This is the belief in One Power and is under the Law of Life which is the law of Harmony and Love.