Points and Rites of Passage in Kriya Yoga
Points Plus is a radio talk show discussing the developmental process of a human being. A way of using astrology to help you grow in a positive direction.
Hostess Lisa Winton and Swami Jayananda will talk the points and rites of passage in Kriya Yoga. They will explain how to use Astrology to lay out times in our life to prepare for growth. Listen to help you understand how significant the 7 year cycle is to unlocking human potential. In this discussion they will review the practices that assist individuals to go through points of passage. Welcome to the Voice of Yoga we are talking Consciousness! Join the Kriya Yoga Spiritual Advance to get the light in your soul and experience the benefits of a human in the Adult State.
1. Manifestation is how things come into form. Saturn and the Moon are two celestial bodies that focus on putting things into form.
2. Things manifest in half in order to experience wholeness we need to transform.
3. This is the confinement and limitation of the manifested worlds and why nothing will ever be “good enough” on the physical plane.
4. Approximately every 7 years transiting Saturn and the progressed Moon go to hard aspect of the natal positions.
5. Hard aspects are the separating square, opposition and the applying square; back to the conjunction. 90 degrees, 180 degrees, 90 degrees, and 0 degrees.
6. We are looking at ages 7, 14, 21, and 28 to 32 years for our first phase in development. Separate and become an individual.
7. The next 28 to 32 years we get to live out our passion, The Journey. Second Phase
8. The remainder of the life or your next 28 to 32 years we must give back to the collective. Dharma or Duty; Collective Purpose. Third Phase is the Return.
9. This is a great way to use your age to help you understand where you are in your personal development.
10. For those who don’t go through these points of passage; they experience the guilt, shame, anger, resentment, blame, emptiness, and boredom because they are not keeping step with Development.
Next week — Kriya Yoga Love in the Shadow of Valentine’s Day.