Advance with 2015 Retreat in Costa Rica
Retreat Daily Schedule
6:30am Kriya Yoga Asana Practice
7:30am to 8:30am Breakfast
9:00am to 10:00am Kriya Yoga Theory 1 Session
10:00am to 4:30pm Free time and Lunch
4:30pm to 5:30pm Kriya Yoga Asana Practice
6:00pm to 7:00pm Dinner
7:30pm to 8:30pm Kriya Yoga Theory 2 Session
If you missed the retreat or were unable to attend for any reason you can still join by getting Kriya Yoga Spiritual Advance in a box; 7 videos of instruction recorded live during the retreat.
Day 1 Sunday 3/1/15 – basic considerations for the physical body and values, finances and resources. Buy Video
Day 2 Monday 3/2/15 – basic considerations for the lower mind and nutrition. Buy Video
Day 3 Tuesday 3/3/15 – basic considerations for recreation and maintenance. Buy Video
Day 4 Wednesday 3/4/15 – basic considerations for relationships and renewal. Buy Video
Day 5 Thursday 3/5/15 – basic considerations for higher mind and dharma. Buy Video
Day 6 Friday 3/6/15 – basic considerations for unique talent and union with the Divine. Buy Video
Deliberate practice is one of the ingredients that separates mediocrity from excellence; which means we must have clear goals and objectives. Now is the time to begin programming your mind with positive imagery. So let’s get started.
Examine the 12 major facets of your mind:
1. Physical body – shape, composition, condition, alignment; also instincts, appetites, patterns, and conditioned responses. Obstruction: Creating Selfishness
2. Values – resources what we think is important to us; needs in their order of importance. Obstruction: Sustaining Laziness
3. Lower mind – the part of the mind attached to the senses.
Obstruction: Dissolving Ignorance
4. Nutrition – digestion and assimilation; how we protect and preserve. Obstruction: Creating Fear
5. Recreation – self-expression and what we do for fun; speculation. Obstruction: Sustaining Selfishness
6. Maintenance – health, work, and service; purify, refine for union with the Divine. Obstruction: Dissolving Laziness
7. Relationships – What surrounds us is within us.
Obstruction: Creating Ignorance
8. Renewal – Death and rebirth, Transformation. Obstruction: Sustaining Fear
9. Higher Mind – Aspirations and higher learning. The part of the mind connected to Spirit. Obstruction: Dissolving Selfishness
10. Duty – Dharma, Collective Purpose. Career, notoriety, fame, reputation. Obstruction: Creating Laziness
11. Talent – Unique Talent the one thing we do better than anyone else– I know. Obstruction: Sustaining Ignorance
12. Divine Mind – Unity – Assimilation of the individual with the Divine– Religion Obstruction: Dissolving Fear