The Truth about “Nothing is Perfect”
Nothing is a radio talk show titled, The Truth about “Nothing is Perfect” discussing nothing as the perfection of Being.
Hostess Lisa Winton and Swami Jayananda will be talking something we may have been hearing our entire lives that nothing is perfect. In this show we will be discussing different understandings and uses of the term “nothing.” We will explore the tendency of accepting the shadow of Truth as Truth and the consequences. Have you been one of the many who has accepted the imperfection of being because you don’t know what, nothing is Perfect, really means. Listen and understand what it means to be Perfect; “even as your Father” Matthew 5:48 Welcome to the Voice of Yoga; we are talking consciousness! Join the Kriya Yoga Spiritual Advance get the Light in your soul and be Perfect.
1. Whatever you want to call it the Principle of life is “Invisible” it is the sustaining Infinite that is intangible and invisible the void or nothing out of which everything comes.
2. The Truth of Being or the Perfection of Being is right here, now where you stand but it will never be seen by a human being. The human operates with a 5 sense mind which reports only that which is separate from Truth.
3. How we think is what we become; means that if we are focused on Sensory inputs which are duality we are limited to becoming a finite being. This has varying degrees of outcomes but at best the individual is under the laws of Karma with a belief in two powers.
4. However if the individual lifts thought out of the testimony of the senses and accepts Spiritual Truth they will have the benefit of living from the Perfection of Being.
5. What is so great about being under the scientific government of the Divine Mind. Infallibility! Whole, complete and perfect the one size fits all solution to every and any problems.
6. Divine Mind knows no iniquity. All that God is; I am. Moving out of the relative and divided into the absolute and United.
7. Key note: Causal/Spiritual body is the “cause” of all creation. The only creative Principle that is backed by Truth. This is the belief in One Power and is under the Law of Life which is the law of Harmony and Love.
Clarification on Spiritualization of Matter
Matter is a radio talk show discussing the concept of spiritualization of matter.
Hostess Lisa Winton and Swami Jayananda will be talking about a very important Principle in the understanding of the Spiritual Science of Kriya Yoga. In this show they will be unboxing this statement from Mary Baker Eddy, “We hear a lot about spiritualizing the body through thought. This teaching regards body as physical or material and undertakes to change matter into Spirit through mental effort. Divine Science, from the basis of omnipresence, teaches that, since, there is but one substance and that substance is Spirit, there is no material body. The body is Spirit now.” Welcome to the Voice of Yoga; we are talking consciousness! Join the Kriya Yoga Spiritual Advance get the Light in your soul and transcend the material limits.
1. “You can’t get there from here” is a comical phrase that is used in the northeast of the US and it seems to fit the paradox of the belief that matter can be Spiritualized.
2. The misconception or false belief that we can start with the physical and it will lead to the Spiritual is being practiced and taught in the Yoga Community. Accepted in the religious communities and some of the scientific theories.
3. Another atrocity is that there is life in the physical body or that body supports life. Fix the body and save the life seems to be the basis of the western medical model. Making matter cause thus completely undermining the revelation of Divine Law.
4. There are many theories available today and too many to mention but make no mistake Spirituality is a science and not a belief system solely– such as Santa Clause and the Easter Bunny.
5. You must come into the presence of God empty a point where even thought is empty; we cannot Spiritualize matter– for any “thing” or thought does not allow a resting on the invisible and intangible. Only when there is not matter or thought that there is Spirit.
6. Empty of human interference nothing appearing externally but from the invisible intangible creative Principle. My reliance is within, only– and demonstrate the infinite invisible. Galatians 5
7. God is the health of our countenance; yet we look for health in our countenance and not God. No longer love, hate, or fear anything external; no concern for the outer picture
6. To access the Truth of Being– one must get completely out of matter and lower mind and into Spirit or Divine Mind. Spirit or Susumna (the middle road) is the only avenue that leads to the crown center which is a consciousness that is above duality and the law of Karma, which is activated by a belief in two powers.
World Vegetarian Day and Divine Unity
Vegetarian is a radio talk show discussing some possibilities regarding the effects of food on human development.
Hostess Lisa Winton and Swami Jayananda will be talking about celebrating World Vegetarian Day as one of many lifestyle choices to promote union with the Divine. Kriya Yoga as a Spiritual science recommends a diet that consists of only foods that get there nourishment from the sun. Listen as they discuss the effects of food on the human mind/body complex and the causal/spiritual body. “And God said, Behold, I have given you every herb bearing seed, which is upon the face of all the earth, and every tree, in the which is the fruit of a tree yielding seed; to you it shall be for meat.” Genesis 1:29 KJV. Welcome to the Voice of Yoga; we are talking consciousness! Join the Kriya Yoga Spiritual Advance get the Light in your soul and live out from the perfection of Being.
1. In Kriya Yoga the prescription for food is your primary source is foods that get there nourishment from the sun, secondary source is animals that get there nourishment from the sun, and Third source is from animals that eat other animals.
2. When is something a rule and a law of conduct and when is it your natural state of being.
3. What are the characteristics of Divine Nature; and doesn’t it make sense that what foods are ingested should comply with the characteristics.
4. When Spirit is the primary source of nourishment; food is never used to validate or reward oneself.
5. “In Revelations the symbolism of the marriage supper of the Lamb in which the marriage supper we feast only upon the Word of God.”
6. Can we eat flesh and still sow to the Spirit? Like attracts like and it is said we are what we eat.
7. We can’t sow to the flesh and sow to the Spirit. In fact, we must renounce the flesh before we have attention for the Spirit.
8. The physics of Spirituality is found in the frequency we resonate to or our vibration.
CPS October 2018 at Institute For Personal Development, Inc. “Kriya Yoga Ashram” is a catalog of astrological transits for the month of October 2018.
Full Moon in Aries brings Courage
Courage Moon is a radio talk show with the title Full Moon in Aries brings Courage and discussing the astrology of the event.
Hostess Lisa Winton and Swami Jayananda will be talking about the Full Moon today at 10:53 PM EDT in Aries with a square to Saturn. The Full Moon is the delivery day to the New Moon on 9/9/18 17° Virgo; what began on this day is now in full visibility. In this show they will be discussing the practice of using what surrounds us to mirror what we are holding in consciousness. Listen as they explain the value of moving the mind into its rightful position as an avenue of awareness of Truth. Welcome to the Voice of Yoga; we are talking consciousness!
Join the Kriya Yoga Spiritual Advance get the Light in your soul and cast out fear.
Courage Moon Notes:
1. The New Moon 17° Virgo on September 9 comes to fruition today 9/24/18 2° Aries; what began in the feminine side of Mercury Chakra culminates in the masculine side of Mars Chakra. Giving a generic message that purity brings bravery.
2. The New Moon promises the Full Moon delivers; the promise is Sun Moon sextile Jupiter and trine Pluto may suggest a transformation of lofty aspirations into Self-expression. The delivery is Sun inconjunct Uranus, opposition Moon, square Saturn, trine Mars, sextile North Node and trine South Node. Delivery may be colored with a series of events bringing new insights to form Self-expression, tension between collective purpose and Self-expression, harmony between personal desire and Self-expression.
3. Nodal axis is in favorable aspect to the Sun Moon opposition; trine and sextile with Mars conjunct the South Node. Where there is material loss there is Spiritual gain; where there is material gain there is Spiritual loss.
Kriya Yoga is Spiritualization of Thought
Thought is a radio talk show with the title Kriya Yoga is Spiritualization of Thought discussing the function of Divine Mind.
Hostess Lisa Winton and Swami Jayananda will be talking about how we think is what we become and why this is true. Listen as they discuss the struggle of life as a simple mind game. In this show they will explore the three body concept of Kriya Yoga as a menu of options for the determination of outcomes. We have enormous potential with plenty of opportunities when we are educated with the correct information. Welcome to the Voice of Yoga; we are talking consciousness!
Join the Kriya Yoga Spiritual Advance get the Light in your soul and experience your True Potential.
1. How we think can be opened up into various options; the 5 sense lower mind, the 5 sense world mind or the Higher Mind or Divine Mind.
2. How do I know what function I am employing? From the fruits of your activity. We can’t make a silk purse from a sow’s ear.
3. What motivates me? I like to categorize these different functions or modes of operation into needs, wants, and purpose.
4. Needs stem from the 5 sense lower mind also called carnal mind, mortal mind, it is motivated by things visible and tangible. It has a belief that life is in and of matter. It is under the law of Karma with a belief in two powers.
5. Wants stem from the 5 sense world mind also called collective consciousness, it is motivated by things invisible and tangible. It has a belief that life is in and of thought. It is also under the law of Karma with a belief in two powers.
6. Purpose stems from the Higher Mind also called Divine Mind, God, Spirit, God’s Will, it is motivated by what is invisible and intangible. It has a belief that life is in and of Spirit. It is under the Divine Law of Life with a belief in One Power.
7. The Spiritualization of thought is the process of the individual graduating from the testimony of the 5 sense mind reporting the dimensions of duality to the function of Spiritual Sense which reports the Absolute. This is a “lifting up” of consciousness from the lower mind to the higher mind and the way we know is by the fruits of this change.
8. How many of us today are practicing “positive thinking?” Yet in the bible is states, “take no thought, saying what shall we eat? Or, what shall we drink? Or, wherewithal shall we be clothed?” Matthew 6:31. What we call thinking is the acknowledgement of information being reported in the 5 sense mind which sustains a belief in something other than God.
9. Spiritualization of Thought is the practice of saturating individual consciousness with the Spirit of the Truth. Acknowledgement of the Presence of Divine Law.
Personal Sense Resents the Absolute
Resents is a radio talk show discussing the subject of Apotheosis and has the title Personal Sense Resents the Absolute.
Hostess Lisa Winton and Swami Jayananda will be talking about transcending the limits of just seeing yourself as a separate entity. In this show they will discuss the ongoing struggle between matter and Spirit as the law of Karma. Listen as they explain Apotheosis as the process of becoming Divine and giving up the confinement of mortality. Ignorance is when we mistake the mortal for the immortal; the bible explains it by sowing to the flesh versus sowing to the Spirit. Welcome to the Voice of Yoga; we are talking consciousness!
Join the Kriya Yoga Spiritual Advance get the Light in your soul and experience Total Consciousness.
1. Transcending implies rising above or moving beyond something
2. The ongoing struggle between matter and Spirit is where the “personal sense resists the Absolute.” This is what we call the physics of Spirituality– like attracts like and two things can’t occupy the same place at the same time.
3. Why is it called the Physics of Spirituality; it sounds contradictory. Yes, because there is something that must happen to unite matter and Spirit. This inner marriage to activate the transition from material law physics to the Divine Law of Spirit. The Spiritualization of Consciousness changes the perspective and the external images.
4. To be Spiritual we must know ourselves in the way we are known by Divine Mind. As the bible tell us “ask in my name and it shall be given you”
5. Apotheosis is the transformation of the individual from material to Spiritual.
6. This transformation includes a shift from material law or the law of Karma to Spiritual Law the Divine Law of Harmony.
Labor Day and the Divine Law of Harmony
Labor Harmony is a radio talk show discussing the letter and Spirit of Truth titled Labor Day and the Divine Law of Harmony.
Hostess Lisa Winton and Swami Jayananda will be talking about Labor in America and the application of the Divine Law of Harmony. Listen as they discuss the various layers of organized labor from the performance of task, to the relations between employee and employer, to the national and global impact. They will be explaining the benefits of harmony in all relationships and the function of Divine Law in all activities. Welcome to the Voice of Yoga; we are talking consciousness!
Join the Kriya Yoga Spiritual Advance get the Light in your soul and experience the Union with the Divine.
Labor Harmony Notes:
1. The idea of labor in this model today, I would like to talk about what we used to call working like a gentlemen– working with Grace. A mode of operation that is effortless and accurate. No wasted moves or material. This is in sync with the Law of Harmony.
2. Applying the Law of Harmony to everything we do; living by Grace backed by Divine Law
3. This is the deeper meaning of the term One Nation Under God; to be governed by Divine Law
4. What happens when Divine Mind is lost? The world mind is the shadow of the Divine Mind but it is an easier catch for the 5 sense lower mind of the human. Below the Divine Mind and the Divine Law of Harmony is the World mind and the material law of Karma.
5. Three modes of performance corresponding with levels of consciousness– 1. emotional, reactive, excitable and careless; 2. intelligent ambitious and careful; 3. Wisdom, enthusiastic and carefree.
6. Fear based motivation is all about getting and Love based motivation is all about giving
7. What is the Divine Law of Harmony? The acknowledgement of the Perfection of Being. What is the Perfection of Being? There is only One Power and it is absolute goodness, love, peace and harmony– This is God or Divine Law. Truth is knowledge of this One God. Faith is belief in Truth. When an individual acknowledges the Presence of the Perfection of Being and holds awareness on the Truth of Being– we are activating Divine Law of Harmony and externalizing the Perfection of Being. This is prayer as Spiritual Understanding and it heals the sick and reforms the sinner.
CPS September 2018 at Institute For Personal Development, Inc. “Kriya Yoga Ashram” is a catalog of astrological transits for the month of September 2018.
The Application of Transcendental Consciousness
Transcendental is a radio talk show that discusses the benefits of the application of Transcendental Consciousness in successful living.
Hostess Lisa Winton and Swami Jayananda will talk about transcending the limits of sensual perception. Listen as they explain the advantages of moving beyond the boundaries of the five sense mind and living from the perfection of being. Physics tells us that observation has effect on reality but to think with the Higher Mind is the ultimate measurement. In this show they will explore the differences between the rational and the absolute. Welcome to the Voice of Yoga; we are talking consciousness! Join the Kriya Yoga Spiritual Advance get the Light in your soul and transcend the limits of rational thinking.
1. To find the peace that passes understanding (46:35)
2. Live in the infinity of I here now; left the human crutches– without needs
3. We don’t ask it we become it and forsake the possibility of absence.
4. When you violate the integrity of your Spiritual Identity; comes from Karma
5. The Law of Karma is the belief in two powers and the ongoing struggle between good and evil.
6. The Law of Harmony is Divine Law and the belief in One power. In Unity Consciousness there is absolute goodness and not a mix of good and evil.
7. Belief is what gives thought power.
8. Faith is belief in Truth; the One power– the Divine Law of Harmony.
9. Is it fair to say that when you are One with the Father that you are able to heal the sick and transform the sinner? That your life is in harmony with Divine Law and you have a belief in Truth. Or, you “think” you are One with the Father and there is no demonstration; you are under the law of Karma and a belief in two powers.