Spiritual Astrology is a system of using what is visible and tangible to prove what is invisible and intangible.
Play Pretend is a radio talk show with the title Humanity the Land of Make Believe
Hostess Lisa Winton and Swami Jayananda will talk about the unreality of the entire human experience and focus on the Truth that we are Spirit simply believing we are human. In this show we will discuss the complications that arise when false belief is treated as reality. Listen as they explain avidya (ignorance) as the futile attempt to know how the unreal became real. Awake, asleep, alive, or dead there is no difference; only One Divine Eternal Life. Welcome to the Voice of Yoga; we are talking consciousness! Join the Kriya Yoga Spiritual Advance to get the Light in your soul and experience the unreality of the unreal.
- The collective consensus seems to agree that we are humans with the possibility of a spiritual experience; we are bodies with minds and perchance a soul. In Truth we are Spirit and Spirit is All.
- Belief is what seems to give thought power but belief can only get you so far. With positive thought and belief one can change finite bad to finite good; but this does not go far enough for someone looking for the Truth and nothing but the Truth.
- In Truth, Spirit is a power and demonstrable Principle and must be proved; not merely believed in. The entire human experience gets its sense of reality from belief and like attracts like– belief gets belief but only Spirit gets Spirit. Let’s play pretend.
- Do you ever wonder why? Bad things happen to good people. Prayers aren’t answered in favor of the request. Did it ever occur to you that what we are calling life isn’t Life. For me, it was a wakeup call to find out what is reporting in my five senses isn’t what is really here.
- This world isn’t Thy Kingdom and this world isn’t real but a mortal thought believed in.
- S&H 207-208 Mary Baker Eddy “The spiritual reality is the scientific fact in all things. The spiritual fact, repeated in the action of man and the whole universe, is harmonious and is the ideal of Truth. Spiritual facts are not inverted; the opposite discord, which bears no resemblance to spirituality, is not real. The only evidence of this inversion is obtained from suppositional error, which affords no proof of God, Spirit, or of the spiritual creation. Material sense defines all things materially, and has a finite sense of the infinite.
The Scriptures say, “In Him we live, and move, and have our being.” What then is this seeming power, independent of God, which causes disease and cures it? What is it but an error of belief, — a law of mortal mind, wrong in every sense, embracing sin, sickness, and death? It is the very antipode of immortal Mind, of Truth, and of spiritual law. It is not in accordance with the goodness of God’s character that He should make man sick, then leave man to heal himself; it is absurd to suppose that matter can both cause and cure disease, or that Spirit, God, produces disease and leaves the remedy to matter.”
Lost Mind is a radio talk show with the title Lost My Mind and Came to My Senses
Hostess Lisa Winton and Swami Jayananda will talk the “old” saying, to lose your mind and come to your senses and how shams and delusions can be taken as sound truths. Listen as they discuss the emphasis on human feelings in today’s world may be a huge barrier to human development. In this show they will explain some differences between mortal thought and Divine Idea. Lose your senses and come to Divine Mind– “We apprehend Life in divine Science only as we live above corporeal sense and correct it.” Mary Baker Eddy S&H 167:6. Welcome to the Voice of Yoga; we are talking consciousness! Join the Kriya Yoga Spiritual Advance to get the Light in your soul and experience Divine Idea.
- What most of us call Spiritual isn’t Spiritual at all. Spirit translates everything into Itself back into the One Divine Self. There is no personal sense in Spirit.
- We are socialize to be sensual, sexual, sensitive, sensational, even sensible but unaware that we are being everything but Spiritual. We think sensation and animation is life but we are mistaking the false for the real.
- What is meant by “We apprehend Life as divine Science only as we live above corporeal sense and correct it.” Mary Baker Eddy S&H 167:6 We cannot perceive Divine Science with corporeal senses.
- The next stage in development is the graduation from sense to Soul; from tangible to intangible. Letting go or material moorings and lifting consciousness into Spiritual Truth. As awareness shifts from material to mental to Spiritual the fog lifts and the Truth is revealed. “The more material a belief, the more obstinately tenacious its error; the stronger are the manifestations of the corporeal senses, the weaker the indications of Soul.”( Mary Baker Eddy, S&H 144:11)
- Pratyahara in Kriya Yoga is sense withdrawal and this is when reason must walk through the open door of revelation which means leave material sense and cultivate spiritual sense.
Without Principle is a radio talk show with the title Life Without Principle is Money Without Gold.
Hostess Lisa Winton and Swami Jayananda will talk more about living from the Truth of Being as a precious resource equally available to all. In this show they will discuss the value of Truth in everyday situations and circumstances when It is evidenced by demonstration. Listen as they explain the function of Divine omnipresence to the individual as the importance of the ventriloquist is to the dummy. “Thy will be done on earth as it is in heaven”– The Lord’s Prayer. Welcome to the Voice of Yoga; we are talking consciousness! Join the Kriya Yoga Spiritual Advance to get the Light in your soul and experience Divine Principle.
- Money without the backing of gold is worthless; the same is true about life without Principle. Principle in this model is Spiritual Power; the invisible intangible Life Force. And to try and live without awareness of it is Death.
- To be reborn; what is meant by born is come into view, appear, made manifest or visible and tangible. We must be reborn of the Spirit; we are a branch cut from the vine until we rejoin with the Self-Existent Source which is invisible and intangible.
- Keeping consciousness in constant contact with Divine Omnipresence gives us the backing of Divine Principle. Spirit testifies with deed and using the testimony of the senses to ensure we are indeed worshiping the One Divine Life and not living in sin (missing the mark).
- Shifting from a resource based economy to a Spirit based economy is when we assume Spiritual Identity and realize we are fulfilled no needs but the expression of the Self-Existent One Divine Life. At this point mortal reason steps through the open door of Revelation and Divine Mind takes over the scientific government of being.
- We did a show years ago called “Sex out of marriage is a sin” and this is what we are talking about today. Understanding the value of this inner marriage of individual with the Divine is what heals the sick, reforms the sinner, and raises the dead.
- It comes down to values and what an individual thinks is important. What we desire is what we think is valuable but we are not victims of circumstance. Humans have choice; we can change by changing how we think. The optimal move is to leave the modes of mortal thought and belief for Divine Truth with Principle.
- Apotheosis is the progression from belief, to faith in Spirit, to understanding Truth.
June Eclipses is a radio talk show with the title Lunar and Solar Eclipses in June 2020.
Hostess Lisa Winton and Swami Jayananda will talk about the Lunar Eclipse that happened on 6/5/20 at 3:13 PM EDT 15° Sagittarius 34′ as the delivery day for the New Moon on 5/22/20 at 1:39 PM 2° Gemini 5′. In this show they will also discuss the Solar Eclipse that will happen on 6/21/20 at 2:42 AM EDT 0° Cancer 21′ as the new beginning of a 2 year, 2 month, and 28 day cycle with the theme of Father’s Day. Listen as they explain how to use what is around us to understand what is within us. Eclipses are periods of alignment between the Sun, Moon, and Earth which may be seen as symbols for Spirit, mind, and matter. Welcome to the Voice of Yoga; we are talking consciousness! Join the Kriya Yoga Spiritual Advance to get the Light in your soul and experience the changeless state of Being.
- Symbols are greater than equal to something; they are expandable. Sun symbolizes Spirit or Truth, Moon symbolizes mortal mind, and Earth symbolizes matter.
- Astrology as a Spiritual Science: The fixed stars symbolize the changeless state of being, Divine Omnipresence they are the closest image visible and tangible to represent what is invisible and intangible– Spirit body. The trans-personal planets of Uranus, Neptune, and Pluto symbolize what is invisible but tangible– Mental Body. The personal planets and luminaries represent what is visible and tangible– Physical Body. 3. A lunar eclipse is when the Sun, Earth, and the Moon are aligned. The earth comes between the Sun and the Moon symbolizing the shadow of matter appearing in mortal mind.
- A solar eclipse is when the Earth, Moon, and the Sun are aligned. The Moon comes between the Sun and the Earth symbolizing the symbolizing the vail mortal mind blocking the Truth of Spirit.
- The 2year, 2month, 28day cycle of a Solar Eclipse is an opportunity to track your ability to determine how you are thinking. This event is 0° Cancer 21′ and falls in the second house; which may emphasize the value of home for this cycle.
Divine Self is a radio talk show with the title Living in the Consciousness of One Divine Self.
Hostess Lisa Winton and Swami Jayananda will talk about living from the Truth of Being; that there is but One Divine Life. In this show they will be explaining how both religion and science is missing the message of Scripture. Listen as they explain a different meaning of the biblical passage, ” But seek first the kingdom of God and His righteousness, and all things shall be added to you.” Matt 6:33. The Perfect Divine creation is right here and right now for those who have eyes to see. Welcome to the Voice of Yoga; we are talking consciousness! Join the Kriya Yoga Spiritual Advance to get the Light in your soul and experience the dominion of One Divine Life.
- “to be ever conscious of Life; is to be never conscious of death. I am All.” Mary Baker Eddy Unity of Good 18:24.
- Someone gives you too much change at the store; you see it– what do you do?
- Divine Law doesn’t give or withhold It is the State of Divine Perfection, Harmony. One Divine Life. The Law of karma is the perfect accountant what we put out is what we get back. The choice here is what law do I live under.
- Herb Fitch RSJ Class 10 “And so the rainbow, the Consciousness which is no longer divided into good and evil, into light and dark, into God and something else, but the Consciousness that God is all, that Spirit is all that can be. Why only John? What about us? Do we believe there is aught but Spirit, aught but God? Do we still believe there is such a thing as evil, error, problems? We know better. We simply haven’t remained alert. We haven’t let them dissolve by touching the Light of our Consciousness. We have even let them tempt us into reaction and given them a life they do not have.
- Herb Fitch RSJ Class 10 “This inner rainbow, this Light, this glory, this realization takes you out of body-consciousness. You still appear in the world. You are visible to others, but your Consciousness lives in Reality. There are no opposites in your Consciousness now. Whatever you discern is that which is in the kingdom of God, under Divine law and ever-perfect. You have shattered the belief in a human life span that begins with birth and ends with death. You are your preexistent Self, reunited with the Father, living as the one eternal Life.”
- Your worth is not determined by external circumstances but by the degree in which you manifest yourself in God.
“Because strait is the gate, and narrow is the way, which leads unto life, and few there be that find it.” Matt. 7:14
Revelation is a radio talk show discussing the meaning of the second death in Revelations in the Bible.
Hostess Lisa Winton and Swami Jayananda will talk about the real meaning of the phrase second death in Revelation of Saint John. In this show they will discuss some of the ideas presented in understanding the Spiritual Truth of Being. Listen as they explain the realization of God as the reality of our being. Listen as they explain that what we call birth is actually the first death; we are dead to the Divine Omnipresence– accepting a false mortal sense of life. Welcome to the Voice of Yoga; we are talking consciousness! Join the Kriya Yoga Spiritual Advance to get the Light in your soul and experience the benefits of Eternal Life.
- “He that has an ear, let him hear what the Spirit says unto the churches; He that overcomes shall not be hurt of the second death.” Rev. 2:11
- “Blessed and holy is he that has part in the first resurrection: on such the second death has no power, but they shall be priests of God and of Christ, and shall reign with him a thousand years.” Rev. 20:6
- “And death and hell were cast into the lake of fire. This is the second death.” Rev. 20:14
- “But the fearful, and unbelieving, and the abominable, and murderers, and whoremongers, and sorcerers, and idolaters, and all liars, shall have their part in the lake which burns with fire and brimstone: which is the second death. ” Rev. 21:8
- Samadhi is a real experience. The image is a schematic for Samadhi which is a point of simultaneous observation when the individual sees the self as separate and at the same time universal. The merging of the microcosmic orbit the chakra system with the macrocosmic orbit the zodiac.
- What is interesting about the image is that when we put the Fixed signs (Scorpio, Aquarius, Taurus & Leo) on the angles (1,4,7 & 10 houses) the signs line up so the Planets that rule chakras are in alignment with the signs they rule.
- The symbolism to support the image is found in various forms. The sphinx in Egypt is the head of a man (Aquarius), the body of a bull (Taurus), the paws of a lion (Leo) and the wings of the phoenix (Scorpio- the original symbol for the sign).
- The four evangelists in Christianity are symbolized by the man, the bull, the lion and the eagle. In fact, the book of Revelations in the bible makes specific references to the symbols in this diagram.
Fear is a radio talk show with the title Nothing to Fear but Fear Itself and what that means Spiritually.
Hostess Lisa Winton and Swami Jayananda will talk about fear as the defense mechanism for the false sense of mortal self along with the limitations of sense level living. In this show they will discuss the value of Spiritual identity as the one size fits all solution to all mortal problems. Listen as they explain the importance of bravery in the Spiritual sense of the term. Bicknell Young said, “because if you have one humanly, you have one divinely. And, knowing you have one divinely, you will heal the one you have humanly, because the divine fact is the law to the belief,”. Join the Kriya Yoga Spiritual Advance to get the Light in your soul and experience why kindness is only expected from the strong.
- “The road to hell is paved with good intentions”
- Why the Saturn glyph on the poster for the show? In astrology, we see the planets up to Saturn with the naked eye and they constitute reality up to personal sense. We call them the personal planets.
- Stand in fear and we stand to lose. Fear as a defense mechanism for the false sense of existence. By accepting mortality we lose at Life. Fear spiritually is misperception of what is appearing; illusion or what the Buddhists call “maya.”
- False sense relies on belief for its existence; this is across the board. The human experience is built on belief and only the Spirit is Self-existent. Let’s look at some of the foundations of the human experience that rest on belief like medicine, religion, philosophy, even sickness, suffering, and death are human conjecture.
- 1 John 4:18, “There is no f-ear in love; but perfect love casts out f-ear: because fear hath torment. He that fears is not made perfect in love.”
- Stepping out of the belief in two powers into the understanding of One Divine Life.
- Proverbs 3:7 “7 Be not wise in thine own eyes: fear the LORD, and depart from evil.”
Divine Idea is a radio talk show with the title The Divine Idea of Mothers’ Day.
Hostess Lisa Winton and Swami Jayananda will talk about the statement in the Bible, “And call no man your father upon the earth: for one is your Father, which is in heaven” Matthew 23:9. In this show they will be discussing the value of sowing to the Spirit and understanding Life as the reflection of the Divine. Listen as they explore the Spiritual origins of the universe and the Divine Father-Mother Principle of Life; “In Science man is the offspring of Spirit” by Mary Baker Eddy S&H 63:5. Welcome to the Voice of Yoga; we are talking consciousness! Join the Kriya Yoga Spiritual Advance to get the Light in your soul and experience the Divine Idea of Being.
- It is valuable to understand that everything that appears corporeally is the reflection of a Spiritual Truth.
- Awareness of Spirit activates It in consciousness which casts a corresponding shadow. We must know that the Divine Will is functioning and maintaining a Perfect Spiritual Universe; regardless of what corporeal sense perceives.
- Joel Goldsmith, 606B 1951 2nd Portland– “God Is. God is life and God is soul. God is the reality of our being. The moment we perceive that, we give up all attempts to demonstrate anything, because in the realization of God as the reality of our being, there is nothing left to demonstrate.”
- Retrospection & Introspection by Mary Baker Eddy, Human Concept;
“The human thought does not constitute sin, but vice versa, sin constitutes the human or physical concept.”
“In the ratio that the testimony of material personal sense ceases, sin diminishes, until the false claim called sin is finally lost for lack of witness.”
“The great difference between these opposites is, that the human material concept is unreal, and the divine concept or idea is spiritually real.”
“Life and being are of God. In Christian Science, man can do no harm, for scientific thoughts are true thoughts, passing from God to man”
“Its life is found to be not Life, but only a transient, false sense of an existence which ends in death”
- Bicknell Young; Addresses – The Body, “The thing that we need most to perceive is that everything that exists, exists spiritually. If you have a body at all, you have a spiritual body.”