F.E.A.R. is a radio talk show with the title F.E.A.R., False Experienced As Real.
Hostess Lisa Winton and Swami Jayananda will talk about fear as the defense mechanism for the false sense of existence called “this world.” Listen as they discuss the idea of accepting Spiritual identity as a solution to any and all claims of false belief. In this show they will explore the scientific statement of being in Science and Health with Key to the Scriptures by Mary Baker Eddy 468:9 “There is no life, truth, intelligence, nor substance in matter. All is infinite Mind and its infinite manifestation, for God is All-in-all. Spirit is immortal Truth; matter is mortal error. Spirit is the real and eternal; matter is the unreal and temporal. Spirit is God, and man is His image and likeness. Therefore man is not material; he is spiritual.” Welcome to the Voice of Yoga; we are talking consciousness! Join the Kriya Yoga Spiritual Advance to get the Light in your soul and live in the Truth of Being.
- Fear is a defense mechanism for the false sense of reality (maya or illusion) and false sense relies on belief for its existence. “Knowing this truth will make us free, but while we are knowing it our thoughts and action must conform to the truth we are knowing. We cannot be denying the power of effect and the next minute indulge in it, or to put it more bluntly, we cannot deny the power of effect and then hate somebody or fear somebody because he is a part of that effect.” ~Joel S Goldsmith
- We are coming to the understanding that all fear based motivation is violation to Spiritual Law; if Spirit is all and all is Good what is there to fear. We are realizing that if Spiritual Life is the only Life and it is eternal– what is the human concept of life that is vulnerable and expires? The minute we accept a second life we step out of the One Real Life and are not under the protection of Divine Law.
- What are some examples of fear based motivation and to what extent do we rely on the sustaining Infinite? Worry is a good one to start with; a parent worrying about the child. We think we are doing a wonderful job but we have our back to the Divine Will and find we are not under the protection of Divine Law. It begins to become apparent we can’t be a mortal being and have Divine privileges. F.E.A.R.
- Herb Fitch in Revelation of St. John class 6A says, “The purpose of the mother is to open that child to the realization of Divine Life. And what the mother has been doing by all of her maternal materialistic guidance, is telling the child to obey something external to herself.” It all comes down to a belief in matter and sowing to the flesh which leads to death. As we say, like attracts like; without Spiritual identity we react to the five sense testimony believe in two powers and activate the law of karma.
- “Ask in my name” makes more sense when understood to mean Spiritual Identity; Spirit is whole, without needs, resides in unity with all Life and therefore no fear.
- Paramahansa Yogananda tells a story when he was with Sri Yukteswarji and it was time for him to beg for food. Yogananda had some reservations and asked his teacher what do I do if no one feeds me. The reply was, die! Because if no one feeds you there is no God and life without God is not worth living.
- Shifting identity from physical/mental to Spiritual is different than managing fear and maintaining physical/mental awareness. The litmus test is found when Spiritual identity is attained and we will not know what that can do for us, until we do it. Spirit dissolves everything that is not Spirit; so personal sense disappears in Spiritual light.
The physical body is a mental image and the more Divinely mental we understand ourselves to be the more harmonious and indestructible the image appears.
Pisces Sun is a radio talk show with the title Full Moon 08° Virgo 57′ on 2/27/21 with the theme to stop thinking and start Knowing.
Hostess Lisa Winton and Swami Jayananda will talk about the full Moon on Saturday February 27, 2021 at 3:17 AM EST as the delivery day for the new Moon on February 11, 2021 at 2:07 PM EST. In this show they will discuss the interrelatedness of all Life as found in Herb Fitch’s Revelation of St. John class 5B; “We are all interrelated out here, because we are interrelated in Spirit, and when we break that interrelationship, we are violating the fact of Spirit.” Listen as they explain the relationship between the Sun and Moon as a visible tool to help understand the Divine Idea. Welcome to the Voice of Yoga; we are talking consciousness! Join the Kriya Yoga Spiritual Advance to get the Light in your soul and attune to the Truth of Being.
- What the new Moon promises the Full Moon delivers. The New Moon 23° Aquarius 17′ is the promise; key phrase of Aquarius is I know. We have been talking about stop thinking and start knowing. Full Moon is 8° Virgo 57′ which sets off the Pisces Virgo axis which is the relationship between the mid mind and the Divine Mind.
- Before going into the astrology let’s look at the interrelatedness of everything; because what surrounds us gives us clues as to what is within us. Here is something from Herb Fitch RSJ Class 5B: “
I was awakened one night and this is what was given to me:
“God has created a perfect universe of His substance, governed by His law, in eternal perfection. Every Divine idea is manifest, within the one infinite spiritual substance and undivided from every other Divine idea, depending for its eternal perfection on its oneness in and through every other idea. Every idea maintains every other idea. This integrated One is the sum of its indivisible parts. If there were one idea in Spirit that weren’t there, the rest would collapse.” You will see that, because of the interrelationship of the spiritual idea within itself, this must externalize as man dependent upon man, animal dependent upon animal, man dependent upon nature, animal dependent upon nature. We are all interrelated out here, because we are interrelated in Spirit, and when we break that interrelationship, we are violating the fact of Spirit. We cannot without paying the price. We cannot stop loving our neighbor, without paying the price. We cannot see differences where only One is.
And then this message came forth further as follows: “The finite human senses, are remote effects of this infinite activity and are totally incapable of reporting the wholeness; like an ant would be in reporting a human event. To rely on the five senses to report anything accurately about infinity is suicide, yet man does so. Science, unaware of infinite life, does so today. Religion, unaware of infinite life, believes that our human deficiencies are divine punishment – little realizing that these human deficiencies are simply the inability of sense perception to report the fullness of reality. And finally, disregarding finite sense testimony, we learn to depend instead upon the Divine Consciousness, which governs Its perfect universe to identify Itself through our silence of the senses.”
- The Moon reflects the Light of the Sun; the mortal mind reflects the ideas of Mind. Things are not what they appear to be. Say for example; to material sense the Sun rises and sets around the earth; from a larger perspective it is the diurnal rotation of the earth around the Sun that is being perceived from a different level of awareness.
- Divine Creation perceived from the material level appears very differently than from the Spiritual perspective and the Spiritual perspective is the only one that is Real.
- In the Full Moon chart the Moon is trine Uranus ruler of Aquarius and Sun is sextile Uranus. Making this a wonderful time to stop thinking and start knowing. Pisces Sun
Love Divine is a radio talk show with the title Living in Awareness of Divine Love.
Hostess Lisa Winton and Swami Jayananda will talk about Love as one of those all-encompassing words that means different things at different levels of awareness. In this show they will focus on the Spiritual understanding of Love as a demonstrable Principle and how it differs from a human feeling. Listen as they explore the omnipresence of Love as the foundation of Life itself. Love is the Truth and what humans fall in and out of is the world concept or imitation of this Spiritual fact. Welcome to the Voice of Yoga; we are talking consciousness! Join the Kriya Yoga Spiritual Advance to get the Light in your soul and live in the Divine creation of Love.
- Divine Love is the essence of the Divine creative Principle; the Light of all Life. Love is the eternal state of changeless joy or bliss. It is the subjective realization of Perfect Loving by and as Perfect Love. Human love is a mortal objective concept about Divine Love; a thought about the Divine Idea.
- Divine Love is Oneness and human love is twoness. Love is Principle and Idea, the Christian concept of I and the Father are One.
- Jesus says,
9 As the Father hath loved me, so have I loved you: continue ye in my love.
10 If ye keep my commandments, ye shall abide in my love; even as I have kept my Father’s commandments, and abide in his love.
11 These things have I spoken unto you, that my joy might remain in you, and that your joy might be full.
12 This is my commandment, That ye love one another, as I have loved you.
13 Greater love hath no man than this, that a man lay down his life for his friends.
- Mary Baker Eddy S&H 411 “If Spirit or the power of divine Love bear witness to the truth, this is the ultimatum, the scientific way, and the healing is instantaneous.”
- More from the Bible:
16 For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.
17 For God sent not his Son into the world to condemn the world; but that the world through him might be saved.
Watching is a radio talk show with the title Dedicated Watching For Spiritual Light.
Hostess Lisa Winton and Swami Jayananda will talk about a post made at the Christian Science Sentinel titled “The Light that makes all things New” by Deb Hensley. In this show they will discuss similarities between the Christian “watching” and the Yoga practice of Meditation. Listen as they explain transformation as the dawning of the Spiritual Light on human consciousness revealing the Divine Truth of Being. Welcome to the Voice of Yoga; we are talking consciousness! Join the Kriya Yoga Spiritual Advance to get the Light in your soul and perceive the Truth.
- The more we understand Life to be Spiritual the less we believe life to be material.
“Thus it is that the real, ideal man appears in proportion as the false and material disappears.”
(Science and Health with Key to the Scriptures, Mary Baker Eddy, p. 69:9–10)
- The concept of proportion regarding Spiritual Light. The physical world is a mental image and the more Divinely mental it is the more harmonious and indestructible it will appear. Looking at the 7 Chakras, 7 Churches, or 7 Thought Windows in relation to the 7 levels of consciousness. Here we are saying there isn’t 1 Window but 7 Windows and the more windows acknowledged the more Light to illumine thought.
- “I believe in Christianity as I believe the sun has risen; not only because I see it, but because by it I see everything else.” C.S. Lewis
- In her talk Deb Hensley talks about sitting by a very dark thought window. I like this to help understand the Yoga concept of a Chakra or the Church in Revelations in the Bible. It is that place where our thought is the same as the Divine Idea. Paul Stark Seely says, something like; the connection is found between Divine Mind and the real man. The real man is Spiritual identity or the Christ; which Deb calls Spiritual light.
- Filling our thought with Divine idea is the practice of “watching” or “witnessing” or “beholding.” Mary Baker Eddy called this “thinking with God, as God” and in order to do this with any kind of success we must rise above the five corporeal senses and take no thought. The Bible tells us the Mind of God is too pure to behold iniquity.
- Here we look at the concept of “surrender” and it is of the utmost importance that we surrender to the Divine Will, the Divine Idea and not to the testimony of the five corporeal senses or the world thought. In order to do this we must know the difference and then prove it. Spiritual Light or the Christ Light makes this choice possible; otherwise we may be denying the 5 senses and not be under the protection of Spiritual Law.
- Attuning oneself to the Divine Idea and employing the 2 part philosophy “Know Thyself and Nothing in Excess.”
Namaste is a radio talk show titled Namaste is Honoring Divinity Within
Hostess Lisa Winton and Swami Jayananda will talk about Namaste as the Spiritual practice of keeping consciousness in constant relation with the Divine. Listen as they discuss, “A man is what he thinks about all day long” by Ralph Waldo Emerson. In this show they will explain some of the benefits of acknowledging Divinity where I stand and how we think is what we become. What surrounds us is within us; and the reverse is true, what is within us surrounds us. Welcome to the Voice of Yoga; we are talking consciousness! Join the Kriya Yoga Spiritual Advance to get the Light in your soul and accept the allness of Spirit.
- I bow to the Divinity within you was the way it was explained to me in Kriya Yoga about 41 years ago. In time I understood it to mean the Divinity within me acknowledges the Divinity within you. Today I understand it to mean the I of Being recognizes Itself; only One Mind means only One Life.
- How we think is what we become still sounds the same but means something very different when we understand there are modes of thinking and the physical world is a mental image.
- What is called “this world” is a thought stream inside a larger sense of existence called “Thy Kingdom.” This world is a separate stream under different rules than the larger sense of Absolute Life. This world runs on a belief in two powers and intoxicates awareness to think the unreal is real. Namaste is a practice of disregarding the testimony of the material senses and acknowledging the Divine Image standing where the false sense image appears.
- This is not just denial of the corporeal senses but an active transmutation of awareness from the false material picture to the invisible intangible Divine Creative Principle; which is under different rules than the mental image.
- Quantum Physics now tells us the physical world is observation dependent and it is the observer that sets the measurement for the collapse of the wave function. Reality as we know it is in a state of potentialities until someone thinks and then it appears.
- How Jesus healed the sick.
“Jesus beheld in Science the perfect man, who appeared to him where sinning mortal man appears to mortals.”
(Science and Health with Key to the Scriptures, Mary Baker Eddy, pp. 476:32–2)
- In Kriya Yoga there is what is called darshan which is being seen by an enlightened individual lifts you into a higher sense of awareness. In the Bible, John 12:32 ” And I, if I be lifted up from the earth, will draw all men unto me.”
Stop thinking and start Knowing.
Impotent Silence is a radio talk show addressing the statement “Truth without Silence is incomplete. Silence without Truth is impotent.” by Octavia Williams
Hostess Lisa Winton and Swami Jayananda will talk about a recent email from Octavia Williams www.centerforlivingtruth.com/ with the quote– “Truth without Silence is incomplete. Silence without Truth is impotent.” Listen as they explain the hard truth; we must live in the Divine idea and human thought can’t bring forth the Divine image. In this show they will be focusing on the difference between the rational sense, experienced as the absence of noise; as opposed to the Spiritual sense of unified sound, experienced as Silence. Welcome to the Voice of Yoga; we are talking consciousness! Join the Kriya Yoga Spiritual Advance to get the Light in your soul and experience the power of Truth.
- Truth without Silence is incomplete; in this model Silence is the language of Spirit and so the way we translate this is– Spirit is the Principle behind Truth. Silence with a capital is not merely the absence of noise but the Omnipresence of the One Divine Life; the One power of the universe.
- Silence without Truth is impotent; again we are talking about Silence the voice of Spirit with the message of Truth which is Only One Divine Life. There is only One Reality which is this is a Perfect Spiritual Universe held, controlled, and governed by the Divine Law of Life.
- We are looking at a Perfect universe through a “glass darkly” a human mind bringing forth a human picture– a thought concept of what is really here.
- Transcend is a word that comes to mind; Rise or come out of corporeal sense into a larger Sense of Life. Spirit is know through Spiritual sense and silence is the vehicle. The rational mind is a very limited function but it can transmit and receive but it can only do one at a time.
- Joel Goldsmith wrote a book The Thunder of Silence and in Revelations 1:10 “I was in the Spirit on the Lord’s day, and heard behind me a great voice, as of a trumpet,” The word of God does not report in the material senses but does report in the Spiritual Senses loud and clear.
- Shifting from corporeal sense thinking to Spiritual sense knowing is what is meant by “repent” in the bible. Think differently!
- 1Cor. 14:28 “But if there be no interpreter, let him keep silence in the church; and let him speak to himself, and to God.
Want is a radio talk show with the title I Want Always Obscures I Am.
Hostess Lisa Winton and Swami Jayananda will talk about the inner workings of consciousness from the Spiritual standpoint of the Divine creation. Listen as they explain how wanting originates from a false sense of separation and a belief in two powers. In this show they will explore the modes of mortal thought as an obstruction to the perfection of being. How we think is what we become; think with Divine Mind and become the image and likeness of the Divine. Welcome to the Voice of Yoga; we are talking consciousness! Join the Kriya Yoga Spiritual Advance to get the Light in your soul and be the image and likeness of the Divine.
- Personal sense of “i” is the concept of wanting; drawing what appears to be energy to a false sense of self creates an interference pattern for the impersonal, Spirit which is the Perfection of Being. This interference pattern (which can be understood as thinking with the corporeal senses) is the “glass darkly” Paul speaks about in 1 Corinthians 13:12, “For now we see through a glass, darkly; but then face to face: now I know in part; but then shall I know even as also I am known.”
- Ames Nowell Mary Baker Eddy Her Revelation of Divine Egoism page 186 “Strive to work from God, instead of up to God.” In such work thought is as though Mind were doing the knowing . The sole requisite is to accept Soul as one’s Mind, and to know AS Soul, AS Mind, – AS I. Let the “I” go to the Father, and mean the Father, – not a personal sense called “me.”
- We live in human thought and have human experiences; when we know Divine Mind we live in the Divine Idea, then we have Divine experiences.
- Herb Fitch RSJ 3A, “Now just quickly review to yourself that God being all, there must be Divinity standing where you are. Nobody sees that Divinity, not even you, but if Divinity is not where you are then certainly God is not all. Now this is the major hypnosis that has confronted the human race; the unawareness of Divinity where I stand. And from that springs a new concept of identity, which has nothing to do with the Divine image and likeness of God. That new concept is a human image. It is the imitation of your Divine image. And in that human image, that imitation image, you live and you die. And you have good things and you have bad things. You live in the Tree of the Knowledge of good and evil.”
- Aham Brahamasmi is the way it may be stated in Yoga; translates “I am the creative Principle” this implies the Christian concept “all the Father has I have” and to be wanting suggests this isn’t true for “me.”
- Another way of explaining the false creation,
“When apparently near the confines of mortal existence, standing already within the shadow of the death-valley, I learned these truths in divine Science: that all real being is in God, the divine Mind, and that Life, Truth, and Love are all-powerful and ever-present; that the opposite of Truth, — called error, sin, sickness, disease, death, — is the false testimony of false material sense, of mind in matter; that this false sense evolves, in belief, a subjective state of mortal mind which this same so-called mind names matter, thereby shutting out the true sense of Spirit.”
(Science and Health with Key to the Scriptures, Mary Baker Eddy, p. 108:19). Here, “I want” is simply the longings of a false sense of life with a belief in something other than the One Divine creation which becomes the obstruction to the Truth– “I Am All.”
Surrender is a radio talk show with the title Surrendering Personal Sense of Life.
Hostess Lisa Winton and Swami Jayananda will talk about the concept of “release and let God” in a little different way. In this show they will be discussing the difference between Spiritual and material identity. Listen as they explain surrender as impersonalization more as the unfolding of the true sense of Being instead of a giving up; because two things can’t occupy the same space at the same time. Live by the sword, die by the sword; live by Grace and live forever. Welcome to the Voice of Yoga; we are talking consciousness! Join the Kriya Yoga Spiritual Advance to get the Light in your soul and perceive yourself Spiritually.
- Why do we have to “put off the old man” and what does it look like when I am doing it. To answer this question I have a few quotes from Herb Fitch:
a. “And now you find you have intensified your probing to find out where you are failing. You have gone too far to turn back and yet you haven’t gone far enough. And you find that you haven’t died to yourself. You have accepted that you are the Spirit, but you have not accepted that you are not the human being. And so you are trying to be both; the Spirit and the human being.”
b. “The child of God has no human identity. It has a human appearance.”
c. “There is no Divine omnipotence except in Divine Life.” Herb Fitch RSJ 2A.
- Like attracts like; fear and limitation doesn’t bring Truth and Wholeness.
- A better look at surrender may be detachment in Yoga or Something from S&H I find to be helpful is “But thought, loosened from a material basis but not yet instructed by Science, may become wild with freedom and so be self-contradictory.” (Science and Health with Key to the Scriptures, Mary Baker Eddy, p. 552:19).
- Surrender here is translated into “I and the Father are One” not two; only One which means no me and but only One Divine Life– Principle and idea; Thy Will not my will.
- To look a little deeper into the Truth, “Christian Science explains all cause and effect as mental, not physical. It lifts the veil of mystery from Soul and body. It shows the scientific relation of man to God, disentangles the interlaced ambiguities of being, and sets free the imprisoned thought. In divine Science, the universe, including man, is spiritual, harmonious and eternal. Science shows that what is termed matter is but the subjective state of what is termed by the author mortal mind.” S&H 114:23
- Surrender here asks the question: to what degree are you accepting Spiritual identity. Contrary to common collective belief we cannot be both. Romans 12:1, ” I beseech you therefore, brethren, by the mercies of God, that ye present your bodies a living sacrifice, holy, acceptable unto God, which is your reasonable service. And be not conformed to this world: but be ye transformed by the renewing of your mind, that ye may prove what is that good, and acceptable, and perfect, will of God.”