Spirit and Spiritual Understanding in Kriya Yoga
Spiritual Understanding is a radio talk show discussing the concept of Spirit and the role of Spiritual understanding in Kriya Yoga.
Spiritual Understanding: Hostess Lisa Winton and Swami Jayananda will talk about the role of Spirit in human development; making Divine Love the essence of true reality. Listen as they discuss the position of Spirit as the only cause in creation and what it looks like when we think with Divine Mind. They will explain the complexity of the human experience based on a multidimensional reality system and the option to spiritualize thought. Spirit holds the intelligence of the Divine creative Principle; unleash the power. Welcome to the Voice of Yoga; we are talking consciousness!
Join the Kriya Yoga Spiritual Advance get the Light in your soul and understand yourself Spiritually.
Spiritual Understanding Notes:
1. The concept of Love broken down from levels of consciousness:
a. Larvae State with an animal nature love is sexual and carnal.
b. Chrysalis State with a human nature love is sensual and mental.
c. Adult State with a Divine nature Love is unconditional and eternal.
2. Whatever is humanly conceived is a departure from Divine Law. Whatever is real and right is eternal.
3. What are the factors of Divine presence and power? God is good only,
4. To reject the testimony of the 5 senses to usher in the glory of a super-sensible Life in Spirit.
5. Who wants to be mortal, or would not gain the true Ideal of Life and recover his own individuality?
6. Music is the harmony of being and silence is the music of Spirit.
7. Spirit speaks when the senses are silent,
8. Patience, forgiveness, faith, and affection are the symptoms of Spirit. Divine Nature is Loving Kindness. To be loving and kind is to demonstrate your understanding of Spirit. Like attracts like and the activity of the Divine nature ushers in the Divine Creative Intelligence of the Universe. Peace, harmony, tranquility, and union.
9. The sum of the parts doesn’t equal the whole. The realms of Spirit is unity and the absolute. This is not comprehensive to human senses; and it is wise not to try to approximate its likeness to human thinking. Remember we are talking about the Sleep we return from where there is no recollection.