New Moon in Libra Brings Balance
Libra Balance is a radio talk show discussing the belief that the New Moon in Libra brings balance.
Hostess Lisa Winton and Swami Jayananda will talk about the New Moon on October 19, 2017 at 3:13 pm EDT is a new beginning. This lunation is in opposition to Uranus in Aries and may bring cooperation with new insights. Listen as they discuss the difference between a thought and an idea. The show will explain the benefits of producing harmony with Divine Law seeking expression. Welcome to the Voice of Yoga; we are talking consciousness!
Join the Kriya Yoga Spiritual Advance get the Light in your soul and create harmony with Divine Law.
Libra Balance Notes:
1. The New Moon is symbolic of a new beginning; making it a great time to start something new.
2. The first thing I notice about this chart is that there isn’t any major aspect that is applying. This means there isn’t any dynamic focus to the lunation. This puts the emphasis on the New Moon in the 8th house in Libra.
3. The 8th house is the house of Transformation, renewal, and the cycle of death and rebirth. Everything is dependent on your perspective. Do you look at life from material, mental, or Spiritual beliefs.
4. Libra is the sign of relationship and balance. When looking at life we can see that everything is relative– what we desire determines our “Source” and we are defined by our source; our source reflects our reality.
5. Key question here: what do I esteem as valuable, what do I desire? a. Desire particles (things visible and tangible) and you have material beliefs. This creates the belief in death and rebirth and the individual is a victim. b. Desire waves (things invisible and tangible) and you have mortal mental beliefs. This supports the concept that the individual creates there reality with thoughts and life is a mix of good and evil. c. Desire Void (The invisible and intangible) and you have immortal spiritual beliefs. This is our True Nature and reports only what is eternal and good.
6. This New Moon in opposition to Uranus may be an excellent time to develop a relationship with the Divine. Experience the transformative power of Prana Power. Identify with the Source of peace, love, happiness, goodness, wholeness, perfection, ever satisfying, and always successful.
7. The concept of rising above duality and transcending the cycle of death and rebirth. Becomes a one size fits all solution to life’s supposed challenges. The revelation that the individual is a reflection of the Divine and the Divine is only positive and Good. Just as the tide lifts all boats when it comes in; raising consciousness lifts all departments in life.
8. Quote from Paramahansa Yogananada: ” The wise man defeats his planets – which is to say, his past – by transferring his allegiance from the creation to the Creator. The more he realizes his unity with Spirit, the less his domination by matter. The soul is ever-free; it is deathless because birthless. It cannot be regimented by stars.If you live by astrology or anything else you will be bound by it. Depend wholly and solely on God. Live by God alone. Then nothing can hurt you.”
9. How to use astrology to help you understand God; and not fall into the trap of becoming a victim.
10. Sun enters Scorpio