Like Attracts Like Accept Your Divine Image
Divine Image is a radio talk show titled Like Attracts Like Accept Your Divine Image discussing the benefits of Spiritual cultivation.
Hostess Lisa Winton and Swami Jayananda will talk about the choice every human being gets to make regarding their identity. Will I live my life secularly or Spiritually? In this show we will be discussing the major differences between living humanly as opposed to being Spirit. Listen and learn why the human says, “show and I will trust” and God says, “trust and I will show.” Becoming Spiritual requires an acceptance of the Principle of Life. Welcome to the Voice of Yoga; we are talking consciousness!
Join the Kriya Yoga Spiritual Advance get the Light in your soul and live out from Spirit.
Divine Image Notes:
1. What we desire determines our nature for example when we accept the sensual we are of an animal nature. When we accept the mental we are of a human nature. When we accept the Spiritual we are of a Divine nature. It is a choice.
2. It is important to apply this theory to your self- understanding for mortality sees mortality. The finite begets the finite and the eternal gets the eternal.
3. John 14:14 “If ye ask any thing in my name, I will do it.” If we are to communicate with the Divine we must be in the image and likeness of the Divine. We can only be known in the way we are known; as Spirit.
4. Accepting your Divine image means to know yourself as the image and likeness of the Divine, complete, whole, and perfect. This realization is what is meant by prayer; for when Spiritual identity is known there is nothing to ask for– all that God is, you are. In this context there is never an unanswered prayer.
5. In the practice to becoming Eternal a common recommendation is; Learning to reject worldly thoughts or temptations; never works. The Yoga Sutras suggests constant practice of detachment and continuous restraint of the thought variations. How to do this? Like attracts Like; become attracted to what will give you the desired outcome. Indulge yourself in your Spiritual Selfhood; complete, whole, and perfect in every department of life.
6. On the Spirit level we are all One; ok, what does this look like when we are living it. When we acknowledge our Spiritual Selfhood– the thing that happens is Like attracts Like; for then we see and are attracted to the Same Identity in everyone we meet.
7. So we are seeing our own true identity everywhere and as we recognize it; it speaks to us (like attracts like). This opens us up to understanding the idea of Divine Egotism– for everything is simply the One admiring Itself.