Sun in Scorpio For United Nations Day
Scorpio Nations is a radio talk show discussing the possibilities of having the Sun in Scorpio for United Nations Day.
Hostess Lisa Winton and Swami Jayananda will talk about the Sun entering the Zodiac Sign of Scorpio on October 23, 2017 at 1:27 AM EDT. The next day is United Nations Day, listen as they discuss the advantages of this solar aspect on collective bargaining. The world is smaller than it has ever been and communication has expanded. They will discuss possibilities regarding a global movement toward harmony. Welcome to the Voice of Yoga; we are talking consciousness!
Join the Kriya Yoga Spiritual Advance get the Light in your soul and create peace on earth.
Scorpio Nations Notes:
1. The Sun enters Scorpio on 10/23/17 the sign of transformation, renewal, death and rebirth. The department of life that deals with the values of others and joint resources.
2. United Nations is built on seeing the value in others.
3. Let’s look at the role of “God” in creating global peace, harmony and unity. We can’t have world peace without having inner peace.
4. The key is in understanding what “God” is. As we move from the anthropomorphic image and into the concept of the sustaining infinite; the void or nothing discovered in quantum physics. This makes spirituality a science and not a belief system.
5. What the world needs is a new world “Religion” one that transforms humans into healthy and happy people; instead of monsters who need to have everyone believe what they believe.
6. We don’t need more weapons, more medical supplies, more money, more charity. What we need is a humanity that is leaning on the sustaining infinite. 7. Quote from Kriya Yoga: Affirmation: “I will always fight with spiritual weapons in order to bring peace to the earth.”
8. Let’s look at the power of prayer; what does it look like when the human thinks with God, as God.
9. Awareness of the Almighty; the Chinese proverb– When there is light in the soul!
10. All Hallows Eve and Union with the Divine.