Fear is a radio talk show with the title Nothing to Fear but Fear Itself and what that means Spiritually.
Hostess Lisa Winton and Swami Jayananda will talk about fear as the defense mechanism for the false sense of mortal self along with the limitations of sense level living. In this show they will discuss the value of Spiritual identity as the one size fits all solution to all mortal problems. Listen as they explain the importance of bravery in the Spiritual sense of the term. Bicknell Young said, “because if you have one humanly, you have one divinely. And, knowing you have one divinely, you will heal the one you have humanly, because the divine fact is the law to the belief,”. Join the Kriya Yoga Spiritual Advance to get the Light in your soul and experience why kindness is only expected from the strong.
- “The road to hell is paved with good intentions”
- Why the Saturn glyph on the poster for the show? In astrology, we see the planets up to Saturn with the naked eye and they constitute reality up to personal sense. We call them the personal planets.
- Stand in fear and we stand to lose. Fear as a defense mechanism for the false sense of existence. By accepting mortality we lose at Life. Fear spiritually is misperception of what is appearing; illusion or what the Buddhists call “maya.”
- False sense relies on belief for its existence; this is across the board. The human experience is built on belief and only the Spirit is Self-existent. Let’s look at some of the foundations of the human experience that rest on belief like medicine, religion, philosophy, even sickness, suffering, and death are human conjecture.
- 1 John 4:18, “There is no f-ear in love; but perfect love casts out f-ear: because fear hath torment. He that fears is not made perfect in love.”
- Stepping out of the belief in two powers into the understanding of One Divine Life.
- Proverbs 3:7 “7 Be not wise in thine own eyes: fear the LORD, and depart from evil.”