Reflection is a radio talk show with the title Divine Law is Perfect therefore I Am Perfect.
Hostess Lisa Winton and Swami Jayananda will talk about the benefits of rising out of karmic law into the government of Divine Law. In this show they will be sharing some ideas which came to them after attending a Christian Science lecture which mentioned the law of reflection. Listen as they expand reflection from a visual concept to a Divine idea. Besides the incident ray and the reflected ray to the normal line is the idea of Mind considering Its own content. Welcome to the Voice of Yoga; we are talking consciousness! Join the Kriya Yoga Spiritual Advance to get the light in your soul and reflect a Divine image and likeness.
- The law of reflection states the angle of the incident = the angle of the reflected ray from the normal which is a perpendicular line to the smooth surface. What we put out is what we get back; which is the material law of karma.
- Reflection as Mary Baker Eddy used the term in the statement Man is God’s Reflection may have been intended to imply Mind considering Its own content. How we think is what we become!
- Let’s explore a way to use karmic law to assist us in graduation to Divine Law. As Paul Stark Seeley said, “the connection is found in the thought unity between Divine Mind and the real man.”
- Unbox the terms to help facilitate the process: what appears in the mirror is a false sense and not the real individual. The relationship between the false image and the reflection can be used as a metaphor to represent the relationship between Divine Mind and the real individual.
- Just as the reflection in the mirror has no life or power and relies on the image before it to demonstrate movement. The false image is only a reflection of the Divine Mind and relies on Mind for life and animation.
- An example: a post on a FB group asking for help– “I’m struggling – I feel alone.” This is a negative response to something very positive. A clear case of identity theft here; where the false sense of “I” thinks it is real. When identity is rejoined with the True Self there is no reaction to the idea of being alone because there is only One Life. This one life is referred to as Divine subjective Egoism; where the knower is the subject of the known.
- To get out of the law of karma (what we put out is what we get back) one must recognize the relationship between the mirror and the image as unreal. This will release identity from material moorings and enable it to rise into true Spiritual identity out of the law of karma and into the Divine Law of eternal Life.