Divine Idea is a radio talk show with the title The Divine Idea of Mothers’ Day.
Hostess Lisa Winton and Swami Jayananda will talk about the statement in the Bible, “And call no man your father upon the earth: for one is your Father, which is in heaven” Matthew 23:9. In this show they will be discussing the value of sowing to the Spirit and understanding Life as the reflection of the Divine. Listen as they explore the Spiritual origins of the universe and the Divine Father-Mother Principle of Life; “In Science man is the offspring of Spirit” by Mary Baker Eddy S&H 63:5. Welcome to the Voice of Yoga; we are talking consciousness! Join the Kriya Yoga Spiritual Advance to get the Light in your soul and experience the Divine Idea of Being.
- It is valuable to understand that everything that appears corporeally is the reflection of a Spiritual Truth.
- Awareness of Spirit activates It in consciousness which casts a corresponding shadow. We must know that the Divine Will is functioning and maintaining a Perfect Spiritual Universe; regardless of what corporeal sense perceives.
- Joel Goldsmith, 606B 1951 2nd Portland– “God Is. God is life and God is soul. God is the reality of our being. The moment we perceive that, we give up all attempts to demonstrate anything, because in the realization of God as the reality of our being, there is nothing left to demonstrate.”
- Retrospection & Introspection by Mary Baker Eddy, Human Concept;
“The human thought does not constitute sin, but vice versa, sin constitutes the human or physical concept.”
“In the ratio that the testimony of material personal sense ceases, sin diminishes, until the false claim called sin is finally lost for lack of witness.”
“The great difference between these opposites is, that the human material concept is unreal, and the divine concept or idea is spiritually real.”
“Life and being are of God. In Christian Science, man can do no harm, for scientific thoughts are true thoughts, passing from God to man”
“Its life is found to be not Life, but only a transient, false sense of an existence which ends in death”
- Bicknell Young; Addresses – The Body, “The thing that we need most to perceive is that everything that exists, exists spiritually. If you have a body at all, you have a spiritual body.”