Third Advent and the Week of Joy
Advent Joy is a radio talk show discussing the third week of advent with a focus on joy.
Hostess Lisa Winton and Swami Jayananda will talk more about Advent the four weeks of preparation for the coming of the Messiah. The first week we touched on the concept of faith and its function in the developmental process. The second week we focused on hope and the application of expectancy in the unfolding of Spiritual understanding. This week we will discuss the purpose of Joy and the significance of the feeling state. Listen as they continue to explain how something invisible and intangible can be so sensible. The role of the causal/spiritual body as a practical guide for extremely effective living. Welcome to the Voice of Yoga; we are talking consciousness! Join the Kriya Yoga Spiritual Advance get the Light in your soul and experience lasting Joy.
Advent Joy Notes:
1. Joy is a panacea for the regressive cycle of life.
2. When we are in a positive feeling state we are closer to the creative principle.
3. Understanding heaven as a state of being and not a place we go to when we die.
4. The concept of thinking with God, as God. When the scientific government of the physical body is under the jurisdiction of Divine Mind.
5. Understanding we are eternal spiritual beings; means we never die. Never vulnerable to adversity.
6. Christ Mass is the awakening of the individual to Divine Likeness. Eternal Spiritual Being!
7. The Ultimate coping skill! No fear. Exude only peace, love, happiness, and goodness.
“ So many gods, so many creeds.
So many paths that wind and wind ;
While just the act of being kind
Is all the sad world needs” (E. AV. Wilcox).
8. The simple “Joy” of being alive; I am happy because the Universe loves me. Because we are loved we are now able to love.
9. We are only able to demonstrate our level of understanding. Joy is the happiness that stems from Spiritual understanding; eternal happiness stems from understanding Ideas. Worldly happiness stems from understanding things. Intellectual happiness stems from understanding thoughts.
10. Next week is Christmas and Love.