Will 2019 is a radio talk show titled April Foods Day Is It My Will or Thy Will.
Hostess Lisa Winton and Swami Jayananda will be talking about the biblical concept of the Father’s Will and the role it plays in human development. Listen as they discuss the function of will power in the process of apotheosis. In this show they will be exploring some of the possibilities that can be experienced by forsaking human will for the presence of the Divine Law of Life. Welcome to the Voice of Yoga; we are talking consciousness! Join the Kriya Yoga Spiritual Advance to get the light in your soul and experience unity Consciousness.
Will 2019 Notes:
- What is the difference between my will and Thy Will. My will is finite, mortal, limited and under the law of karma and Thy Will is infinite, immortal, Perfect and under Divine Law.
- Can Divine Law have flaws, discord, sickness, suffering and death? No, so when we are seeing these things we must understand that we do not know the Truth of our being.
- Human dominion is simply the Divine Law of Life. It is the Will of the Father that we be Perfect.
- What is this Divine Law? Divine Law is Will of the Father, it is the causal/Spiritual Body, Perfect creation held, controlled, and governed by an indestructible Principle, The One, The Self Existent. The Principle of Perfect order since the beginning of time.
- Sow to the flesh and we are under the law of karma. Sow to the Spirit and we are under the Divine Law of Life.
- What is free will? Desire that is free or liberated from the belief in two powers.
- Herb Fitch in Mystical I says, “Now, fortunately, the message of Jesus Christ is one that proves Itself within us, or we are not getting it. It never leaves you guessing, unless you’re unwilling to face the fact that your intelligence, or human goodness is insufficient.” Then he says, “They’re concerned about one thing – is God expressing as my being, or am I standing in the way?”