Revelation is a radio talk show discussing the meaning of the second death in Revelations in the Bible.
Hostess Lisa Winton and Swami Jayananda will talk about the real meaning of the phrase second death in Revelation of Saint John. In this show they will discuss some of the ideas presented in understanding the Spiritual Truth of Being. Listen as they explain the realization of God as the reality of our being. Listen as they explain that what we call birth is actually the first death; we are dead to the Divine Omnipresence– accepting a false mortal sense of life. Welcome to the Voice of Yoga; we are talking consciousness! Join the Kriya Yoga Spiritual Advance to get the Light in your soul and experience the benefits of Eternal Life.
- “He that has an ear, let him hear what the Spirit says unto the churches; He that overcomes shall not be hurt of the second death.” Rev. 2:11
- “Blessed and holy is he that has part in the first resurrection: on such the second death has no power, but they shall be priests of God and of Christ, and shall reign with him a thousand years.” Rev. 20:6
- “And death and hell were cast into the lake of fire. This is the second death.” Rev. 20:14
- “But the fearful, and unbelieving, and the abominable, and murderers, and whoremongers, and sorcerers, and idolaters, and all liars, shall have their part in the lake which burns with fire and brimstone: which is the second death. ” Rev. 21:8
- Samadhi is a real experience. The image is a schematic for Samadhi which is a point of simultaneous observation when the individual sees the self as separate and at the same time universal. The merging of the microcosmic orbit the chakra system with the macrocosmic orbit the zodiac.
- What is interesting about the image is that when we put the Fixed signs (Scorpio, Aquarius, Taurus & Leo) on the angles (1,4,7 & 10 houses) the signs line up so the Planets that rule chakras are in alignment with the signs they rule.
- The symbolism to support the image is found in various forms. The sphinx in Egypt is the head of a man (Aquarius), the body of a bull (Taurus), the paws of a lion (Leo) and the wings of the phoenix (Scorpio- the original symbol for the sign).
- The four evangelists in Christianity are symbolized by the man, the bull, the lion and the eagle. In fact, the book of Revelations in the bible makes specific references to the symbols in this diagram.