Communication is a radio talk show with the title Effective Communication with the Divine.
Hostess Lisa Winton and Swami Jayananda will talk about the concept of prayer and what most of us would call communication with a higher power. In this show they will explore some reasons why most “prayers” don’t seem to get answered. Listen as they explain the difference between praying and preying on the Divine; talk is very different than communion. Divine Law is perfect, complete, ever satisfying and always successful– so what is it we are accepting? Welcome to the Voice of Yoga; we are talking consciousness! Join the Kriya Yoga Spiritual Advance to get the Light in your soul and experience oneness with the Divine.
- If you are interested in being supported by Divine Law; you must understand that Divine law can only support Divine Life. Law of Divinity exists where the Divine Self is.
- Shifting from material values to Spiritual values; “The overcoming unto death, is developing that capacity to overcome your own five senses, until they are dead as a determining factor of your existence.” We no longer use the external sense to validate the false self with a feeling of wellbeing.
- Herb Fitch RSJ 4A says, “We are told that we can walk this earth perfect and now, and we are given the opportunity to do that, if we wish to be called the Son of God and to live under the government of God. We are asked further not to read it and to understand it, but to make it the actual way we live every day.”
- Hidden meaning of 5 porches; shade the 5 senses. “Separated from your reality, the Christ by the veil of the senses, we walk in a sense of mortality, though we are now immortal being.”
- More Herb Fitch, “To overcome the belief that I could be less than what I am, is the path that we are moving into with increasing depth. And we are told that when this invisible Kingdom, present here now, is an accepted fact in our consciousness, that every problem that leads to death must be eliminated because death itself is eliminated.”
- Why we are not communicating with the Divine. “In our five sense thoughts, looking through the finite physical eye, the finite physical ear, the finite physical sense of touch, we have become aware only of our finite level of perception, instead of becoming aware of the infinite Father’s reality. But remove the five senses and let that Christ sense, the single eye, become your five senses, and you are aware of the infinity. And then you are not aware of mortality, or of death, or of birth, or of defects, or of any form of imperfection. All these negative things are only in the eyes of the finite beholder. And we are told that we can come out of the finite beholding, into the infinite beholding, through the Christ-mind which is the single eye.”
- Isaiah 55:8-9 “For my thoughts are not your thoughts, neither are your ways my ways, saith the LORD. For as the heavens are higher than the earth, so are my ways higher than your ways, and my thoughts than your thoughts.”