Gilded Notion is a radio talk show with the title Personal Spirituality is a Gilded Notion.
Hostess Lisa Winton and Swami Jayananda will talk about the experience of true Spiritual identity found in real transformation and how everything else is mental energy. Listen as they explore the process in human development from sense to Soul. In this show they will focus on the difference between thinking and Knowing, thought and Idea, mental/material and Spiritual. “When we look again at the raising of the Spirit of God within you, we see that we are witnessing the initiation, the illumination, the initiation known to the ancients.” Herb Fitch Realization of Oneness 14A. Welcome to the Voice of Yoga; we are talking consciousness! Join the Kriya Yoga Spiritual Advance to get the Light in your soul and live as the Divine Principle.
- I have come to the realization that unless you are healing the sick, reforming the sinner, raising the dead you do not know yourself Spiritually. Without the realization of the One Perfect Divine Life as the only Life there is you are living in the mind that can’t bring forth the Divine Image. And this idea of a gilded notion is what we call the lesser experiences falsely identified as Spiritual.
- Purify your thought by eliminating anything that is not True, no person, place, or thing. Divine Idea can occupy your thought in absolute silence and stillness. This new consciousness then begins to out picture the Divine image and likeness. Unless you initiate a process in human development and go through the levels of consciousness and degrees of awareness by putting off the false sense of existence and accepting Spiritual identity– you are living in a mental image which is a gilded notion about what is really Omnipresent.
- Something Mary Baker Eddy wrote, “When will man pass through the open gate of Christian Science into the heaven of Soul, into the heritage of the first born among men? (Science and Health with Key to the Scriptures, p. 535:15–17)
- Something from Herb Fitch RO 14A, “Paul’s statement was in Colossians 1:13-15 “Who hath delivered us from the power of darkness, hath translated us into the kingdom of his dear Son in whom we have redemption through the blood, even the forgiveness of sins: who is the image of the invisible God, the firstborn, of every creature.”
What Herb has to say about Paul’s statement, “The creature was Lazarus. The creature is you and me in mortal form but the firstborn of us is Christ. The firstborn of us is our Spiritual Self. Our bodies physically are the second born. But he who can step out of the belief of a second born and accept himself to be the firstborn, the Spirit, the Christ, the Divine Self is not touched by the second death.”
- Soundbite by Herb Fitch RO 14A ; before we play it lets just give a little background on what Herb says earlier in the class, “As you know, the world has seen this experience in the Bible as the raising of a dead man from a grave. That’s a good way to veil the truth. Once you get a dead man raised from the grave, you’re waiting for the Messiah to come and raise some others from the grave, waiting for the graves to open. And there aren’t any graves to open and there isn’t any life in them. Life was never put in a grave.
- Unless you die to the false mortal sense of life and bury it in a tomb the Divine Principle cannot appear in human consciousness and without the Divine Spirit there is no rebirth into the immortal Spiritual Self out from the material grave.