Working Reality is a radio talk show with the title Graduating to a Working Reality System.
Hostess Lisa Winton and Swami Jayananda will talk about how educated mortal beliefs interfere with the Omnipresence of Divine Perfection. In this show they will be discussing the function of living above corporeal sense and keeping conscious awareness in constant relation with the Divine. Listen as they explain how and why all healing is the revealing of the Truth of being based on degrees of understanding. Welcome to the Voice of Yoga; we are talking consciousness! Join the Kriya Yoga Spiritual Advance to get the Light in your soul and experience the presence of Divine Law.
- You can’t make a silk purse from a sows ear and you can’t prove Divine Perfection with a belief in matter.
- The old theology tells us God made all and is watching over us but we must die to get our reward. Under it we believe that God made good and evil, life and death, this world and watches our every move. Scripture says “Thy will be done on earth as it is in heaven.” And so, we are in the cycle of death and rebirth pleading for forgiveness of our sins. Good luck with that!
- Scrap this outlived false belief and replace it with the Truth of Being and demonstrate Divine Omnipresence.
- The Yoga Sutras suggest constant restraint of the thought variations and continuous practice of detachment. Most are trying to let go of this world and stop thinking which is impossible. Thought is the number one life sustaining force but it is attached to breath initially. Conduct is never the connection S&H 220:26 “The belief that either fasting or feasting makes men better morally or physically is one of the fruits of “the tree of the knowledge of good and evil,” concerning which God said, “Thou shalt not eat of it.”. Looking at detachment S&H 552:19 “But thought, loosened from a material basis but not yet instructed by Science, may become wild with freedom and so be self-contradictory.”
- S&H 248:12 “The sculptor turns from the marble to his model in order to perfect his conception. We are all sculptors, working at various forms, molding and chiseling thought. What is the model before mortal mind? Is it imperfection, joy, sorrow, sin, suffering? Have you accepted the mortal model? Are you reproducing it? Then you are haunted in your work by vicious sculptors and hideous forms. Do you not hear from all mankind of the imperfect model? The world is holding it before your gaze continually. The result is that you are liable to follow those lower patterns, limit your life-work, and adopt into your experience the angular outline and deformity of matter models.
To remedy this, we must first turn our gaze in the right direction, and then walk that way. We must form perfect models in thought and look at them continually, or we shall never carve them out in grand and noble lives. Let unselfishness, goodness, mercy, justice, health, holiness, love — the kingdom of heaven — reign within us, and sin, disease, and death will diminish until they finally disappear.”
- and 251:15 “We must learn how mankind govern the body, — whether through faith in hygiene, in drugs, or in will-power. We should learn whether they govern the body through a belief in the necessity of sickness and death, sin and pardon, or govern it from the higher understanding that the divine Mind makes perfect, acts upon the so-called human mind through truth, leads the human mind to relinquish all error, to find the divine Mind to be the only Mind, and the healer of sin, disease, death. This process of higher spiritual understanding improves mankind until error disappears, and nothing is left which deserves to perish or to be punished.”
- Working from and living out from a Spirit based economy or a belief in Spirit versus a monetary based economy or a resource based economy a belief in matter.