Body Sense is a radio talk show with the title Demonstrate a More Perfect Sense of Body.
Hostess Lisa Winton and Swami Jayananda will talk about how they apply the Principle of Divine Science to the practice of Kriya Yoga. In this show they will discuss the function of the physical body as a mirror of the inner workings of the carnal mind. Listen as they explain the importance of how we think is what we become; and the function of Divine Mind in correcting human conjecture. Welcome to the Voice of Yoga; we are talking consciousness! Join the Kriya Yoga Spiritual Advance to get the Light in your soul and experience the wisdom of Divine Mind.
- Christian Science does not take away our body, but it gives to us a divine sense of body. It restores to us our heritage of divine embodiment, the same sense of body Jesus had.
- “It is because we deal with the misconception of our present body — we deal with the figures or symbols as though they are body and fail to consider the true character of body, the embodiment of divine ideas. We fail to demonstrate a more perfect sense of body because we do not understand body, as body really is.”
- “Everything that exists is pure thought — the thought of God or Mind. The materiality that we think we see is entirely in us; is entirely in the observer.”
- The chakra system is a diagram for the workings of the mortal mind and the interaction of the opposite forces.
- Bicknell Young Body – Misconception #3 ” Another misconception that we are to dispel from our consciousness through metaphysical work is that our present body evolves and manifests disease. Our so-called material body – the figure or symbol – is a state of belief only. Body, the embodiment of ideas, does not form disease. “
- Can we explain some differences between mortal mind thinking and Divine Ideas? Mortal mind is rational, objective, a divided consciousness and functions on a belief in two powers; it is human conjecture because everything is in half. Divine Mind is absolute, subjective, the unified state and functions on the self-existent One Power.
- The Christ makes the Word of Divine Mind intelligible to human consciousness. As Mary Baker Eddy says in The Body, “Thinking with God, as God, shows me the perfection of the body, but the body is just as perfect before l know it as after.”