August Moon is a radio talk show with the title August Full Moon in Aquarius.
Hostess Lisa Winton and Swami Jayananda will talk about the full Moon on August 22, 2021 at 8:02 AM EDT and how we can use what surrounds us to awaken what is within us. In this show they will discuss a way to use astrology to develop a proper sense of the infinite in order to live under the influence of Spiritual awareness. Listen as they explain the logic and order of Divine intelligence found in the solar system as a tool to rise above the changing conditions of the mental universe. Mary Baker Eddy Mis. 358:12-13 “All men shall be satisfied when they “awake in His likeness,” and they never should be until then.” Welcome to the Voice of Yoga; we are talking consciousness! Join the Kriya Yoga Spiritual Advance to get the Light in your soul and live under the influence of Spiritual awareness.
- Full Moon in Aquarius means the Sun is in Leo and the luminaries are in opposition. Aquarius is the masculine side of Muladhara Chakra and Leo is the Masculine side of Ajna Chakra the beginning and end (alpha and omega) of pingala nadi; the path of ascending Prana.
- Using the Infinite Spiritual Body to gain awareness for the I of Being. Saturn is the planet assigned to rule Muladhara Chakra because Saturn rules Capricorn and Aquarius. Saturn is the last of the personal planets because up to Saturn the planets are visible with the naked eye or by natural man. In astrology Aquarius has a dual rulership with Uranus as the co-ruler and Uranus is the first of the transpersonal planets. 1 Corinthians 2:14 “But the natural man receiveth not the things of the Spirit of God: for they are foolishness unto him: neither can he know them, because they are spiritually discerned.”
- Metaphorically the birth of Christ is in Capricorn which is the feminine side of Muladhara Chakra and Christ is the saving aspect of Truth which makes the Divine Creation comprehensive to human consciousness.
- The Infinite Spiritual Body mapped out by the Zodiac and Solar system is like having a huge computer screen; provided we understand it is a mental image. The material universe is the mental universe made visible but it is not the Spiritual Universe. It is a thought about the Spiritual Universe a reflection; keeping in mind the Kingdom of Heaven is within and at hand.
- Here we work with the physics of Spirituality and use the material law– like attracts like as methodology. Natural man sees the mental/material universe but doesn’t see or have attention for the Spiritual Divine Universe and consciousness is experience.
- In Yoga the term used is detachment. In order to free thought from the influence of mortal mind we must attach thought to Divine Mind, the invisible and intangible. As a stepping stone, rather than reacting to the swirling variations of the changing conditions of the personal mentality we hold attention on the logic, order and predictability of the Zodiac and Solar system as a proper sense of the Infinite. Here we are using what is visible and tangible to understand what is invisible and intangible to the corporeal senses until the Spiritual senses awaken; at which time we let Divine Mind take over the scientific government of what seems to be personal sense.
- Separate wheat from tares: as personal sense rises into a faith in the Divine creative Principle which is running a perfect universe. Then, begin to rest in the knowledge that there is only One Perfect Life and not many appearances and by letting go of the false sense. Now, accept and live in the knowledge of the Infinite Spiritual Body which takes care of what appears to be a personal physical body. Ask yourself the question am I a separate entity or am I the Divine Principle?
- Goswami Kriyananda called the Bible an astrology book and Mary Baker Eddy wrote, “Acquaintance with the original texts, and willingness to give up human beliefs (established by hierarchies, and instigated sometimes by the worst passions of men), open the way for Christian Science to be understood, and make the Bible the chart of life, where the buoys and healing currents of Truth are pointed out.” (Science and Health with Key to the Scriptures, p. 24:4).