Omnipresence is a radio talk show that aired 3-8-21 with the title Proving Divine Omnipresence Today.
Hostess Lisa Winton and Swami Jayananda will talk about a statement made by Paul F. Gorman, “consciousness is experience” as another way of saying how we think is what we become. Listen as they will discuss some of the benefits of raising consciousness in order to improve external experiences. In this show they will share some examples of externalizing the world mind as opposed to externalizing Divine Mind– as explained by Galatians 6:8, “For he that soweth to his flesh shall of the flesh reap corruption; but he that soweth to the Spirit shall of the Spirit reap life everlasting.” Welcome to the Voice of Yoga; we are talking consciousness! Join the Kriya Yoga Spiritual Advance to get the Light in your soul and demonstrate Divine Omnipresence with Scientific certainty.
Notes: Show Transcript
- Consciousness is experience; it does not produce experience. This means that if we are not having Divine experiences we are not conscious of the Divine. Do I believe in the personal sense of life or am I conscious of the One Divine Life which all is.
- Become Conscious of Spirit, One Divine Being and experience the Truth. Mary Baker Eddy S&H 14:12-18, “Become conscious for a single moment that Life and intelligence are purely spiritual, — neither in nor of matter, — and the body will then utter no complaints. If suffering from a belief in sickness, you will find yourself suddenly well. Sorrow is turned into joy when the body is controlled by spiritual Life, Truth, and Love.”
- To become conscious of Spirit we must stop thinking with the corporeal senses and make the conscious mind aware of the invisible, intangible Omnipresence until It dawns on us. Spiritual light will illumine your thought and resolve things into thoughts then exchange the objects of sense for the Divine Idea.
- A few quotes from Revelation of Saint John;
Herb Fitch RSJ 6B, “Now, whenever you find a sickness, then, you have found a nonexistence, and you are being untrue to the One Divine Life. And Divine Love will not flow into your experience, under those conditions. Only when you overcome the belief that there is another place, another life, another self than the One Divine Life, will you be given the power over nations, the power over materiality.”
- What we are learning is to demonstrate Omnipresence we must come out of the false belief generated by matter and mind by rejecting it; then, affirming the Truth which is before thought and above corporeal sense. Consciousness is experience and our awareness is highjacked by matter and mind.
- How to use the mirror effect of consciousness– in the same way we use a glass mirror in an Asana Class to evaluate posture and appearance; we can use the testimony of the five physical/mental senses to gage what I am aware of. We start with the understanding there is no life, truth, intelligence, or substance in the reflection. When we look in the glass mirror and see our face is dirty we don’t wash the mirror we wash our face. Now we know the Divine Idea is perfect and there is no lack of Perfection only lack of awareness of Perfection.
- Impersonalization as taught in Christian Science in a book, Mary Baker Eddy Christian Healer by Y. von Fettweis and R. Warneck Pg. 230 “In 1896 Mrs. Eddy wrote Lida Stone: … “What our Cause needs most is the impersonalization of thought. I see little if any growth in this direction. To destroy any effect we must remove its cause. The first error was limiting Mind, or personality, which was supposed to contain mind. Now to love or hate or fear or believe in this finity of mind called mortal personality is to preserve the cause of all error…. No persons can grow into Christian Science until they have grown out of attaching themselves to personality either through fear, love, or hate.”