Namaste is a radio talk show titled Namaste is Honoring Divinity Within
Hostess Lisa Winton and Swami Jayananda will talk about Namaste as the Spiritual practice of keeping consciousness in constant relation with the Divine. Listen as they discuss, “A man is what he thinks about all day long” by Ralph Waldo Emerson. In this show they will explain some of the benefits of acknowledging Divinity where I stand and how we think is what we become. What surrounds us is within us; and the reverse is true, what is within us surrounds us. Welcome to the Voice of Yoga; we are talking consciousness! Join the Kriya Yoga Spiritual Advance to get the Light in your soul and accept the allness of Spirit.
Notes: Show Transcript
- I bow to the Divinity within you was the way it was explained to me in Kriya Yoga about 41 years ago. In time I understood it to mean the Divinity within me acknowledges the Divinity within you. Today I understand it to mean the I of Being recognizes Itself; only One Mind means only One Life.
- How we think is what we become still sounds the same but means something very different when we understand there are modes of thinking and the physical world is a mental image.
- What is called “this world” is a thought stream inside a larger sense of existence called “Thy Kingdom.” This world is a separate stream under different rules than the larger sense of Absolute Life. This world runs on a belief in two powers and intoxicates awareness to think the unreal is real. Namaste is a practice of disregarding the testimony of the material senses and acknowledging the Divine Image standing where the false sense image appears.
- This is not just denial of the corporeal senses but an active transmutation of awareness from the false material picture to the invisible intangible Divine Creative Principle; which is under different rules than the mental image.
- Quantum Physics now tells us the physical world is observation dependent and it is the observer that sets the measurement for the collapse of the wave function. Reality as we know it is in a state of potentialities until someone thinks and then it appears.
- How Jesus healed the sick.
“Jesus beheld in Science the perfect man, who appeared to him where sinning mortal man appears to mortals.”
(Science and Health with Key to the Scriptures, Mary Baker Eddy, pp. 476:32–2)
- In Kriya Yoga there is what is called darshan which is being seen by an enlightened individual lifts you into a higher sense of awareness. In the Bible, John 12:32 ” And I, if I be lifted up from the earth, will draw all men unto me.”