Rise is a radio talk show with the title How to Rise Above Material Sense.
Hostess Lisa Winton and Swami Jayananda will talk about the idea of enlightenment and discuss learning some methods used in the process of levitation. Listen as they review Pratyahara (sense withdrawal) as a practice to lighten one’s sense of self. In this show they will explain Union with the Divine and the evidence procedure that rises above corporeal sense and corrects it. Spirit is Perfect and translates everything into Itself; only Spirit knows Spirit. Welcome to the Voice of Yoga; we are talking consciousness! Join the Kriya Yoga Spiritual Advance to get the Light in your soul and lift identity into Spiritual Oneness.
- Mainly by filling thought with Divine Ideas makes thought buoyant thus lifting awareness above the five senses into the realm of Spirit. I like to use the example of a siphon to illustrate what may be happening as we begin to open the channel of communication with Divine Mind, Spirit. Lofty thoughts lift identity beyond personal sense into the Idea of Oneness, Spiritual Sense. As we rise beyond human will we can let go of trying to get Truth to do something for us; we can now watch and wait with patience for Truth to use us as It sees fit– no human thoughts or suggestions to contaminate consciousness and bring it down to material sense.
- From The Decalogue by Ames Nowell, “The more consciousness approaches the Divine state of Mind in which Mind is cognizing the infinite unlimited abundance of its own existence as the All-in-all, the more experience will take on the character of Divinity made evident in a greater sense of completeness.”
- From The Decalogue by Ames Nowell “Human good (at its best) is a limited sense of good; whereas divine good is forever unlimited. Therefore, the expression of human goodness is not sufficient to qualify us for admission to Heaven. There must be genuine spiritualization of thought if access is to be gained to that state of the divine Mind which is Mind’s understanding and experience of omnipresent and boundless good. Thus, the nature of our thoughts determines our qualifications. The more our thinking becomes godlike, the closer consciousness will be to that heavenly state in which all sense of limitation is unknown. Instead of robbing Deity by denying His allness and ever presence, as human material thinking does, spiritual, divinely subjective knowing attributes to the great I AM all good, and enables us thereby to enter “by the door [of understanding] into the sheepfold.”
- More Ames Nowell, “It is important to recognize that there can be but one Infinite. The co-existence of two infinites is a metaphysical and philosophical impossibility. If there is nothing apart from, beside, beyond, or outside of the Infinite, there can be but one. Dualism or “twoness” is no part of God’s nature.”
- We are coming out of the belief in the many into the realization of the One.
- Why do we want to? Isaiah 2:22 “Cease ye from man, whose breath is in his nostrils: for wherein is he to be accounted of?”