Divine Knowing is a radio talk show discussing the possibilities found in Forsaking Human Thinking for Divine Knowing.
Hostess Lisa Winton and Swami Jayananda will be talking about what is meant by the term “thinking” in this model. Listen as they expand upon the “three modes of mortal thought” as written by Mary Baker Eddy in Science and Health with Key to the Scriptures pg. 118. They will be talking about the mutable signs of the Zodiac as archetypes for these thinking functions. Learn more about how we think is what we become. Welcome to the Voice of Yoga; we are talking consciousness! Join the Kriya Yoga Spiritual Advance to get the light in your soul and experience unity Consciousness.
- Herb Fitch, says in one of his lecture, “The Soul is expressing perfect Divinity, translating it into Light which will move through you, out-picturing itself as form. You are in an infinite computer and it is all you. We all have this built in Grace, this One Grace functions as All. Now take another look at every defect that you think is in your life and recognize that it does not exist in Divine consciousness flowing through your Soul into invisible patterns of Divine Idea, there is no place there where a defect exists. But if there is one out here or two or three, something is happening in-between the invisible and the visible. The Reality of you is without defect, the appearance of you may be with defect. Something in-between has caused that distortion. That something in-between is your consciousness.”
- Gemini is the lower mind, Virgo is the mid mind, Sagittarius is the higher mind and Pisces is the Divine Mind.
- The bible says to take no thought for thyself and Paul tells us, our sufficiency to think is not of ourselves but our sufficiency to think is of God.
- Discord or defect is evidence of our own ignorance which causes a violation to Divine Law. When Divine Law is violated it activates karmic law which is the belief in two powers.
- We can’t get grapes from thorns nor figs from thistle. If we sow to the flesh we get lack and limitation.
- Human thinking is everything taken from the outer 5 to inner 5 senses that originates from duality (matter and mind); Divine Mind is everything given from the inner 5 senses to the outer 5 senses which originates in Unity (Spirit).