Balance 2019 is a radio talk show discussing some possibilities found in the Full Moon on Wednesday March 20, 2019 at 9:43 PM EDT.
Hostess Lisa Winton and Swami Jayananda will be talking about the Full Moon on Wednesday March 20, 2019 at 9:43 PM EDT. Listen as they discuss some of the aspects during this lunation and the possibilities for a new delivery date. They will be examining a few of the promises suggested at the New Moon on March 6, 2019 in Pisces; based on the theory that what surrounds us is within us. Welcome to the Voice of Yoga; we are talking consciousness! Join the Kriya Yoga Spiritual Advance to get the light in your soul and become the change you want to see.
- The New Moon 3/6/19 is conjunct Neptune, with a separating sextile to Mars and applying square to Jupiter.
- The Full Moon 3/20/19 is inconjunct Uranus and supporting aspects include Saturn conjunct Pluto, trine Mars. Mars applying square Venus and sextile Jupiter.
- Mary Baker Eddy mentions “three modes of mortal thought.” in S&H pg. 118.
How we think is what we become and we have choices; various modes of thought. Paul tells us, ” not that we are sufficient of ourselves to think anything as of ourselves, but our sufficiency is of God.” (2 Cor 3:5)
- In Revelations is mentioned the Dragon (world thought), 1st beast (instinct), 2nd beast (human intelligence), and the Throne (Divine Mind). These are represented by the mutable signs and the planets that rule them.
- Working with the understanding that there is no good or evil but thinking makes it so. Observation has effect on reality and the observer sets the measurement for the collapse of the wave function. How we think is what we become.
- Mary Baker Eddy tells us “to think with God, as God.” God does not think with a 5 sense mind, rationally but God thinks in the absolute with Divine Mind. To go from saying, to doing, to being requires some instruction which begins with knowing God aright.
- Herb Fitch RSJ chapter 3 “Now just quickly review to yourself that God being all, there must be Divinity standing where you are. Nobody sees that Divinity, not even you, but if Divinity is not where you are then certainly God is not all. Now this is the major hypnosis that has confronted the human race; the unawareness of Divinity where I stand. And from that springs a new concept of identity, which has nothing to do with the Divine image and likeness of God. That new concept is a human image. It is the imitation of your Divine image. And in that human image, that imitation image, you live and you die. And you have good things and you have bad things. You live in the Tree of the Knowledge of good and evil.”
- Real eyes; realize real lies