New Moon 7-23-17 in Leo Conveys Loyalty
Moon 7-23-17 is a radio talk show discussing the possibilities of the New Moon in Leo which brings loyalty.
Hostess Lisa Winton and Swami Jayananda will talk about the New Moon on July 23, 2017 at 5:46 AM EDT in Hampton, NH. Listen as they examine the chart of this lunation and point out some possibilities. The New Moon is the time of a new beginning; the best way to predict your future is to create it. They will discuss the value of having a plan to give direction to your intentions. The best life plan addresses your needs, wants and collective purpose. Welcome to the Voice of Yoga; we are talking consciousness!
Join the Kriya Yoga Spiritual Advance get the Light in your soul and Initiate your Process.
Moon 7-23-17 notes:
1. In this particular chart the New Moon falls in the 12th house and is conjunct Mars and conjunct the Ascendant.
2. The Sun, Moon, Mars, and the Ascendant are in Leo the key phrase is “I Will” and the attribute is “Loyalty.” This paints a picture of the Kingdom of God, the Will of God, Personal Desire all in the house of Union with the Divine.
3. This could be the New Beginning that keeps on giving! The revelation that we are Eternal Spirit. What you need; the Life Force is number 1. What you want; align personal desire with the Will of God. What is your purpose; devotion to the betterment of the greater whole.
4. The shift from limited material beliefs that keep us embroiled in the realms of suffering and decay. Into the Divine abode of Peace, Love, Happiness and Goodness. Eternal Happiness and Health.
5. Let’s look at the role of Loyalty in this relationship with Divine Law seeking expression. We can’t be totally committed some of the time nor can we keep jumping from ship to ship. There is only one Truth, one God, one Religion, one Yoga, one #1 need and we must be Loyal to IT.
6. In the Yoga Sutras Patanjali’s tells us; “it is the constant practice of detachment and the continuous restraint of the thought variations.” Jesus tells us the same thing “Love the Lord thy God with your heart, soul, and mind.” The Buddha simply says “Desire Nothing.”
7. The Ascendant is the point of contact between the 1st house and the 12th house; it is where personal interest and desire touches Divine Law seeking expression. The view of my will and thy will.
8. Do we have attention for Divine Law? If not, our reality is limited to a solely material perspective; rooted in sin, sickness, suffering and decay. If so, we can harmonize our will with the Will of God; aligning our reality with Peace, Love, Happiness and Goodness.
9. Some supporting aspects: Venus opposition Saturn (personal interest in conflict with collective purpose). Pluto square Jupiter( tension to transform lofty aspirations). Grand Trine Uranus, Saturn, and Mercury (New insights to form new ideas about collective purpose)
10.Next week: Realizing Your True Spiritual Nature.