Owner’s Manual is a radio talk show titled Owner’s Manual for Mortal Humans.
Hostess Lisa Winton and Swami Jayananda will talk about educating human thought up to Spiritual apprehension as preparation for the blessed event of individual resurrection. Listen as they explain the function of sowing to the Spirit as opposed to sowing to the flesh. In this show they discuss why the resurrection of Lazarus only appears in the 11th chapter of the Books of John. Welcome to the Voice of Yoga; we are talking consciousness! Join the Kriya Yoga Spiritual Advance to get the Light in your soul and rise above the influence of mortal sense.
- At some point one comes to the understanding there is a process in human development. By living instinctually a person grows like a tree and not like a human. We survive physically but there is no growth in consciousness. The idea of points of passage with rites of passage are on the junk pile with the flat earth theory. We insist on equality by diversity and make laws to enforce these beliefs but at what price. Physics tells matter can’t be created nor destroyed only changed and gain can’t be achieved without loss. Learning the lie before we Know the Truth: there must be a transformation a going thru form. There can’t be an ascension without a resurrection and there can’t be a resurrection without a crucifixion; this is the relativity of Spiritual Science.
- Eventually we realize only reason walks through the open door of Revelation. As Herb Fitch states in RO 13B “New progressions in consciousness made possible only when Divine Will is the motivating force of your being.”
- Before we can know the Truth we must master the lie. Faithful and orderly with the objects of sense make us receptive to the deeper things of the Divine Principle. The manual is found in practices and a process. What makes Divine Science a Science is there is a rule and an outcome. The rule is Spirit is all and the outcome is all is Good.
- What is the lie? There is something other than Good; the belief in what God did not create– evil or bad. Life is exactly what God is, Perfect and what isn’t showing the characteristics of Divine Perfection isn’t there it is only in a mind that is separate from the Divine creation.
- Can the mind free itself from its own creation? Yes but it requires a procedure. Divide and conquer before uniting and standing. The hero’s journey is the separation, the journey and the return or the Christian myth is the crucifixion, the resurrection, and the ascension or caterpillar, chrysalis, and butterfly. There is only one way this goes right and everything else is a lie. Avidya in Kriya Yoga is when we think we are free but aren’t; or sin is missing the mark or evil is anything that isn’t the mark.
- Divine Mind resolves things into thoughts and exchanges the objects of sense for the Divine Idea– translating everything back into Spirit. Moral mind resolves the Divine Idea into thoughts and exchanges thoughts for the objects of sense– making thoughts into things. It is like the difference between fission and fusion or reflection and refraction. To be truly successful we don’t polarize on one but learn to utilize both. On a fundamental level we use a mirror to check physical posture and on a larger scale we use the physical body as the barometer to determine what is held in consciousness. A key question here is: am I sowing to the flesh or am I sowing to the Spirit? Am I being individualized by the world mind or the Divine Mind? Divine Mind functions in the Absolute under the jurisdiction of One power and mortal mind operates in duality which is driven by a belief in two powers.