Divine Healing is a radio talk show with the title The Anatomy of a Divine Healing.
Hostess Lisa Winton and Swami Jayananda will talk more about healing and more specific experiences that reveal Divine qualities. Listen as they unbox some of the miracles in the Bible and look for consistent themes. In this show they will discuss a different life than the one commonly accepted as struggle and strife with the Spiritual option introduced by the Christ. Though there doesn’t appear to be any “formula” for Divine healing, there seem to be common denominators that may be employed to reveal the Truth. Join the Kriya Yoga Spiritual Advance to get the Light in your soul and let the Perfection of Being live you.
- To open the show, we are starting with the understanding that all healing is the revealing of the Divine Creation, the Truth of Being. Healing is not the attaining of something it is the removal of a false belief that there is something other than the Divine Creation. We are looking to make distinctions between belief based mortal mental healings and a God crowned Spiritual healing. Spiritual healing is instantaneous because it is Self-Existent and out of time bringing forth the One Divine Consciousness and mental healings are in time driven by belief.
- Why Healing? Because we need proof that what we call Divine Creation is Divine Creation and not mortal imitation or imagination. Spirit testifies with deeds and not words.
- To move beyond beliefs we work with proof. “The charge of inconsistency in Christianly scientific methods of dealing with sin and disease is met by something practical, — namely, the proof of the utility of these methods; and proofs are better than mere verbal arguments or prayers which evince no spiritual power to heal.(Science and Health with Key to the Scriptures, Mary Baker Eddy, p. 355:3)
- Too many Occidentals believe that the mystical life is not only impractical, but largely a figment of the imagination. In this age, however, the way of mysticism is being shown to be, not something mythical, mysterious, or occult, but spiritual, and a far more practical way of life than any yet devised in the human realm. It changes life from the everyday humdrum human experience with its trials and tribulations and its ups and downs to an entirely different kind of life, one lived from within, and yet not lived by us, but rather lived through us – a life in which we pass from living by taking thought and by our own effort to living by the Spirit.” ~Joel S Goldsmith
- Mary Baker Eddy in S&H says, “to live above corporeal sense and correct it” and this is great advice but how do we do this? Herb Fitch gives us a clue in the 4th Dimension series, “He knows that death occurs only in the television image of the cosmic mind. There is no other death. When the images are seen as unreal and you are walking in the divine image behind the images, there is no death there. Whoever keeps my saying will never know death. You’re changing from the images of the cosmic mind, by non-acceptance, to the Divine Image that you are, and you will never know death.” Herb Fitch 4D-4B