Practice Glorifying is a radio talk show with the title The Practice of Glorifying the Creator.
Hostess Lisa Winton and Swami Jayananda will talk about being that place where Divine Truth expresses Itself where the world sees you. Listen as they discuss understanding Divine Principle as the surrendering of personal sense by calling into expression the Perfection of Being. In this show they will explain how the outer world of sense and the inner world of Spirit become One when Divine Truth is the only consciousness. Welcome to the Voice of Yoga; we are talking consciousness! Join the Kriya Yoga Spiritual Advance to get the Light in your soul and let Divine Truth shine through.
- Imitation is the highest form of praise. Another saying, “Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery that mediocrity can pay to greatness.” – Oscar Wilde. What we are aspiring to in this show is the biblical idea of being “Perfect as your Father” where we are out of the many and into the One.
- Soundbite Herb Fitch RO 2B 26m 0
- John 12:44-45 “Jesus cried and said, He that believeth on me, believeth not on me, but on him that sent me. And he that seeth me seeth him that sent me.” Joel Goldsmith said this under Metaphysical Healing, “There is only one answer to the question, “What is God?” and that answer is, “I AM.” God is the mind and the life of the individual. Any mental hedging or inner reservation on this subject will result in ultimate failure. There is but one universal I whether it is being spoken by Jesus Christ or John Smith. When Jesus revealed, “He that sees me sees him that sent me,” he was revealing a universal truth or principle. There must be no quibbling about this. You either understand this truth or you do not – and if you do not, there is no need for you to seek any further reason for failure to heal. The revelation of Jesus the Christ is clear. “I am the way, the truth, and the life.” Unless you can accept this as a principle and therefore as the truth about you and about every individual, you have no foundation upon which to stand. The truth is that God is the mind and life of the individual. God is the only I.”
- Mary Baker Eddy’s Revelation of Divine Egoism there is only One God and his idea. As we come out of the blind superstitions of orthodox religion and let go of the belief in a human down here and a God up there which we worship. We learn to let the inner light of Spirit dissolve the false sense of a separate person and accept only One Life.
- Soundbite Herb Fitch RO 2B 26m 1
- “Illumination dissolves all material ties and binds men together with the golden chains of spiritual understanding; it acknowledges only the leadership of the Christ; it has no ritual or rule but the divine, impersonal universal Love; no other worship than the inner Flame that is ever lit at the shrine of Spirit. This union is the free state of spiritual brotherhood. The only restraint is the discipline of Soul; therefore, we know liberty without license; we are a united universe without physical limits, a divine service to God without ceremony or creed. The illumined walk without fear – by Grace.”
- 1 Cor. 6:19-20 “What? know ye not that your body is the temple of the Holy Ghost which is in you, which ye have of God, and ye are not your own? For ye are bought with a price: therefore glorify God in your body, and in your spirit, which are God’s.”