Talking Truth is a radio talk show with the title Truth with or without Thought.
Hostess Lisa Winton and Swami Jayananda will talk about the age old question asked by Pilate in John 18:38 “Pilate saith unto him, What is truth?” and described by Jesus Truth was what he came to teach us. In this show they will discuss Truth as a state of being that transcends the capacity of the corporeal senses. Listen as they explain Truth as the connection found in the thought unity between Divine Mind and the real man. Join the Kriya Yoga Spiritual Advance to get the Light in your soul and know the Truth.
- “And ye shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you free.” John 8:32. So the question we are asking is can there be Truth and thought at the same time? What is thought and what is Truth need to be addressed.
- To look at “thought” 2 Cor. 3:5 “Not that we are sufficient of ourselves to think any thing as of ourselves; but our sufficiency is of God;” Mary Baker Eddy said, in The Body; “Our sufficiency to think is of God; our ability to form thoughts and opinions is of our own ignorance, our belief in duality, but our power or sufficiency to think is when we think with God, as God.”
- To look at “Truth” More from John: “And I will pray the Father, and he shall give you another Comforter, that he may abide with you forever Even the Spirit of truth; whom the world cannot receive, because it sees him not, neither knows him: but you know him; for he dwells with you, and shall be in you. I will not leave you comfortless: I will come to you.” John 14:16-18
- A slight discrepancy here: “The scientific government of the body must be attained through the divine Mind.”(Science and Health with Key to the Scriptures, Mary Baker Eddy, p. 167:26–27)
- “Divine Mind must take over the scientific government of the body”