Time Heals is a radio talk show with the title Time Heals All Wounds, Uncovered.
Hostess Lisa Winton and Swami Jayananda will talk about an old saying that has been credited to Rose Kennedy as stating “it has been said, time heals all wounds” and further accredited to Glenn McCormick as saying, “God heals all wounds.” In this show they will be talking about the deterioration of Truth into the acceptance of error as truth. False secular beliefs are used to compensate for a lack of Spiritual understanding. Listen as they discuss the misunderstanding of scripture as the real fall from Eden mentioned in the bible. Join the Kriya Yoga Spiritual Advance to get the Light in your soul and step out of time into the healing power of Truth.
- The bible calls it double minded and it stems from a belief in two powers. At this level of consciousness there are two streams of life; one Real and one false. Experience will be determined by which stream we buy into; we either sow to the flesh (the false sense) or we sow to the Spirit (Truth). As CS Lewis said, “aim for heaven earth gets thrown in; aim for earth we get neither.”
- This false sense and belief in two powers when fused with the Truth generates form or appearance which materializes as time and space. Here we are going to make a distinction between experiences that originate in time and the same experience that originates in Truth. What are the differences between “time” or “God” heals all wounds?
- Healing: in this model, all healing is revealing the Truth of Being. Healing means whole and in Truth, all is whole but in false sense there are distortions of truth based on degrees of understanding; how much false sense obscures the Spiritual fact of being.
- Secular view would say time heals all wounds based on the false sense of life as presented to corporeal sense. To a consciousness that is no longer divided or obscured with false sense it would say, God heals all wounds because in God there are no wounds.
- What is the difference between time and God? For starters time is relative and rational and God is absolute. Time is a false sense and God is the Truth of being. Time reports in the five corporeal senses and God does not. Time relies on belief for its appearance of existence and God is self-existent eternal Power and Life.