Advent Love Precedes Christ Mass
Christ Love is a radio talk show discussing Advent Love which will precede Christmas this year. Listen as they explain how to Love with Christlike compassion.
Hostess Lisa Winton and Swami Jayananda will talk more about Advent the four weeks of preparation for the coming of the Messiah. The first week we touched on the concept of faith and its function in the developmental process. The second week we focused on hope and the application of expectancy in the unfolding of Spiritual understanding. The third week we discussed the purpose of Joy and the significance of the feeling state. This week we explain Love as the ultimate human experience and The Christ as awareness of Divine Love in human consciousness. Listen as we introduce the birth of Christ as an inner dynamic. More on the role of the causal/spiritual body as a practical guide for effective living. Welcome to the Voice of Yoga; we are talking consciousness! Join the Kriya Yoga Spiritual Advance get the Light in your soul and experience Christlike Compassion.
Christ Love Notes:
1. Christ represents the indestructible man, whom Spirit creates, constitutes, and governs.
2. Mass a body or collection of coherent or incoherent material or matter.
3. Awaken of the individual as Divine likeness; Life is Love.
4. 2 great commandments of Jesus’ 1. Love the Lord thy God
5. Charity and Love are sometimes interchangeable; for Divine Love is the essential force of Life. The most precious gift of all; life itself.
6. The Christ is the awareness of Divine Love in human consciousness.
7. Christmas may be looked at as a Holiday to elevate the Masses to the understanding of the likeness of humanity to the Divine. The Spirit of Christmas.
8. Next week is New Year Resolutions with Kriya Yoga