Middle Path is a radio talk show with the title Understanding the Middle Path.
Hostess Lisa Winton and Swami Jayananda will talk about Ida, Pingala, and Susumna as a map for apotheosis the path to accepting Spiritual identity. In this show they will discuss the function of Ida and Pingala as a map to understanding the invisible, intangible, Divine Omnipresence. Listen as they explore some of the benefits of true Spiritual Omnipotence. We must know ourselves in the way we are known by the creator in order to reveal the Truth. Welcome to the Voice of Yoga; we are talking consciousness! Join the Kriya Yoga Spiritual Advance to get the Light in your soul and experience the presence of Spiritual Truth.
- What is visible and tangible called physical is represented by Ida Nadi and what is invisible but tangible called mind is represented by Pingala Nadi. Matter and mind or the mind body complex also called energy or the pulse of the universe is the false sense of the Truth. The Path of descending and ascending prana or the law of karma, the cycle of death and rebirth is not a goal in itself but merely a reflection of what is Real.
- Western science spends all its energy examining, studying, and trying to prove how the unreal became real and forms concepts, theories, and beliefs based on incomplete information then forms laws to defend these beliefs.
- Susumna is the Middle Road— the staff holding the copulating snakes in the caduceus. The invisible intangible unified field, the Absolute. So what does it look like when you are face to face with the God experience? For openers it does not report in the five corporeal senses; and when it does we can rest assure it is not the Truth of Being. Spirit testifies with deeds and not words; the message of the Christ is to heal the sick, reform the sinner, raise the dead, preach the gospel.
- When looking for the Middle Road look for Silence, Stillness, the Changeless state of being. Spirit is whole and complete and the bible says, “ask in my name” which means likeness. To begin we must accept Spiritual Identity which means accept ourselves as the Spirit of God; we must know ourselves in the way we are created which is Spirit.
- Let’s drill down with this– “ask in my name” means we can’t be a human looking for something. Spirit means fulfilled, complete, unchanging, perfect, and eternal. Doesn’t this put an end to the belief that God is watching over the human scene. God is busy running God’s perfect creation and knows nothing about this false sense of existence we are believing is life.
- So what is the purpose of this secondary false belief we call the mind/body complex? It is the reflection and can be used to demonstrate “how we are thinking” because in Kriya Yoga “how we think is what we become.” Enlightenment is liberation from the false secondary creation or the wheel of karma and the revelation of the Truth of being the Divine Creation.