Utilizing Eclipses is a radio talk show with the title Utilizing the Lunar Eclipse 10-28-23.
Hostess Lisa Winton and Swami Jayananda will talk about using the Lunar Eclipse on 10-28-23 as a spring board to educate thought up to Spiritual apprehension. Listen as they discuss ways of using material law and the law of karma to assist in lifting consciousness into the higher realm of Spirit. In this show they will explain why the outer world of sense and the inner world of Spirit become One when Divine Truth is the only consciousness. Welcome to the Voice of Yoga; we are talking consciousness! Join the Kriya Yoga Spiritual Advance to get the Light in your soul and experience purity of heart.
- Jesus is quoted as saying in John 10:10 “The thief cometh not, but for to steal, and to kill, and to destroy: I am come that they might have life, and that they might have it more abundantly.” I don’t know about you but it has taken me some time to understand exactly what he is talking about here. Yet, in Truth or Spiritual identity there is no time. It all seems like one giant contradiction as we muddle through the maze of information. I think of that Peter Seller’s movie the Pink Panther “does your dog bite?”, answer No. Dog bites him. He says I thought you said “your dog doesn’t bite.” Answer, “that isn’t my dog.” Has it ever occurred to us what we call “life” isn’t what Jesus calls “Life?”
- For Jesus Life is Eternal, Changeless, Perfect, and running a flawless operation.
What is a Lunar Eclipse? The Sun and the Moon are in opposition a Full Moon and the earth passes between them casting a shadow on the Moon. A Solar Eclipse occurs when Sun and Moon are conjunct a New Moon and the Moon passes between Earth and the Sun, leaving a shadow on Earth’s surface. In both events we have a lining up of the Sun the Moon and the Earth; symbolically can be represented as Spirit, Mind, and Matter or maybe represented in material science as particles, waves, and the Void. What surrounds us is within us. The small and simple explain the large and complex. What is time because the Astrological events are all about time and the importance of them is found in the exactness of the uninterrupted occurrences. We never hear the New Moon will be late this month or Saturn didn’t enter Pisces as predicted. Astrology is a visible and tangible phenomenon revealing the operation of Divine Law, the Perfection of Being. The idea is to attune personal sense to the Divine Idea and let it govern because It know what it is doing. Like we say, when Spirit is cause creation is Perfect. Utilizing Eclipses is a practice we learn.
- Astrological Timing can become a means of attuning to the Divine Idea, the Divine Will. As Mary Baker Eddy wrote in S&H “Mortal thought does not at once catch the higher meaning, and can do so only as thought is educated up to spiritual apprehension.” In Kriya Yoga we employ strategies like skillful use of thought, breath, water, food, exercise as part of a daily practice. I like to compare the system to ensure better results and reasons. For this I have this from We Knew Mary Baker Eddy/ Martha Wilcox pgs. 471-472
Luke 16:10 “He that is faithful in that which is least is faithful also in much: and he that is unjust in the least is unjust also in much. (11) If therefore ye have not been faithful in the unrighteous mammon, who will commit to your trust the true riches? (12) And if ye have not been faithful in that which is another man’s, who shall give you that which is your own?”
“Mrs. Eddy, no doubt realized that at my stage of growth, I thought of creation– that is, all things– as separated into two groups, one group spiritual and the other group material, and that somehow I must get rid of the group I called material. But during this lesson, I caught my first glimpse of the fact that all right, useful things– which I had been calling “the unrighteous mammon”– were mental and represented spiritual ideas. She showed me that unless I was faithful and orderly with the objects of sense that made up my present mode of consciousness, there could never be revealed to me the truer riches or the progressive higher revelations of substance and things.”
- The Lunar Eclipse is on 10/28/23 04p24 EDT viewed from the sense level of awareness but we want to begin to educate thought up to Spiritual awareness which is everywhere always. By connecting the Astrological dots we can begin to open conscious awareness because this Eclipse is also the Full Moon phase for the Solar Eclipse of 4/30/22 so we can begin to rise above the linear path of time into the Spiritual View of Always. In Truth everything is happening always at once but the mortal mind can’t process that but Divine Mind thinks in the Absolute not the rational.
- The unexamined life can be lived but not enjoyed. To keep a daily journal is a helpful tool when connecting the events of ones mortal life in order to walk reason through the open door of Revelation into Immortal Life. Solving the mystery of life using what surrounds you to unlock what is within you. Looking for synchronicity and coincidence in events helps support the quest for Wholeness. In wholeness the past, present, and future dissolve into the Eternal Always– One Perfect Divine Life looking at Itself, as Itself, of Itself, and to Itself. My Peace!
- Let’s look at some dates in time to help us begin to rise above time and space into the Eternal Always of Divine Life; the only Life I am. What is so significant about this Lunar Eclipse is it ties into a larger cycle of the Solar Eclipse of 4/30/22 it is the Full Moon Phase for this lunation. Phases of the Moon associated with the Eclipse are:
New Moon 4/30/22 – 10° Taurus 28′
First Quarter 1/28/23 – 8° Taurus 26′
Full Moon 10/28/23 – 5° Taurus 09′
Third Quarter 7/28/24 – 5° Taurus 32′
On 10/27/23 we also have Key Note: Mars opposition Solar Eclipse 4/30/22 at 10° Taurus 28′; Mars is a trigger watch for any events or incidents that may be connected to this Eclipse. Check your journal and look for a theme. We have a list of transits of the Sun and Mars in hard aspect to the Eclipse point. This is what we mean by utilizing eclipses.