One Truth is a radio talk show discussing why one with Truth is a majority.
Hostess Lisa Winton and Swami Jayananda will talk about getting things done with Spiritual Grace as opposed to human will. In this show they will focus on how and why Divine law is the most practical source of Power. Listen as they discuss some of the differences between material law and Spiritual Truth. See why the hundred monkey theory has little effect when exposed to Spiritual Truth. Democracy says, the majority rules and Spirit says “I am All.” Welcome to the Voice of Yoga; we are talking consciousness! Join the Kriya Yoga Spiritual Advance to get the light in your soul and experience dominion in this world.
- Thought may be an energy capable of effecting changes and measured by the amount of strength it is emitted with, also belief is what gives thought “power.” Truth is backed by Principle and is self-existent Power.
- Old saying, lose your mind and come to your senses. Now we are saying lose your senses and come to Mind.
- Material law relies on belief for the appearance of existence. It is like darkness which relies on the absence of light for its existence; for just as light dispels darkness, Truth dispels error.
- Quantum Physics from the Death of Materialism YouTube video: Von Neumann Chain: Interactions create a chain that eventually goes back to an actual observer. “the only logical place to stop this chain is with whomever is ultimately performing the measurement. (the conscious observer). What is meant by interactions is: In trying to save the classical view of physics; Neil’s Bohr’s approach revisited (studies found) that the wave function isn’t real but a mathematical probability was challenged and found not to be just an epistemic tool but the true nature of reality is the wave function and observation causes it to collapse to physical particles.
- More from Death of Materialism; Consciousness is ultimately and philosophically the cause of the wave function and the physical existence of matter itself. Though consciousness is not physical it is more real than matter itself. The physical evidence of space/time is dependent on conscious observers.
- The wave is the realm of thought; the invisible but tangible aspect of duality, the false sense of existence– what we call matter and mind.
- Thoughts are measured in phase and amplitude; and thoughts that are in phase exponentially increase the amplitude.