Balance Sense is a radio talk show with the title Balancing Sense Testimony with Divine Idea.
Hostess Lisa Winton and Swami Jayananda will talk about challenge of graduating from being influenced by the five corporeal senses as opposed to the Divine Creation. Listen as they discuss the benefits of gaining the Spiritual perspective of Life and how to accomplish the task at hand. In this show they will explore what it means to be One with the Divine Principle. The First Commandment is recorded in Exodus 20:3: “You shall have no other gods before Me.” Welcome to the Voice of Yoga; we are talking consciousness! Join the Kriya Yoga Spiritual Advance Spiritual Advance to get the Light in your soul and eliminate the strange gods before Me.
- There has been a trend in the collective consciousness to be “mindful” and this can be a wonderful suggestion when applied correctly. To get the benefit of Mindfulness one must understand what they are mindful of and what they are mindful with. Here we work with the formula “Consciousness is Experience” whatever you are experiencing is what you are conscious of and there is a measurable difference between the experiences of one conscious of the mental/material world of energy and one conscious of the Divine Creation. It must also be understood the mind we are using to get us through this lifetime can’t bring forth the Divine Image; hence, the term “repent” which means think differently.
- The mind can’t free itself from its own creation and this is true whether you are talking about the mortal mind with a small m or the Divine Mind with a capital M. The question here is to determine which do I serve– Spirit or flesh. Which do I feed? Do I draw from fear and limitation or do I draw from Truth and Wholeness. We know this by the “fruits” you can’t get figs from thistle.
- The hero’s journey is the separation, the journey, and the return. The Christian myth, the crucifixion of the body, the resurrection of the body, and the Ascension of the body to the Father. Caterpillar, chrysalis, Butterfly. The process in human development is critical in Spiritual development because only reason walks through the open door of Revelation. In fact, Mary Baker Eddy makes the seeker find this information in her teaching because she knows this work is not for the idly curious or casually interested. For example, on page 114 S&H she writes, “In divine Science, the universe, including man, is spiritual, harmonious, and eternal. Science shows that what is termed matter is but the subjective state of what is termed by the author, mortal mind.” Then on page 115 she introduces the Scientific Translation of Immortal Mind as God, Man, and Idea. Then lays out the Scientific Translation of Mortal Mind with three degrees 1. Depravity – Physical, 2. Evil beliefs disappearing – Moral, and 3. Understanding – Spiritual. Wherever you get it from there are stages in development that must be attained in order to experience Liberation from material law.
- Looking at the first commandment we can humanly accept one God as religion seems to have done for thousands of years. As we discover, this approach only gives us the promise of scripture but not the God experience. The major reason is because we can’t bring forth the Divine image with the mortal mind and unless we walk reason through the open door of Revelation we continue to worship an external God. Only Christ knows the Divine Will and without the Mind of Christ we are trying to get email with a calculator. Balance Sense.
- In Truth there is no balancing the outer with the inner because when Divine Truth is the only consciousness the outer and the inner are One. Herb Fitch Revelation of St. John class 1A. “And now this message of the Spirit comes as fresh as the day it uttered itself through John to say that I am a message only for those who by their way of life are determined to serve Christ and Christ alone. Others who will read this message will receive nothing from it. Others who have not dedicated themselves to serving the Truth have read this message and have received nothing from it. And the reason is that there is no capacity to receive this Truth, except in one who through the desire to be a servant, has been opened up from within, so that their faculties of Soul are ready to receive, to pour forth, to be responsive to the Master’s voice. This, then as now, was the message only for those who seek the ultimate glory of Christ Consciousness, for what is required of them will be possible. And what is required of them is impossible for those who are not ready for that degree of service to the Truth. To be a servant of the Most High is a complete emptying out of my desires, my wishes, my ambitions, my limitations, my fears. To be a servant is to be dead unto the self, to be alive only to the Christ, to awaken, to turn, to repent, to put Christ first, foremost, last and always. That’s why you have a very small percentage on earth who are ready to find the Christ. This is not a service in which you can divide your interest. It demands all that you are. And It gives you all that It is, in return.”