Televised is a radio talk show with the title Televised with Sight and Sound.
Hostess Lisa Winton and Swami Jayananda will talk about television as a limited experience perceived as an unreal occurrence when measured from a broader five sense perspective. In this show they will make a similar comparison by evaluating sense versus Spiritual perception. Listen as they explain the function of Spiritual sense to dissolve the false beliefs of sense level living. John 8:32 “And ye shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you free.” Welcome to the Voice of Yoga; we are talking consciousness! Join the Kriya Yoga Spiritual Advance to get the Light in your soul and live with Spiritual capacities.
Notes: Show Transcript
- We can have an understanding of watching a movie that it is not “real” mainly because we are activating only sight and sound and when we step back we can use the other senses to employ a reality check. Now using a similar process we can examine experience using a different operation by cross examining experience against the backdrop of Spiritual sense. Each of us has 5 material senses and 7 Spiritual capacities.
- Looking at levels of consciousness: when we are out of corporeal or material senses we are unconscious; however, when we are in Spiritual sense we are out of material sense but we are not unconscious– we are conscious of the Divine Creation.
- The physical world is a mental image and the more Divinely mental the more harmonious and indestructible it appears. To be Divinely mental we must be unconscious to corporeal sense and just like awareness 5 corporeal senses snaps us out of the trance belief of a movie; awareness of Spiritual sense snaps us out of the trance belief in matter.
- In a similar way we know no one got hurt or killed filming the movie; no one is hurt or killed on a material/mental level of experience.
- There is no possibility that your life can be anything less than Perfect. Perfection is the only Life there is. This Life is the Life of the Divine creative Principle, so, accept it to be the only Life I am.