New Year Resolutions 2018 with Kriya Yoga
Happy 2018 is a radio talk show discussing New Year Resolutions 2018 with Kriya Yoga.
Happy 2018: Hostess Lisa Winton and Swami Jayananda will be talking about the New Year 2018 and how it can be a wonderful time to start a new life. They will discuss the power of the mind and how it can be used to create changes in our reality. Join in as they explain some of the Kriya Yoga concepts about the mind and chakra system; and how to use resolutions as affirmations with clear intentions. The best way to predict your future is to create it. Resolutions are thoughts with specific intentions and how we think is what we become. Listen as they show how to use the causal/spiritual body to create our future. Welcome to the Voice of Yoga; we are talking consciousness! Join the Kriya Yoga Spiritual Advance to get the light in your soul to attune with Divine Law seeking expression.
Happy 2018 Notes:
1. Full Moon in Cancer and a Happy New Year 2018.
2. This full moon is trine Neptune in Pisces, and trine Mars in Scorpio among other things. Here we have a grand trine with 3 positions all in rulership. Planets in the signs they rule are most comfortable and powerful. This can be expressed as a desire to put into form Spiritual understanding.
3. In this Chart Saturn is in Capricorn; also in rulership. The 4th house Sun is opposition Moon, conjunct Venus, conjunct Pluto, sextile Neptune, sextile Mars, sextile Jupiter.
4. Giving up a personal sense of “i” for Spiritual Selfhood. Using your chakra system to help understand the relationship between lower mind (sense awareness) and higher Mind (Spiritual Knowing).
5. Saturn is collective purpose and generically we are all here to Glorify God.
The role of a resolution is to help harmonize personal interests and desire with Divine Law seeking expression.
6. For Divine Law can only witness what is good, alive, healthy, wholesome, and happy.