Spiritual Inheritance is a radio talk show with the title Accepting Individual Spiritual Inheritance.
Hostess Lisa Winton and Swami Jayananda will talk about why most Spiritual practices are not delivering the fruits of Divine Perfection. Listen as they expand on the idea of like attracts like and two things can’t occupy the same space at the same time as the equivalent to Mary Baker Eddy‘s statement to think with God, as God. In this show they will explain the value of declaring yourself to be immortal and understand yourself to be so. Welcome to the Voice of Yoga; we are talking consciousness! Join the Kriya Yoga Spiritual Advance to get the Light in your soul and accept Spiritual individuality.
- The pure idea of the Divine Mind is looking for Its counterpart and when human thought is purified of mortal sense it becomes a hospitable environment to invite Divine Truth into consciousness. Consciousness is experience, so, we can use experience to determine what we are conscious of; keeping in mind Truth in consciousness must bring Divine qualities.
- We are all the image and likeness of the Divine; Perfect as your Father. All the Father has is thine, ask in my name and it shall be given. We say Truth dispels error as light dispels darkness so where is the proof? What to do when the outer world of experience is not bringing forth the Divine qualities. Just as a pilot has a check list before starting up the airplane; the mystic must examine and check for levels of consciousness and degrees of awareness. Even though we have parables like the Prodigal Son we may find turning back to the Father’s House may not be as easy and simple as getting a bus ticket.
- We must be born again of the Spirit which means separate from being individualized by the world mind by rejecting the false mortal sense of self and then accept Spiritual identity by loving the Divine Self as the only Reality. Much easier said than done.
- Herb Fitch soundbite RO 2B a
- Breaking material moorings is an exact science which requires a check list. We use the 12 signs of the Zodiac but the 12 interdependent origins of Buddhism or the 12 stones and 12 tribes in Revelations work fine or even, the 12 labors of Hercules. At some point we realize there are Spiritual requirements which must be met before access is permitted. Even the term accepting must be unpacked because from the mortal standpoint it is way too passive. Remember like attracts like before we attract Divine Truth in consciousness we must be in Spiritual identity; this is the physics of Spirituality. Yes, Divine Truth flows in consciousness and does the work but make no mistake Divine Truth doesn’t flow in mortal consciousness or mortal mind and you can test this by checking your experiences.
- Spiritual Inheritance comes with Spiritual identity; Herb Fitch RO 2B b
- Here is why we may consider doing this. Mary Baker Eddy S&H 14:12 marginal heading Spiritualized consciousness: “Become conscious for a single moment that Life and intelligence are purely spiritual, — neither in nor of matter, — and the body will then utter no complaints. If suffering from a belief in sickness, you will find yourself suddenly well. Sorrow is turned into joy when the body is controlled by spiritual Life, Truth, and Love. Hence the hope of the promise Jesus bestows: “He that believeth on me, the works that I do shall he do also; . . . because I go unto my Father,” — [because the Ego is absent from the body, and present with Truth and Love.]”