Sense Free is a radio talk show with the title Liberation from Sense Level Living.
Hostess Lisa Winton and Swami Jayananda will talk about thought freed from the control of the five corporeal senses. Listen as they discuss the benefits of being held, controlled and governed by the Divine Law of Life. In this show they will explain how to access the Divine Principle before thought and above material sense. “Know the Truth and it will make you free” free from the false belief in mortality and personal sense. Welcome to the Voice of Yoga; we are talking consciousness! Join the Kriya Yoga Spiritual Advance to get the Light in your soul experience the freedom of Spiritual identity.
- You don’t petition the Will of God; you have to recognize It is functioning by coming out of the belief It isn’t functioning. Coming out of the belief in the testimony of the five corporeal senses.
- How is selfless service different from Spiritual service? Selfless may be still under the influence of duality without what appears as a personal agenda for a “me” but there is a personal agenda for a “you”. Spiritual service is impersonal awareness for the One Divine Self. From this perspective there is a big difference between no self and One Self. Spiritual is not personal but it is Aware; It is aware of Itself and It loves Itself.
- God can’t give “you” anything because God isn’t withholding anything– because there is no you in Reality. Only One Perfect Divine Life being held, controlled and governed by the Divine Law of Eternal Life; the Changeless State of Being. Sense level “living” is a belief in something other than this One Life; the human recreation of the Divine Creation.
- Where is this One Life found? Before thought and above corporeal sense for the uninitiated and for the Enlightened It is everywhere and in everything.
Zech 5:5 “Then the angel that talked with me went forth, and said unto me, Lift up now thine eyes, and see what is this that goeth forth.”
Luke 10:23 And he turned him unto his disciples, and said privately, Blessed are the eyes which see the things that ye see:
Romans 11:7-8 “What then? Israel hath not obtained that which he seeketh for; but the election hath obtained it, and the rest were blinded. (According as it is written, God hath given them the spirit of slumber, eyes that they should not see, and ears that they should not hear;) unto this day.”
- The Isha Upanishad, “The Self is one. Unmoving, it moves swifter than thought. The senses do not overtake it, for always it goes before. Remaining still, it outstrips all that run. Without the Self, there is no life. To the ignorant the Self appears to move– yet it moves not. From the ignorant it is far distant– yet it is near. It is within all, and it is without all. He, who sees all beings in the Self, and the Self in all beings, hates none. To the illumined soul, the Self is all. For him who sees everywhere oneness, how can there be delusion or grief?”