Revive Science is a radio talk show with the title Reviving Divine Science with Perfect Practice.
Hostess Lisa Winton and Swami Jayananda will talk about the old saying “practice makes perfect” and look at the revision “practice makes perfect when practice is perfect” to compare the differences. In this show they will be discussing the value and importance of the Divine Idea in a lifestyle plan as a way to perfect practice. Listen as they explain how Truth corrects error in the same way light dispels darkness. John 8:32 “And ye shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you free.” Welcome to the Voice of Yoga; we are talking consciousness! Join the Kriya Yoga Spiritual Advance to get the Light in your soul and experience Perfect Practice.
- I want to clarify the title we are not looking to revive Divine Science by improving the Science or practice but we are looking to resurrect the demonstration of Divine Science with the certainty and precision it reveals Itself as. What are some of the behaviors we can perform to help induce the “God” experience.
- How do I know what I am calling God is the one True God? Without the God experience there is no power to your practice other than belief.
- Beyond words and thoughts, ch.1 Towards the experience, Joel S. Goldsmith, “The essence of living and healing through the Infinite Way is this experience. Those who have done healing work through the light given them in this message know that there is nothing in the teaching that heals. No matter what there is in the Infinite Way writings that you know and repeat, it will not heal you or anybody else of anything. You are not going to be able to heal until you have an experience, and with every healing there must be an experience until the time comes when you are so living in it that it may be necessary to renew it only once, twice, or three times a day, and then throughout the day all the other healings take place because you are living in that experience.”
- Herb Fitch says in RSJ Class 1B “And of course that is why there is grace where Christ is recognized as Self, because Christ recognized is omniscience and omnipotence.”
- Mary Baker Eddy The Body– Paul tells us, ” not that we are sufficient of ourselves to think anything as of ourselves, but our sufficiency is of God.” (2 Cor 3:5) Our sufficiency to think is of God; our ability to form thoughts and opinions is of our own ignorance, our belief in duality, but our power or sufficiency to think is when we think with God, as God.
- “Thinking with God, as God, shows me the perfection of the body, but the body is just as perfect before I know it as after.” She continues: “All that we need to do– and it will keep us busy– is to train our thought faithfully and persistently in the acknowledgment of the truth of God’s presence, train it to judge righteous judgment, to see God and God only, to think God and God only. Having accepted the omnipresence, hold to it no matter what the apparent condition may seem to be. In treating yourself, never deal with appearances or symptoms. Do not center your thought upon organs or functions. Infinite substance, power, intelligence and activity are in that place and do not need your suggestions. Do not try to formulate in thought the perfect body. Stop thinking about the body or trying to picture it as perfect from your standpoint. Our highest perception of the body today is far short of what body really is. Stop tinkering with it mentally. Loose it and let it go. Just know that it is God’s body and that God is this moment and every moment forming it or bringing it forth according to His Word, His divine idea. Jesus recognized Lazarus as an undying manifestation of God. You are that undying and perfect manifestation of God.”