Know Truth is a radio talk show titled Only Truth Can Be Known
Hostess Lisa Winton and Swami Jayananda will talk about what they call thinking and thinking right in relation to right mental activity as opposed to human conjecture. In this show they will be discussing concepts like thinking, believing, feeling, and knowing measured against the backdrop of Truth. Listen as they explain, when Truth is known and applied it destroys the false belief and anything may be believed but only Truth is a demonstrable Principle because it is backed by Divine Mind. Perfect Love is the infinite Divine intelligence and fear is ignorance of this Truth. Welcome to the Voice of Yoga; we are talking consciousness! Join the Kriya Yoga Spiritual Advance to get the Light in your soul experience the Divine creative Principle.
- This is from Hermann Hering C.S.B, “Since the body is an externalization of consciousness the condition of its externalization will also be changed if we change the consciousness. How is this done? In answer we would say that since Christian Science healing is wholly mental, it must be accomplished through the activity of the truth in human thought, and in this connection it is well to consider what thinking is, in order that we may think aright, may engage in right mental action. A wrong belief cannot be corrected with a wrong thought. Thinking is the exercise of intelligence or mind; therefore real thinking is the activity of real Mind. Real Mind is the divine consciousness, the infinite intelligence, Truth. Real thinking is thus the activity of the divine Mind, or Truth. The activity of Truth in consciousness is the knowing of Truth; therefore, real thinking is right knowing. We can know only the truth, never error. We can never know that two times two make five, because they do not. We can only believe it. We can never know sin, disease, and death, or anything that is wrong, evil, or material; we can only believe it.”
- Something from the Bible John 1:3-5 “All things were made by him; and without him was not any thing made that was made. In him was life; and the life was the light of men. And the light shineth in darkness; and the darkness comprehended it not.”
- How we think is what we become; so if we think with a finite mortal mind we become a finite mortal being but if we think “Right” with the Divine Eternal Mind we become a Divine Eternal Being. As Paul tells us, 2 Corinthians 5:6-8 “Therefore we are always confident, knowing that, whilst we are at home in the body, we are absent from the Lord: (For we walk by faith, not by sight:) We are confident, I say, and willing rather to be absent from the body, and to be present with the Lord.”
- From Herb Fitch 4D 13A “I cannot recognize two selves. Christ is not mortal. I cannot accept Christ and mortality in the same breath. I cannot be the Light and also be the human darkness. The only Self that I can recognize is the only Self there is, the Self of God. Nobody’s ever going to bury that Self. Nobody’s ever going to hurt it or harm it. No one is ever going to make it lacking or limited. No one is going to ever give it arthritis or a pain in any part of the body. The only Self there is is the Self of God, and I must claim that now, and I must be willing to accept the responsibility of turning from all that disclaims the Truth of my Being, for you know that no un-Truth can ever really happen. There is no possibility for un-Truth to happen.
I must learn that whatever is untrue has no way to happen because God is the only Self, and God is never untrue. Whatever is untrue is just another way of the world mind denying the all-ness of the Selfhood of God. But that is my Self. It is the Self of everyone I know. There is no other Self, and that Self never lives in a human body. It never has. It never will. That Self is immortal forever. It is the only Self there is, and regardless of what concepts men have formed about that Self, they are still no more than concepts. I will not live in a concept. My day is to be One with the Reality of Being, rising above the belief in concept here, there, and everywhere, for that which is not the One Self is not here.”
- The TV commercial on “Pride” to be proud of gender and sexual preference is 180° from the message of Scripture which is telling us there is no physical reality only Spirit is. And so humanity continues to try and figure out how the unreal became real instead of Realize the Truth that makes us free. Pride is one of the deadly sins but what does this really mean? Sin is missing the mark and Truth corrects sin only by hitting the Mark. Like the principles of mathematics will correct your check book; truth will correct the false belief in mortal sense. Human beliefs are at best a temporary sense of success and Truth is permanent success because it has the Power of the Creative Principle. As CS Lewis once said, if you miss your turn; to continue driving in the direction you are going, may not get you closer to your destination.
- Virtual Reality is an interesting concept to give humanity an allegory for the relationship between false sense and True Being. When we take off the false belief in matter or material reality we then reside in the clarity of Pure Spiritual Perfection. We are living in a thought loop, a recreation of the Divine Creation with lack, limitation, suffering, sin, sickness and believe it is real– WHY? Because we don’t know better. For me, Religion has failed humanity with its belief system. Truth doesn’t need belief because Truth is Self-existent Life, Love, Harmony. “Know the Truth and it will make you free” free from the false beliefs of the entire human experience with all its imperfections and problems.