Always Now is a radio talk show with the title Now is Always to Spirit.
Hostess Lisa Winton and Swami Jayananda will talk about the veiling power of the mortal mind and the twelve obstructions obscuring the Truth. Listen as they explain the difference between mortal sense and Spiritual Truth. In this show they will discuss in more detail why the resurrection of Lazarus only appears in the 11th chapter of the Book of John. Welcome to the Voice of Yoga; we are talking consciousness! Join the Kriya Yoga Spiritual Advance to get the Light in your soul and step out of time into Eternity.
- To think with God, as God is the way Mary Baker Eddy explains Truth; in a paper she wrote titled Body. There are plenty of people today saying to be here now. However, Mary Baker Eddy was healing the sick, raising the dead, giving advice, teaching classes and selling books. On the other hand today’s teachers seem to give advice, teach classes and sell books. It’s the same thing– or is it? For me there is huge a gap; the difference between Jesus and the Pharisee’s and the major difference is the Pharisee is under karmic law but thinks its Spiritual law and Jesus is under Divine Law which is triumphing over the material law.
- Herb Fitch Realization of Oneness 3A “And then another exercise which may make the first two clearer to you is to see this: that your consciousness is cosmic in size. It isn’t a consciousness just as big as your body, it’s cosmic in size. And way down in the middle of it is a little image called your form. A little five-foot image in the center of a vast, vast, vast consciousness. All that that consciousness is in quality becomes a visible image called body. And the rest of the consciousness becomes the world. That’s how your little body appears in this consciousness and that’s how your population of your world walks and talks in this consciousness.”
- The primary reason to substantiate why we use the Zodiac to help develop a proper sense of the Infinite. The image of the cosmos the stars and planets becomes a template to educate thought up to Spiritual apprehension; to lift the mortal sense into the immortal realm. Time is a fabrication of mortal mind and collectively humanity refers to Spirit in terms of now but now is in time and an indicator of being in the mind which can’t bring forth the Divine image. By shifting identity to “always” and everywhere one begins to rise out of the mortal sense into the perspective of the immortal.
- Some quotes from the Bible:
Matthew 6:21 “For where your treasure is, there will your heart be also. 22 The light of the body is the eye: if therefore thine eye be single, thy whole body shall be full of light.
23 But if thine eye be evil, thy whole body shall be full of darkness. If therefore the light that is in thee be darkness, how great is that darkness!”
John 1:3 “All things were made by him; and without him was not any thing made that was made. 4 In him was life; and the life was the light of men. 5 And the light shineth in darkness; and the darkness comprehended it not.”
- James 1:8 “A double minded man is unstable in all his ways.”
James 2:26 “For as the body without the spirit is dead, so faith without works is dead also.”