Perfect Principle 2 is a radio talk show with the title Practicing the Principle of Perfection 2.
Perfect Principle 2:
Hostess Lisa Winton and Swami Jayananda will talk more about the idea of a genuine Spiritual practice with a rule and an outcome. In this show they will expand on Mary Baker Eddy‘s statement, “But thought, loosened from a material basis but not yet instructed by Science, may become wild with freedom and so be self-contradictory.” Listen as they explore what is meant by “preach the gospel and if necessary use words” because Spirit is a demonstrable Principle and testifies with deeds– not words. Welcome to the Voice of Yoga; we are talking consciousness! Join the Kriya Yoga Spiritual Advance to get the Light in your soul and be One with the Perfect Father.
- The numerology of this year is a 7 which in mystical terms is a symbol of completion in the hierarchy of consciousness. In this metaphysical theory there are seven levels of consciousness we use 1. mineral, 2. vegetable, 3. animal, 4. human, 5. genius, 6. prophet, and 7. divine. So we want to make the focus of this year on the Divine. Divine Truth in consciousness as the outcome and the rule of Oneness.
- The Principle of Perfection is the law of One Power. When we rise into Spiritual Truth everything changes because in Truth; One with God is the majority. A very interesting dynamic begins to happen, as an individual shifts into Spiritual identity, is the standards change. In Truth, conscious awareness of Divine Truth, one faces the fact it is no longer favorable to be popular, at least until the collective consciousness comes out of the belief in matter. Maybe a better indicator would be– the less people like what you are doing the more you can trust what you are doing is Real.
- “Yet not instructed by Science” to be scientific we need a rule and an outcome which is what Christian Science is founded on; the rule is Divine Truth is All and absolute goodness and the outcome is absolute goodness. This is a departure from the good and evil paradigm of orthodox religion and its belief in two powers– the polar opposites which make up the mental/material appearance or concept of life. Perfect Principle 2.
- The Good Shepherd parable as explained by Herb Fitch 3 audio soundbites from Realization of Oneness 11A
- The Good Shepherd: The Essence of God that you are is the Good Shepherd. He is giving us a life called, “Living the Presence of God as your own very being.” The Good Shepherd is this one indivisible Infinite Essence which is our life. Play #1 Essence over Form
a. “I am the Door of the Sheep”: the door opens from one place to another; from the world of form to the Spiritual Kingdom; from unreality into Reality. The door takes us out of mortality into immortality. This “door” represents your way of life and the degree which one lives in the knowledge that the Essence of God contains the qualities of God. The Door is your Essence everywhere and only when you are willing to live in the everywhere-ness of your Spirit, denying it to no one, are you living in the Door (decentralized). I am the Door. I am the Door of the sheep.
Sheep have a double meaning: not just those following the Spirit within but the Divine qualities, the Divine Ideas of the Divine Principle. The Shepherd is the Spirit of God, the Door is the Infinite Spirit realized; the Christ (the interface between sense and Spirit, and the sheep are the qualities of that Spirit. Play #2
- “He that entereth not by the door into the sheepfold, but climbeth up some other way, the same is a thief and a robber. But he that entereth in by the door is the shepherd of the sheep.” The thief is matter or the physical illusion, the robber is mortal mind or the illusion of thought. In the presence of the Divine Spirit the mind/body appearance disappears. Enter the Door the realization of One Divine Spiritual Life which is the interface between the Shepherd (Divine Mind) and the Sheep (Divine Qualities).