Golden Silence is a radio talk show with the title Speech is Silver and Silence is Gold.
Hostess Lisa Winton and Swami Jayananda will talk about Ajna Chakra, the third eye known as the Sun-Moon center, and the path of Prana. Listen as they discuss the pulse of the universe beginning at the feminine terminal of Ajna Chakra, associated with the Zodiacal sign of Cancer and finishing at the masculine terminal coupled with Leo. In this show they will be making some comparisons between Kriya Yoga physiology and the symbolism found in Revelation of St. John. “Speech is of Time; Silence is of Eternity” Thomas Carlyle. Welcome to the Voice of Yoga; we are talking consciousness! Join the Kriya Yoga Spiritual Advance to get the Light in your soul and experience Golden Silence.
- I think it was St. Francis who said, “preach the Gospel and if necessary use words.” He is saying words are secondary but demonstration is primary.
- In Spiritual Science we start with One; One Perfect Divine Creation. When One is divided into two we have polarity and polarization is duality but it is an illusion, a trick of a divided mind that isn’t there. A reflection of what is really present and here we are calling one Silver which is divided making it tangible like speech and the other Gold which is united and intangible like Silence.
- Noise is sensual and therefore considered conscious, the absence of noise may simply be unconscious. When we are out of material sense we are unconscious but when we are conscious of the Divine Creation we are out of our material senses but we are not unconscious we are Spiritually aware or Totally Conscious. We never divide the One into two or reduce the One to Zero.
- Ida, Pingala, and Susumna may be experienced as the dragon and two beasts in Revelations. Symbolizing the human mental/physical concept, we are accepting as life.
- In Kriya Yoga physiology we use a three body system– physical, astral/mental, and Spiritual. In the practice we are continuously educating thought up to Spiritual apprehension. The physical body or the visible and tangible which is comprised of 12 systems(muscular, urinary, respiratory, digestive, cardiovascular, immune, integumentary, reproductive, lymphatic, skeletal, nervous, and endocrine). 4 physical functions (strength, flexibility, balance or alignment, endurance) and cellular memory (unconscious patents and conditioned responses). The astral/mental body or the invisible and tangible is 12 attributes (Bravery, Thriftiness, Cheerfulness, Helpfulness, Loyalty, Cleanliness, Courtesy, Trust, Reverence, Obedience, Friendliness, Kindness). 4 mental functions (perception, feeling or memory, reason, intuition) and 7 Chakras (muladhara, svadhisthana, manipuraka, anahata, vishuddha, ajna, and sahasrara. The Infinite Spiritual Body or the invisible and intangible is Principle, Soul, Life, Love, Mind, Truth, Spirit.
- Here we can talk about the mental/physical veil blocking the Divine Creation; the mental obstructions are guilt, shame, anger, resentment, blame, emptiness and boredom. The physical obstructions are, time, space, concept (form), belief (matter), thinking or movement, human will, and personal sense.
- Churches in Revelation’s are Ephesus, Smyrna, Pergamos, Thyatira, Sardis, Philadelphia, and Laodicea.
- Path of descending prana corresponds with the visible and tangible appearances of the mental universe. Prana enters the astral body at the feminine terminal of Ajna Chakra and touches the feminine terminal of the lower six chakra starting with Cancer, Virgo, Taurus, Scorpio, Pisces, and ending at the feminine terminal of Muladhara Chakra Capricorn.
- Path of ascending prana corresponds with the invisible and tangible aspects of the mental universe. Starting at the masculine side of Muladhara Chakra Aquarius, Sagittarius, Aries, Libra, Gemini, and exits at the masculine side of Ajna Chakra Leo.
- The activity of descending and ascending pranas is the speech side of the process and as consciousness is freed from the influence of sense perceptions we dissolve the veil and come out of the false sense of existence.
- In alchemy the process of changing lead to gold is a metaphor for raising consciousness from muladhara chakra symbolized by the metal lead, to the masculine side of Ajna Chakra symbolized by the metal gold.
- Saturn is Lead, Jupiter is Tin, Mars is Iron, Venus is copper, Mercury is Quick Silver or Mercury, Moon is Silver and the Sun is Gold.