The Role of the Father Principle
Father 2018 is a radio talk show that discusses the Role of the Father Principle in the developmental process.
Hostess Lisa Winton and Swami Jayananda will discuss the importance of understanding the Father Principle in personal development. Listen as they explore the biblical statement “I and the Father are one.” In this show the focal point is the concept and principle of Oneness. The goal of Kriya Yoga is Total Consciousness but it begins with Union with the Divine. Welcome to the Voice of Yoga; we are talking consciousness!
Join the Kriya Yoga Spiritual Advance get the Light in your soul and experience Spiritual Reality
Father 2018 Notes:
1. First we honor the mother principle and then we being the journey or process to the father principle. Moving from material to Spiritual.
2. The father principle is associated with our true identity with the beauty of holiness and the perfection of being.
3. We have been talking about going from the lower mind to the higher Mind. The quantum leap of going from sensual perception to Spiritual understanding.
4. The Father Principle is the power of Harmony and Love. The Christ is the converter; that enables human consciousness to comprehend the presence of Divine Love.
5. Thinking with God, as God reveals the invisible picture of perfect creation to human consciousness. It is important to understand that we don’t want to be thinking up to or about God.
6. The Truth of being holds, controls, and governs creation with the Divine Law of Life in Harmony. This invisible intangible force must be acknowledged, cherished, and beheld in gratitude to be revealed.
7. Next week we will be talking about the beauty of Holiness and what it looks like when we are living in Truth.