Cancer 2019 is the fourth of a series of radio talk shows which focus on the twelve signs of the Zodiac as a map to discover Spiritual Truth.
Hostess Lisa Winton and Swami Jayananda have dedicated twelve shows to discussing the twelve signs of the Zodiac as a map leading to Spiritual understanding. Each week focuses on the respective sign as an archetype used in the process of an individual becoming Divine. Listen this week as they explain the function of Cancer to sense the presence of the Divine. These shows will explore why Divine Law cannot function in your experience if you are not conscious of Its Presence. Welcome to the Voice of Yoga; we are talking consciousness! Join the Kriya Yoga Spiritual Advance to get the light in your soul and feel Divine.
- Cancer is cardinal water and it is the second cardinal sign and the first water sign.
- These 12 signs are all part of the One Mind and facets of Total Consciousness; making the Zodiac a template for the operations of Divine Mind. However; Spirit cannot be divided and thus not comprehended by a divided consciousness.
- Cancer – Labor: The Capture of the Doe or Hind part 1 & 2
a. Mass consciousness theme
b. He meets Artemis (the moon) and Diana (the huntress daughter of the Sun).
c. Constellations of Cancer: 1. Ursa Major (Great Bear), 2. Ursa Minor (Little Bear), and 3. Argo (also Argo Navis the Ship that symbolizes the span of the life of the aspirant).
- The key phrase for cancer is “I feel” and just like everything in Kriya Yoga there seems to be three levels of everything and feelings are no different.
- A quote from Herb Fitch “Now we have, ‘all that is present is God the perfect Spirit itself,’ we have a consciousness about that Spirit, and we have its pictured visible concept, called form. Now when you function on the level of the form, you are a concept, and you are going to function with other concepts, called forms, and there will be no God government. But if one of the two forms, yourself, recognizes that the form you see before you is but a level, a projection of that consciousness, and that you visibly, physically, are a projection of your consciousness, you will step out of the belief in the forms, back into the Consciousness, and recognize that your limited invisible consciousness, which out pictures as limited visible form is not your real Consciousness at all.”
- Astrology as a Spiritual Science is a bit different here is something from Joel Goldsmith, “
To our knowledge, the sun, the moon, and the stars cannot think,
and that may be why they are always under the government of God.
We, on the other hand, think our way into a sense of separation.
Notice the word “sense.”
We never really become separated from God in life or in death,
but through taking thought, we have built up
a sense of separation from God which acts the same
as if it were an actual separation.