Leo 2019 is the fifth of a series of radio talk shows which focus on the twelve signs of the Zodiac as a map to discover Spiritual Truth.
Hostess Lisa Winton and Swami Jayananda have dedicated twelve shows to discussing the twelve signs of the Zodiac as a map leading to Spiritual understanding. Each week focuses on the respective sign as an archetype used in the process of an individual becoming Divine. Listen this week as they explain the function of Leo as a stepping stone from my personal will to the One Divine Will . These shows will explore why Divine Law cannot function in your experience if you are not conscious of Its Presence. Welcome to the Voice of Yoga; we are talking consciousness! Join the Kriya Yoga Spiritual Advance to get the light in your soul and become the expression of Divine Will.
- Leo is fixed fire and the key phrase is “I will.” Everything will build upon what we think “I” is for us, if we take it to be personal then I is a me but if we can overcome the temptation to identify with the appearance. We can forsake my will for Thy will.
- Leo – Labor: The Slaying of the Nemean Lion a. Refinement of the personality, individual but not selfish. Hercules has to close one opening to the Lear in order to capture the Lion. b. Figure out what is motivating “me” and overcoming the pull of the lower forces. c. Constellations of Leo: 1. Hydra (the serpent), 2. Crater (the cup), 3. Corvus (the raven).
- The most important rule in development is learning that personal will, ambition, intention is the biggest barrier to Divine Law.
- The lion is the king of beasts but it is still a beast and under the government of fear and limitation. To slay the lion is to overcome the belief in a corporeal body and a finite sense of existence.
- We can’t identify with fear and limitation and become Truth and wholeness. We can’t be human and Divine. The bible says, “ask in my Name” which means in my likeness. We must know ourselves in the way we are known by the creator; which is Spirit.
- How we think is what we become; up to this point we only know how to think with a 5 sense mind with identity limited to a physical body that has a mind but Leo is the introduction to the Spirit. The invitation to look beyond what is visible and tangible.